I lost my mind

You make me bad

"Hyung ? Are you listenig to me ? HYUNG ! " Woohyun looked at Sungyeol " What's wrong with you ? You seemed different these days" " I'm just tired Yeolli . All those scheulde + my MC thing. I'm just tired" " Yeeah.. tired.. You know I don't believe you. We know eachother since our trainees days And i know you . I know when there is something that bothers you. But it's okay , you can tell me whenever you like " Sungyeol smiled at Woohyun "I'm going . I buy something to eat . Do you want something?" " No . I 'm fine" " Yeeaah..fine " Sungyeol leaved the room. Woohyun was still sitting in his chair. He hated this MC thing .The last three day since their meeting were horrible. He was so happy to got this ... and now.. he hated it. Only because of him.. Kai . He was all Woohyun hated in a person . He was narcissistic, arrogant, rude , disrespectful and more. There were so many things he didn't like about him . The worste was  Kai would never stop to make fun of Woohyun , he would always about how he is so short and about his haircut even , when he was eating food . Eew why are you eating your food this way ? You know you are supposed to eat this with your hands. You are such a weird guy . Go away from me . Eew - "Woohyun ? What are you doing here ? You're late . Get up " Sungkyu was standing in the door " But I don't wanna ~ " "Don't say this . Now get you fat out of this chair" Sungkyu tried to pull Woohyun out of his chair , but Woohyun decided to throw himself on Sungkyu " You're to weak honey . This is why they are calling you Loser Gyu "Sungkyu hit the floor, he blushed immediately when he saw Woohyuns face so close to his. "Ya-a , ge-et off of me" " Why don't you like it ?" Woohyun moved closer to Sungkyus face . Sungkyu could baerly breath . He didn't realize since now that Woohyun were shirtless and that he could felt his abs on his own body . He couldn't believe what he saw , was that really Woohyun ? His little lovley Woohyun ? He noticed that he was different the last few days , but he know realize how different . Woohyun were really aggressiv the last days, not sweet at all . " Woohyun, please get off of me . You're late and I don't want you to get in troub-" Sungkyu couldn't finish his sentense. The last thing he knew , were Woohyuns lips on his. "God , are you two now this , that you can't even closed the door to make things which people do? " Hoya was standing in the door. Sungkyu pushed Woohyun away " It's not what it look like " "Yeeah . So you are telling me , it's not what it looks like , when Woohyun is half on top of you and your kissing. Yeeah totally not what it looks like " "I swear, I only tri-" "Hyung you can't say what you want but , you're little friend down there says other things " Hoya laugh when he saw how red Sungkyus face became . " His Little friend ?! It's OUR litt-" Sungkyu immediately covered Woohyun moth with his hands. Hoya just laugh at Sungkyus action . " Bu-ut Woohyun hyung , why are you here . Don't you have practise ? " Hoya asked . Woohyun tried to say something , but Sungkyu was still covering his mouth . " You think I  let you talk again ? Oooh no . You come now with me i drive you to your practise and i don't give . If you wanna or not. Change your clothes and be in 5 minutes at the car" Sungkyu said. Then he leaved the room . Woohyun sighed " You really don't wanna , huh ? " " You don't say . You are such a genius Hoya " Hoya laughed then he went to his own room .  

Woohyun was standing in front of the door. He sighed .He knew when he opende this door , he would saw him . And he  really didn't want to see him. " I see the princess is also late " Woohyun knew who it was.  He knew if he turned around he would saw his face . " Are you now to good to talk with me ?" " Shut up Kai" He heard a little laugh behind him. Woohyun was about to about to opened the door when felt kais hand on his " May I help you ?" He looked up . Kai was standing next to him . Kai smiled . Oh god why are you doing this to me WHY? " I think your stare means yes " Kai opened the door "Finally you two are here " the stylist noona said " Hurry , we need to decide which hairstyle you should wear on Friday " The two boys went to the chair. In the meantime  Kai would always make fun of Woohyun "This Hairstyle looks better on me aand your shirt also .. actually you should give me all your clothes " " Yeah but then people would see that i have abs and you don't" " Psh , at least i am a better dancer than you " " At least i can sing" " Yeeeah are you sure you're main vocal ? You have like only 5 lines in your last song " " Kai why are you so irritating ? " " Because you're my princess " Kai smiled at Woohyun . Woohyun looked away , he felt some sort of pain in his chest . He felt bad

What the- Kai thought , he saw Woohyun wasn't okay . He was courius about his Hyung , he wanted to know more about him and he didn't really know why . Since they first met he was really courius " We're done " the noona said "You can go now , till Friday " Woohyun smiled at the noona , Kai did the same . Kai was about to get up from his chair , when he noticed Woohyun was not there anymore . He turned around to see he was leaving out the door. Kai followed him " Hyung , wait" Woohyun didn't turn around " YAA HYUNG " Kai ran to Woohyun . "What do you want. I told you not to call me Hyung " Kai stand in front of Woohyun . "What's wrong with you ? You don't look good " " I know i know i get it . I'm ugly you're beautfull ,  can I go now " " No I'm seriously , are you okay ? " " And if i'm not ? It's not your business " Woohyun looked really pissed " if you want you can always talk with me " "I think you would be the last person I wanted to talk with " Ouch . That hurt . Woohyun pushed Kai with his shoulder away and continue walking . Kai turn around he saw his Hyung get into a car . He tried to reconize the person who was sitting in the car , but he failed . Kai was shocked when he saw this person gave Woohyun a kiss . This person gave HIS princess a kiss. No no psh , why I'm feeling jealous . Kai laughed a bit the shaked his head to get this thought out og his mind . He isn't even my ideal type . " Ya Kai I'm here " He saw Suho hyung  in the car waiting for him. " I'm coming Hyung" 

 

"And how was it ? Was it so bad ? " Sungkyu asked . " Ya Woohyunie , what's wro- " " Don't call me Woohyunie. I'm not a five year old " Woohyun said coldy " Yeah but you behave like one" " And even if I did , what would be wrong with that ? " "geez . calm down i was just jooking " Sungkyu was hurt by woohyuns cold word . He never spoked to him like that, even when he had a bad day or was mad he would still be friendly to Sungkyu " I'm sorry . I'm just tired " Lie . Sungkyu thought. "Really ? so sitting in the chair is hard for you ?" " please don't start it today "  " No, Nam Woohyun . You said you're tierd , I'm also tierd . I have also scheulde , but insted to sit in a chair.  I dance or sing , and yes I'm tierd as hell but I don't let it out on you" " What are you trying to say , huh ? tha-" " -at you are an the last few days. You aggressiv and have bad manners to everyone. And you're hurting not only me but also the whole groupe. I love you , but I also love the others and as the leader  I needed to tell you this." " Are you finish ? " " yea-" "good. the let me out NOW ! I'm walking home" " bu-ut woohy-" before Sungkyu could finish his sentense. Woohyun were gone. "Fine" Sungkyu says to himself , he drove to the dorm , when he parked the car he couldn't hold it anymore . He was crying , he was so hurt about Woohyuns action . He was never be like this, it was like someone changed him over night or replace him . Sungkyu wanted to have his old Woohyunie back , who calls him honey to and smiled the hole time .  He wanted him so badly back . While Sungkyu was crying he heard something . He whiped his tears out of his face and tried to manage himself " Hyung are you okay I heard something ? " L opende the door of the car . He sat down on the passenger seat ond closed the door. He looked worried about his Hyung " Did something happen ?" " No no haha it's all good " Sungkyu laughed " HYUNG ? DID YOU CRY ? " L moved closer do Sungkyu " No-" " Don't lie to me . Even when your eyes are so small i cann see they are red and your cheeks are still wet . Did you cry because of Woohyun ? " Woohyun .. even the name was hurting Sungkyu really bad , he felt like crying again but he don't wanted to cry in front L . "Speaking of Woohyun .. where is he ? " " He is .. I don't know where he is .. " " Tell me what happen hyung ? " L grabbed Sungkyus hand . While L Was holding Sungkyus hand , Sungkyu told him abouth the fight Woohyun and he had , and how he coldy he spoked and how hurt sungkyu were. Sungkyu tried not to cried again but he felt one of his tears falled on his hand and the second falled on L's hand " It's okay . You can cry if you want , it's gonna be our secret " after L said his words Sungkyu felt how he kissed his hands . L looked up and smiled at Sungkyu. L layed his fingers on his cheeks " Hyung you're to good for Woohyun " " L what are you doi-" "He never cared for you like I did . When i heard the car and saw you were sitting their for a long time , i knew something was wrong . So i came down , because I care for you Hyung . I cared for you  since a long time " L moved closer to Sungkyu . His face was so near to Sungkyu face's , he felt L breath " L - I a-a-m- don't know . Thi-i-s isn-" " When it's not right why don't you move away from me ? And why are you closening you eyes ? " The tips of their noses were touching , Sungkyu could felt L breath more and more , he didn't though .. he only felt L lips on his..