Chapter 1 - The stimulation

Ace Fighters

The girls stand in a circle with their back facing each other.

"There are man all over the places," Hara was the first to speak up after they entered the place.

"How many of them in the first level?" A blonde girl asks and tightens her fist, scanning through every corner of the stack up crates. The girls are in an old warehouse, empty crates were stack up all around in no specific arrangement, and this is a very good place for a hideout.

"More then 20, and some of them are armed with weapons. Those at level 2 are mostly armed with guns, they may shoot if we make a move." Hara replied calmly.

"Soyeon unnie, should i go now?" The youngest of the girls ask their leader. Soyeon didn't reply the girl and kept her sight to leave the second level.

"Unnie?" Hara hold Soyeon hand that was just beside her. Soyeon didnt even budge and stoodstill.

"Nana, Uee, we will take down the man at first level." Both girls gave a short reply and get prepared.

"Hara and Ji will take the second level, Hara go towards the stairs immediately once i gave the signal. Remember those guys at second level are armed with guns, dodge into covered area once we move." Soyeon smiled and continue "Ready?"

"Yeah!" The girls answer readily whispering

"Let's kick some !" Instead of keeping her voice down, Soyeon shouted the signal.

Everyone dash out as the signal was given. Jiyeon just disappear from the level. Men at second level fire their shots randomly without a specific target.

Nana tightens her fist and takes down the group of men in black suit, breaking their arm and legs with the strong fist of hers. She easily took down a group of them surrounding her, leaving them groaning in pain, she chuckled and walk past them. Uee on another hand have a much difficult time than Nana, but the men cant even touch her. She had liquidfy herself and all their punches and kicks jus went past her, even slashes of knife cant do any damage to her. She knock the group of them down with her strong pulse of water and gave them a few kicks, she walk away while brushing her hair to the back. Jiyeon reappear on the second by walking throught the walls. She knocks out a few men without them even noticing. She then took them down with her well-trained taekwondo skills. Hara rolled out into covered area as she heard gun shots. She stood up and hurriedly headed towards the stairs, climbing stairs is never an easy job, especially when she is fighting on the stairs. Reading every move of her opponent, she cleverly dodge the moves and retaliates, with a few karate chop, down the men rolled. Soyeon on the other hand is having a much easier time. By realeasing static around her body, she shocks every person who tried to come near her. Within seconds, the group of men were all lying on the floor either struggling in pain or fainted.

"Mission accomplished" Uee smiled as she meet Nana at the place they first stood at.

"This is easy." Nana laughed as she gave Uee a high-five.

"They should set the difficulty to something tougher." Hara walk over, clearing the dust on her shirt. Both of them laughed and gave Hara a hug.

"What are your laughing at?" Nana and Uee jumped as Jiyeon suddenly pop out of nowhere, knowing it before hand, and Hara burst out in laughter.

"Stimulation complete." Soyeon speaks to no one specifically and smiled at the gang.

The old warehouse turn into a room, with cold grey walls.