Oh god why

You make me bad

"you're kidding right ?" Woohyun was shocked more than shocked  , he still can't belived what the manager said to him "OH.MY.GOD... i'm gonna be the MC for Inkigayo next week ? "" yes woohyun yes . why don't you believe me ? Honestly I can't believe how stupied you are . " " OH.MY.GOD im gonna be the MC . " YA  you idiot stop it now . you gonna be the MC for next week Friday . " " Sorry Hyung , but it's my first time i be an Mc . So why don't you let me be excited ? " " I have no time for this now , we talk later . bye " " byeee ~ Hyung i love youu~" " god why must you be like that" woohyun only laughed on the comment his manager said . He was happy and he don't wants to give someone the chance to ruine his mood.  He thought about who should be the first person he tells. Oh god I'm such a fool , of courses i should inform Sungkyu first ! He smiled about the thoughts of sungkyu . He and Sungkyu were dating now for over a year . He was so happy to be with him , it took them long to tell eachother  about how they feel  . And they wouldn't know till now , if Sungjong didn't help them or to say it better , if Sungjong didn't betrayed Sungkyu. " kekeke sungjong" woohyun laugh when he thought about this morning . Sungkyu and Sungjong had a fight..again. Sungkyu complained again about how Sungjong eat his food when they were out eating in Busan after their fanmeeting.  and yeeah he was mad about that. So his little dongsae said out loud in front of everybody " yaa woohyun hyung . Sungkyu loves you since you were trainees"  Sungkyu expression was priceless back then. Yeah it took them a while but now they were happy.

"Hello Honey i have good news"

 " Ya Woohyun i told you I don't like it when you call me honey" 

"But eoddeokhae you're just so sweet"

" Gosh, we did only talk for 15 sec and you be like this again ! " 

" But that is  why you love me right?"

 " Can you just continue about you're 'good news' ? " -

" Only when you say you love me " 

" That doen't make even sense , you call me to say something importan and now i should do things for you before say somethin?! Ya am I youre salve ?

" kekekekkekkeke if you want  I-"

"Ya stop it ! I love you okay ? Are you now satisfied ?"

" Ouw stop it you , you make me blush ,  but okay i will tell you .. So I'm gonna be the MC for Inkigayo next Friday "

" Seriously ? Wow that is amazing Woohyun , I'm happy for you "

"Ouw thank you Honey . I thought we could celebrate that . Did you eat already ? I would like to take you to a dinner or something like that"

"Yeah that sound great, but by the way did you tell the others yet ?"

" No and i won't it to be a suprise for the others. Only you and manager Hyung knows"

" Oh okay . Well we talked later about it , I'm a little bit busy right now. Can you pick me up at 6 pm ? "

" Yeah sure Honey "

" Okay then bye and .. I'm really happy for you . love you"

"Aww you're such a cutie. Stop it you make me blush again "

"Urgh you'll never change"

He drops his phone with a laughter. He knows how to tease his Hyung and he loved it . Even if Sungkyu said he disliked it , Woohyun knows that actually he really like it. " Oh crap . I only have 2 hourse left " He needed to take a shower . He wanted to look good for his boyfriende . Especially if they gooing out . He jumped in the shower and get him ready.  But there was another problem, what should i wear Urgh? 

 

It was now 6.15 pm and Sungkyu was still waiting for his boyfriend. Woohyun was never late actually Sungkyu was the one who would come oftens late to their dates and now he was the one waiting here " Urgh where is he ?" " He is behinde you" Sungkyu turns around only to see woohyun standing there with a bunch of flowers in his hands. The flowers were really pretty and Sungkyu feels how his cheeks blushed a little bit. He smiled at Woohyun.. Woow. He didn't realize howh hot Woohyun was looking today.He had his dark brown hair pushed back and  wore a white v-neck shirt under a brown leather jacket which fits perfect with his dark denime jeans. "Sorry I'm late . But i thought i buy you something pretty but i found nothing as pretty as you are. " " Wow you didn't have to buy those but thank you" Woohyun gave the flowers to his boyfriend and kissed him. Nothing special only a peck on his lips. " I think we should go now, I'm starving" " Yeah let's got and sorry for lettig you wait here " " It's okay" Sungkyu said with smile.

" Wow , the food is really good" Sungkyu said with his full moth "So tell me how did you get to be an MC ?" "I don't know Manager told me I'm gonna be one and yeaah now I'm gonna do it" " Do you know who else is doing it ?" Sungkyu smiled when he saw the confusness on Woohyuns face " you know you're not alone. you will have a patner which is also a MC " "What ?" "Yeah you're not gonna be alone their always 2 -3 peoples who Mcing " " I didn't know that" "kekeke so you're telling me you be a Mc for Inkigayo but you didn't know their will be two others? " "No..." Sungkyu laughed really hard . Woohyun tried to laught to but he couldn't . That was new to him , he though he's gonna be the only Mc. He was a bit sad , but he doesn't stay for that long . The importan part was he is a MC , that is all what matters now. After they were finish with eating they walked hand in hand to their dorms. It was a long day and the needes rest , after they came home they went sleeping . " Goodnight Sungkyu ." " Goodnight Woohyun and thank you for the food" Sungkyu said a gave his boyfriend a kiss . Woohyun smiled " I love you honey" " I love you too and stop calling me that , you know I don't like it" " kekkekeke never " Woohyun said and kissed sungkyu.

" So Hyung.. I'm not the only Mc right ? " Woohyun and the manager were on their way to practied for woohyun's role as the next MC . " Yeah you're not" " So who is it ? " "Who is who ? " "Yeah who are the other Mc ? " " IU and one of the new sm group. I forgot his name" "You mean Exo K right ? "  "Yeah but i don't know which of them will it, be i forget his name" woohyun nod and looked out the window . He thought about who from exo it could be . He talked with Kyungsoo once , actually a really nice guy but somehow he didn't like them as a group . He didn't know why . Maybe it was the way how they were promoted . " Ya Woohyun were their" woohyun got out of the car and follows the manager in the big building they were walkig in , he follows him about ten minutes , then they stopped before a door " were here" the manager says . He opened the door and walked in . Their was a big round table and few people were sitting their . He greet everyone the he sat down on a chair next to IU who were already there . She smiled at him "Anyonghaseyo" a pretty girl he thought . "Anyonghaseyo" he replyed . After a few minutes the door opened again. A tall guy walks into the room.  He was a bit tanned but it looked really good on him , his dark hair was pushed back and he wore a simply white shirt with a dark blue jeans. Right away Woohyun knows he is the type of guy every girl falls for, not because when he walked into the room IU gasped because of his hotness or the PD Noonas were all over him . No not because of that , he just knew it.

"Kai - sshi " a old man says to the young guy . Aaaah so that's  Kai from Exo K . He heard a lot of him. He was the one Sm were promoting the most . Wooyhun saw one of his teaser and he acknowledge that he was a very good dancer , even better than Hoya . But he would never say that out loud. "So Kai-sshi these are youre patners we hope you get well with each other" the old man says "Yes  I hope so too" IU said smiley " yeah me too" wooyhun says . Kai just stands their and smirked at Woohyun , then he turned away without anything to say. He took a chair which was across the room and sat down. The old man who approched the three MC to each other stands their and talked about what they should doing next Friday . But Woohyun wasn't listening at all , his whole attention was on Kai . He doesn't know why but he couldn't take his eyes of him . Something was different about him then on other guys maybe it was his good looks or his cold eyes . He really didn't know what was different about him . After the old man was finish with talking , the meeting was over " Ya Woohyun I'm going to the car already , make sure you make good contacts to these people " woohyun only noded at his manager the he left the room . Suddenly he felt someones breath at his neck . "Woohyun can I talk with you for a second? " Woohyun turns around to see Kai standing behinde him.  His face was really near tho his and now he saw how perfect his face was. " Ye-eah su-ure" " Why did you staring at me the whole time" Oh he noticed " I didn't stare at you.. I was just .. looking .. in the air" Kai smiled. HOLY CRAP THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE."Are you sure Hyung?" " YA don't call me Hyung were not even close to that" " Geez don't act like that you princess" Kai laughed " I think we will get good along " Kai said with a smirk on his face. Oh god why me ? I was so happy to be a Mc and now this . WAE ME  ?!