Chapter 8 - Internal Conflict

Ace Fighters

Gust: Ability of wind

-Name: Amber Liu

-Position: Leader of Typhoon Rider Gang

-Weakness: Undefined

*I added a position for Amber, so it would be clearer for everyone*

Wing: Envelope a pair of wings at the back, which allow her to fly

-Name: Park Gyu Ri

-Position: Leader of Soaring Eagle Gang

-Weakness: Electricity

Heads up guys, new update :) Please rmb their code name as i had use them in this chapter ^o^


Author POV

A car was stop along the road with a motorbike right behind it. Three girls were standing in front of the car boot with a hologram right on the boot. The girl in the hologram look annoyed, and wasn’t really pleased.

“Seungyeon unnie just let us talk to him.” Jiyeon got frustrated and slams her fist on the car boot; Nana grabbed her arm, trying to stop her.

“I had been saying this for the past three minutes, he is in a meeting! Even though I was in the B team, but it doesn’t mean A team is more superior, I still deserve basic respect from you girls. Especially you, Jiyeon. ” Seungyeon looked at Jiyeon in disbelieved

Nana spoke up this time with a calm tone, “Just let us talk to him please, or can you convey the message to sir? We only want Soyeon unnie off this task.”

“Girls! This is my last time repeating it, sir is in the meeting!”

“He wasn’t, he is just avoiding us.” Jiyeon hissed.

Seungyeon sighed and look at the girls pitifully. “Like you had said, sir is avoiding you girls. Since your know that, just complete your task and come back, don’t waste any time here, he won’t want to see you girls.”

“Come on Seungyeon, we knew you would…” Uee wasn’t able to finish her sentence as Seungyeon just cut off the communication and her hologram disappears. “Yah! Han Seung Yeon!” Uee tries contacting with her again with the device, but to no avail.

“Damn it!” Jiyeon kicked the small stone on the road.

She sighed and kicked another one near her heels, “I just don’t get it. Why sir must insisted Soyeon unnie to participate in this task, when she hasn’t eve fully recover? It’s just a briefcase that we are protecting, not a microne. Unnie should be resting not working.”

“Maybe he was worried that no one who would be able to lead the team? Or maybe, he’s afraid that there would be complication in this task?” Uee lifted her one of her eyebrow as she tries a good explanation to calm the volcano.

Instead of being calmed down, Jiyeon seems more fumed than ever, “Unnie, you mean four of us can’t even complete such simple task?”

Uee mentally face palmed, “You are interpreting my words in a wrong way”

Jiyeon open ready to say something, but got cut off by Nana who was sitting on the car boot, “Lower down your voices. Soyeon unnie might hear it.”

Nana’s word struck the other two and they remained silence, deep in their own thoughts.

“Any luck with sir?” Hara step out of the car and asked.

“Nope, we didn’t even get to speak with him. How is Soyeon unnie?” Nana took a quick look into the car. Soyeon was leaning against the sits and wasn’t moving.

“She is better after the medication, and fallen asleep a minute or two ago.” She walk over to the trio and look at them, sensing the mood, she questioned, “What is with the atmosphere? Are your arguing?”

Jiyeon pointed at Uee, “Ask her.”

“Hey! You are the one who started it.” Both of them are staring right into each other eyes. Nana adjusted her gloves and stood up, standing between the two who were going to explode with anger soon.

“You two are ridiculous, Soyeon unnie hasn’t fully recover and resting in there, and yet we are out here arguing? She would be disappointed to know that. ”

“Nana is right.” Hara took a glimpse in the car and look at them, “This isn’t the time for arguments, since sir won’t take back his order, we would have to obey it. You two just forgive each other for now and end the stupid task, so unnie can rest and you two can kill each other if you want after this.”

Hara and Nana seems to have succeeded in getting some sense into the two as the hung their head low and bit their lips. Hara place her palm facing downwards, between the two. “Peace?”

Both of them look up, feeling the slightest remorse in their heart. Reaching out their hand at the same time, they said, “Peace.” They smiled and forgive each other.

Lastly Nana punches her fist into the air and places it above the girls, “Let’s end this dumb task fast for Soyeon unnie.”

“One, two, three. Fighting!” All of them shouted and cheered.

“Shh… Not so loud.” Hara lowered down her volume and place a finger on her lips, with everyone following her action and laughing in her softer voice.

Soyeon smiled as she look at the rear mirror and look at the envelope on her hand. Her facial expression darkens a bit and let out a sigh.


Nicole POV

A long table separated the two groups in the room. With two groups of man armed and four of us sat at the two ends. Gyuri unnie took a seat beside me; she was the one of the leader of the microne, whom has lots of follower. I joined the Soaring Eagle (S.E) gang after I had left Micrope for my undercover mission.  Ever since then, I manage to provide sides’ information to the Micrope, allowing them to bring in microne. Of course, even though there are trackers on every one of them and us, there are still many things we didn’t know. Such as the plot they are hatching and even their motive. After joining S.E, our leader, Gyuri unnie trusted me and made me one of her right hand man.

Previously during one of my ‘mission’ in S.E, I provided valuable information to Micrope, allowing the Ace Fighter to stop the transaction in time. However, Jooyeon caught me ‘betraying’ them and started hunting me down. Sad to say I wasn’t able to fend Jooyeon moves and got a deep cut on my right hand. It was then I met Hara, the Telepathic of Ace Fighter. It wasn’t our first meeting, but I’m worried that she uses her ability. I tried to avoid many thoughts and even kept silence. It was the appearance of Jooyeon and Raina when she started to get slightly suspicious of me. I knew she would be in trouble when she helped me, nevertheless, I didn’t expect her to get injured. I took down Jooyeon and Raina after Hara had fainted. At least I manage to keep my true identity from her.

Just a few days ago, I knew my identity wasn’t a secret anymore. Knowing that the Ace Fighters had entered the building, I feared being seen by Hara. But my fear seems to be needless; Hara didn’t turn up for this mission.  Amber got Krystal to kill me, she must have noticed something. I did not expect this to happen, obviously, my plan failed. Also, I couldn’t just leave Soyeon unnie in the sea of fire. I went to meet and helped her. Surprisingly, she already knows my identity. At least, Soyeon unnie knows this; she may be able to cooperate with me in the future. She could also assist me or back me up if there’s a need. I wonder if she alright now?

Clearing all my thoughts, I sit upright and look around. Opposite me are Amber and Krystal and their group of black army. They had been eyeing at me since I step into the room.

“Amber, I hope you got a good explanation for me about what had happen. I don’t want to start a fight.” Gyuri unnie cross her leg and push her fringe behind her ears.

Amber look stunned, “Please call our code name unnie. What do you mean by, what had happen unnie?” Nice acting.

Gyuri unnie let out a smile laugh, “The fire my dear. May I know why do you want to kill Nicole?”

Amber smiled, “Oh, you are talking about that.” Her smiled, almost immediately change to a frown with dark clouds looming over her, “She betrayed us! Cutter and Radar got caught because of her, now I’m even convinced that Earthquake cases are also because of her.”

“Don’t be ridiculous Gust. Nicole, no Flamon is one of us. If she wanted to betray us, I should be the first one. Make some sense before concluding everything.”

“What makes you think I wasn’t talking sense? When was the last time you saw her, on the day earthquake got caught? Where was she when the Ace Fighters ruined our transaction? Have you ever how she even got herself injured on her right arm? That deep cut on the arm, don’t tell me you believed that she accidently fall and cut her selves.”  Amber’s rapid questionnaire got Gyuri unnie speechless. She looked down on the table, deep in thoughts, evaluating what Amber had just said.

Satisfied with unnie reaction, Amber grinned and continues bombing her with her own thoughts. “You know, I could be a mistake that we accepted her at first, not even running a back ground checks on her. She could jolly well be one of them.”

I looked at Gyuri unnie, hoping that she wouldn’t buy any of their stories. If Gyuri unnie really believes them, I have to plan for a backup plan. But the real problem is, no matter how strong am I, how am I going to fight 3 against 1? How am I going to escape?

“Gyuri unnie, please don’t trust what she said, none of them are true, I didn’t betray you guys.”

“I know. I trust you.” A soft voice was heard.

Amber didn’t manage to catch what she heard, “What you say?”

Gyuri unnie slammed the table and stood up, “I trust her! I trust Flamon.” Amber jaws almost drop onto the ground; she can’t believe the fact that after so much talking, Gyuri unnie is still on my side. Gyuri unnie grabbed my wrist and head towards the door.

“Wing. Since I can’t persuade you to trust me, I got to warn you, Flamon isn’t just a normal microne, you will regret it. Also, once you step out of that door, that’s when our alliance ends. Soaring Eagle gang will be one of our enemies.”

“Anything that suits your wish, if a fight is inevitable, faces the consequences yourself.” Gyuri then open the door and left we all of us. I’m awed by her spirit and also grateful to the trust she had for me.

“Where should we go unnie?” I start the engine and look to the side, she doesn’t look very please, but she manages to squeeze out a smile for me, “Back to our base Cole, we got something to prepare for.”

Things are going to get complicated, very complicated.


Hello guys :) Hope you will like th update!!

No action this time round, but there would be more of it in the future >.<

Some how i myself find th story messy, haha. Anyway, i hope someone could answer me..

Should i space out every sentence? Or this will do?  Haha, pls comment, i need suggestion :)

Thx.