I can't seem to have you

You make me bad

" Crap . Crap . CRAP ! " Woohyun said to himself as he saw how the car of his boyfriend was leaving. " ! " He felt so horrible , he knew the fight he had with Sungkyu was unnecessary . " " why did I do this. Woohyun wished someone could punch him in the face right now. He never felt so worse like now. How could I hurt the person I love ? He remebered Sungkyus hurt expression when he said those cold words , he also remeberd Kai's hurt expression when he said those mean things to him . Why do I think about Kai again ? I don't get it. This bastard when he wouldn't exicst I never hurt Sungkyu . Woohyun didn't know where he was , he didn't even knew how he should get home. He looked around he was somewhere in the city , it was about 22.00 pm and many people were outside. Woohyun walked the street down about 20 minutes , to his luck nobody recognized him. He felt a bit better to walk around without crazy fangirls were stalking him .  He thought about Sungkyu's words , he really was an the last days, but it was all because of him . Woohyun shaked his head he didn't wanted to spend his time thinking about him . What should i do that my gyu baby will forgive me ? Right at this moment Woohyun walked bye a florist . The luck is turing to my side, he thought smiling. He looked at the flowers , but he knew that this wasn't enough that Sungkyu will forgive him and he didn't knew what he should do . Woohyun got angry again when he thought about it . Only because of this stupid Kai argh why di-"Woohyun ? Is that you princess ? The are you doing here ?"  you are ing kidding me right.

 

" YA , Umma i'm hungry" Kai layed on the floor , pretending he was almost dying. "Kai stop it , i won't cook about this time " Kyungsoo said as he stoomed on Kai stomache. " But UMMAAA ~" " Geez. Kyungsoo give him just his food , I'm tiered i want to sleep" Suho said " But Hyu-" " hey hey hey i have an idea " chanyeol sat down next to Kai " Why don'te we go out and buy us something ? " Kai stood up " I like this idea " Kai and chanyeole looked at Kyungsoo. " Yeah okay " The three boys stood up grabbed their jackets und put their shoes on . As they walking out the door , Kai noticed a small guy next to him at the florist. " hey isn't that woohyun from infinite ? " Chanyeol asked. " Yeah , that's him . I wonder what he's doing here.. WOOHYUN ! " 

 

Woohyun turned slowly around to see Kai behinde him with two friends. Kai smiled at Woohyun . For what did I deserve this ? " So tell me what are you doing here ? Are you to visit me ? " "Why should I visit you ? You Idiot " " I don't since you're standing beforme our dorm ? " Kai was pointing at himself and his friends. Woohyun looked at them. One was really tall and looked like a creeper with his big smile the other one had really big eyes " You were Kyu-ugsoo , right ? " Woohyun asked confused as he pointed at Kyungsoo " And you were.. Ch-a-jong ? " "Changyeol" Kai said " Yeah that's what I said , idiot " " I'm so happy to meet you , actually i asked kai about you . I hope you could help someday . I have problem with high notes and you have such a beautiful voice and and and and an-" " It's okay . I could do that " Woohyun replyed to Kyungsoo sudden action. "Aaanyways , why are you ? Isn't your dorm a litte far away from here ? " Kai asked " I'm old enough , I can be at places I wanna to be , no matter at which time" " Well if that's so okay , Have fun . Byee~" " NO , i mean wait .. err " " Yes ? " " God. I hate this but ... I need your help Kai " Kai smiled at woohyun " Oh I'm sorry i couldn't hear you can you pleas-" " Of course i can . I said I will your head off if you ever ask me to replye this " Woohyun smiled at kai back . " hahah okay princess i help you . Okay so Chanyeol & Umma can you buy the food i get you later " " YAA i told you not to call me umma in  public , especially not on front of Woohyun . Oh my god this is so embarassing " Kyungsoo cried . Kai waved his friedns while he and woohyun walked away. " So why do you need me ? " Kai asked " I'm lost." Woohyun said . Kai looked at Woohyun as he was a crazy person " what do you mean , your're lost ? " " I'm lost . Lost lost . I don't know where i am " "But why ? Weren't you in a car with somebody ? " " Yeeaah.. but - forget please tell me where I am and how i get home " " Okay . I'll get you at home, It only takes like 15 minutes , so you're in Apgujeong and we need to go to Myeondong , right ? " Woohyun nooded , he looked at Kai . He hated the fact that Kai was hot no matter what he was wearing " Can I ask you something ? " Kai suddenly said " Who was the person in the car and why did you kissed him ? " Woohyun could feel how he blushed , did he some kind of jealousy in Kai's voice " So what you like to tell me that ? " Woohyun shaked his head " Actually not really " Kai nooded . Silnece were between the two guys for about 10 minutes " I think you have problem with that person " " With who? " Woohyun asked confused " With the person in that car . because your were here and you were lost so this would make kinda sense" " Yeeah about that .. do you really want to know who that was ? " " Actually yes , I'm dying for , but if don't want to tell it's okay " Woohyun looked at the ground " It was Sungkyu . Kim Sungkyu , he is the leader of infinite and .. also my boyfriend " " Ahh " Kai said . Woohyun was somehow dissapointed , because of Kais emotinoales expression " We're here i think you find the way from here ? " " Yeah i know that place. And thank you Kai , actually you're not a dou-" he turned to Kai , but Kai wasn't there anymore . He was walking back without even saying goodbye " Nevermind " Woohyun said as he continou walking to his home. 

His boyfriend ? Kai couldn't believe what Woohyun said. Sungkyu was his boyfriend ?! But why and since when , he was so confused , he was sad . Why am I sad ? I don't even like this guy , he though to himself . Oh god who am I lying to . I like him really like since  i saw him on Mnet or in his music videos ,  I have a crush on him . But he and Sungkyu ? He felt like crying , he was so happy to be an MC with him and know this ? But he wanted to have Woohyun and now he's taken ? HE wanted him so bad but if he's happy with Sungkyu , what should he do ? He was taken . The worste part was to be a Mc with him , he didn't wanted to this anymore but he must . And I though it would be possible of course he should think about it . Woohyun was handsome , cute and funny . And he had this voice from an angel , of course their where many who would chase him .Seems like I can't have you , kai thought " Aaargh , Aigoo " 

 

Sungkyu never realized that his dongsae smelled so good, until now he never realized anthing about him. He knew L was good-looking but he never realized how hot he was.  And now they were here in his car kissing each other . Sungkyus hands were around L'neck and L hands were under Sungkyus shirt .  Sungkyu kissed L on his neck , when L let a soft moan out , Sungkyu realized what he was doing . He pushed his dongsae away from him " No L this is just wrong what were doing " L looked at Sungkyu and smirked " why do you think like this , didn't you like it honey ? " " L we can't do this , I mean Woohy-" Yeah yeah I know Woohyun this woohyun here , everything you said is about woohyun and drives me mad . Do you know how i felt , when Sungjong said you were in love with woohyun ?!   I told you already I care for you and after this , ke .  I won't cou get away . Trust me I will chase until you are mine . " L looked a last time at Sungkyu then he gets out of the car and closed the door. Sungkyu were still shocked .. L cared for him ? Did this mean he was in love with him ? He and L were kissing .. Sungkyu shooked his head " no this can't be .. woohyun .. AARGH . " , he thought . He took his bag ang got out of the car . He was slowly walking to the door . He didn't wanted to go in . L would be there... He thought again about what happen . His head hurts , he opend the door to only see Woohyun sitting their and eating food .. with L . Woohyun looked at Sungkyu " Oh god . I'm so sorry please forgive , I didn't know what was wrong with me . I'm so so so so so sorry "  " Yeah it's okay i'll forgive you" Woohyun looked at Sungkyu " really ? " " yeah " Woohyun smiled at him and kissed him " i love you my honey " " i love you too " " keke honey " L laughed " what's so funny L ? " Woohyuna asked amd laughed too  " I don't know it's funny . you always call him honey keke" The is happening right now ?  Sungkyu thought . L was sitting there like nothing happend, like they didn't kissed and like he didn't said he wants to chase him. L stood up and walked in his room , as he past by he sang some song : "Before the dawn neol bandeusi ggok jabanaego sipeo" ( I will caputre you no matter what )