Chapter 13 - There's no Escape pt2

Ace Fighters

Hara POV

‘Two body coming right up.’ Krystal was standing in front of the ropes with a dagger. I ran out from my hiding spot, Krystal and Amber had planned to kill both of them.

“Ji get the rope!” I shouted as I flew over and knocked down Krystal. Her dagger went clanging against the metal railing as she lose grip of it.

“Krystal!” Amber roared from the first level. I vividly hear punches which had hit the air.

“Amber, you are dealing with me!” Uee unnie is stalling Amber.

Krystal is struggling, trying to get me off from her. Over powered, she throws me towards the railing. Loud clanging sound was produce as my back land against it, I quickly got back up, as I read Krystal mind.

“You are not going over, Krystal.” I stood in front of Jiyeon with both of my arms spread out, blocking the path of Krystal.

“Fine, I shall kill you first.” She sends her fist right towards my face as she speaks. Lowering my body, I dodge the attack and hug her waist, pushing her further away from Jiyeon. The burden is on you now Jiyeon.


Jiyeon POV

“Ji get the rope!” I grabbed the rope a few seconds after Hara unnie voice trailed off. Instantly, I was sent knocking onto the railing, I turn the end of the rope around my wrist, and withstand the weight by pushing against the railing.

I flinched as I saw Krystal coming towards me, how am I supposed to fight with her? Luckily, Hara unnie stop in front of me before she gets near. Hara unnie dodge Krystal moves easily and pushed her towards the opposite wall, causing commotions.

I yelped as I felt my hand losing strength and also there is a group of black suit man coming up from the stairs.

“Jiyeon just let my rope go.” Soyeon unnie struggled, trying to get loose.

“Soyeon unnie, stop struggling.”

“Jiyeon you can’t support the weight of both of us, so just let my rope go.”

“Soyeon unnie just stop joking arou… Ah!” My left hand lose the strength and Soyeon unnie was sent falling, glad to say, I had coiled the rope around my hand previously, with a quick tug, the falling stops.

Soyeon unnie cringed as she got closer to the furnace, the medication can’t help that much I supposed?

“Jiyeon…let my rope go, they are coming already.” I shook my head, with tears at the brim of falling. I really hate Soyeon unnie now, why must she want to be the sacrifice? No one must die, no one should die.

“Ji lookout!” Hara unnie echoed. I turn around and saw a man just in front of me, with his leg raised, he gave me a cold hard kick on my abdomen.

Losing the grip on both of the ropes, I fall onto the ground crutching in pain. I could hear screams as Soyeon unnie and Nana unnie fell. I shut my eyes tight as tears fell, not because of the pain on my abdomen, because I had let go of the ropes.


Author POV

“Gotcha.” Soyeon landed nicely into the embrace of Nicole. Gyuri also got Nana right before she got burnt by the sea of flame in the furnace. Gyuri, Nicole and Eunjung had been waiting for the right opportunity at the opposite building. They decided to interrupt the party when they saw Jiyeon letting go of the ropes. Eunjung and Nicole use the zip-line they shoot to ‘fly’, while Gyuri just fly.

The four landed safely on second level, and Nicole immediately unties Soyeon.

“Thank you Nicole sshi, and you too Gyuri sshi.”  

“Just in time before the finale starts eh?” She flips her hair and saw Nana in trouble with the ropes, “Here, I’ll untie you.”

“Thank you.” Nana rubbed her sore wrist as gun shots was echoing the whole refinery.

Gyuri flip her hair as she stand up, “Come on Cole, we can’t just let Eunjung have the fun. Time for revenge.” Nicole nodded readily and she shoots her zip-line again, both leap off the second level, leaving the two.

Nana went over to Soyeon, where the latter one is in daze on the floor.

“Soyeon unnie, you ok? Let me get you out of this place.” Nana was ready to carry Soyeon up, but the older push her hand away. “No…I’ll be fine. I took medication and painkiller before I came in.” Soyeon with the help of Nana, “Go help Hara and Jiyeon, I going to get Amber for pay back.”

“Got it.”

 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“Ji you ok?” Hara help the younger who was crouching on the floor to get up.

“Yeah, I’m ok.” Clutching onto her abdomen, she stood up and saw the whole level in mess. There are bodies lying along the staircases and even within 100metre range of the two girls.

“Are you two alright?” Eunjung is holding onto her shot gun with both hand walk over, obviously, she was the one who killed or knock down most of the black suit man.

“Yes, we are alright, no cuts or holes in our body.” Jiyeon chuckled at Hara description, “Did you see where Krystal went?

Eunjung smiled and pointed with her gun, “This way.”

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- ---- ---- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- -- --- --- --

Uee flies backwards and landed with a thud on the ground. Amber smirks as she walks closer to her. On another side of the ground floor, Nicole and Gyuri are sweeping her army down fast, busy busting the black suit man, leaving Uee to deal with Amber unaided. Amber slowly raises a gun like weapon which causes Uee eyes to widen and scampered backwards. Taser, otherwise known as stun gun, can produce low current electrical discharge. It is not lethal enough for normal human, but for Uee, that thing got her bed-ridden for a whole month, not mentioning the total required to recover.

“I think you like this thing don’t you?” Amber hastens up her speed, reducing the distance with Uee, her arm stretches out every few seconds, enjoying the fear in Uee eyes. “Let’s see what interesting thing will happen when you come in contact with it.”

Amber change the momentum of her walking pace and break out for a run, giving up in escaping, Uee just remained stone at her position and shut her eyes tight. Amber make use of this perfect chance to lunge with her arm stretch, grinning.

Just as Amber thought this would be the downfall of her enemy, a shadow stood in front of Uee, stopping Amber. At that moment, Amber decided to change her target to the sudden shadow ahead, with her arm fully stretch, she pull the trigger.

The Taser had a direct hit on the shadow chest, yet no groaning sound was heard. Amber landed on the ground and finally got a close look at the shadow. Soyeon was standing there beaming. Soyeon is immune to electrical charges, low current electrical charges means nothing to her, not even ticklish. Soyeon grab Amber hand almost immediately when the latter recognize her. She discharges static from her body, causing the latter to let out a low cry. Soyeon let go of her hand and give Amber a fist of her anger, sending that girl to the cold hard floor.

“How you like the taste of your own medicine?” Soyeon snorted and turn around to hug her team mate, “Don’t worry, I have handled that dumb thing, don’t worry.”

Amber stand up and walk forward wobbly, hoping to give the two a surprise attack. Not even walking in a straight line, she slowly got closer, where Uee was hiding her head in Soyeon shoulder.

“Why don’t you ever learn your lesson?” Nicole sends a fire ball with a direct hit. Amber once again finds herself on the floor, this time round with her face facing downwards.

“She never learns.” Gyuri, who was slightly above the ground, shook her head.

“I’m surprise that you are here today,” Amber got up and spit out a red content, there are bruises and sign of burnt on her arms, even parts if her shirt are torn. “This would save me time in killing you one by one.”

Gyuri flips her hair to the back and tied it, “You’re on kid.”

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --- --- --- --- -- --- -- --- ---

“She is behind the wall.” Hara read the mind of Krystal and pointed out the place where she is hiding.

“Let’s separate and surround her, Jiyeon and Eunjung sshi you will go that side, Hara and I will cover this side.” Nana who joined the fight later gave her orders.

The group separate into pairs and cover the two routes which could reach Krystal. Krystal, whom got surrounded, stood in the center, she wasn’t able to use her ability due to the small space available, and she is stuck.

“You are surrounded Krystal, why not save the time in brawling and give up?” Nana suggested.

Krystal look around her, still contemplating the words of Nana, her leg naturally got into a position for runaway. Her targets are Nana and Hara, who have a huge gap between them. 

Eunjung get a lock on at her target, “Try running and I’ll send you to hell.”

“Don’t kill her, just her legs will do, she can’t run with her legs down.” Jiyeon whispered, not wanting to kill Krystal.

“Try shooting then.” Instantly, Krystal breaks for a run.

Before this young lady is able to break through the defense of Nana and Hara, gun shots was heard. Smokes are clearly seen at the Eunjung’s shot gun hole. Krystal fell on her knee and clutches her injured leg, biting her lower lips in pain.   

Eunjung lowered her shot gun and look at the young lady, “Didn’t I say I would shoot if you run?”

“Nana unnie, what should do with her?” Jiyeon walk over to Krystal and squad down beside her, checking out the young lady injury.

“Maybe I should kill her, this will prevent more trouble.” Eunjung lifted her gun again.

“No wait.” Nana pushes the gun down, “We have to bring her back and contain her, so you can’t kill her. Hara, you and Jiyeon will help her, is that ok?” The duo nodded and put Krystal arms over their shoulder and help her up.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- --- ---- --- --- ---- ---- ---- ----

At the ground level, it was another war zone. Amber uses her ability of wind, causing typhoon in the refinery. Things are flying all over the place, even bodies of the black suit men, they are all sent to a specific direction which the wind blows.

Hiding behind the big tanks used in refinery, Soyeon was holding on tight to Uee, while Gyuri and Nicole hiding at the opposite. Nicole and Uee tried countering Amber attack, but all result failure.

“Amber!” Eunjung raised her voices to the extent where the strong blowing wind was able to hear. They got Amber attention attracted, where the latter looked at the girls at the higher level. Eunjung is pointing her pistol at Krystal, with her shot gun sling at her back.

“Let her go you !” Amber hollered. She raised her hand sending ‘air ball’ directly towards Eunjung. (The air ball is something like Nicole fire ball, is just a ball of air, with stronger forces.) But it was intercepted by Nana, whom easily taken care that attack with her fist.

“Amber, give up down, we’ll not hurt you and Krystal.” Soyeon shouted and came out from her hiding spot.

“Over my dead body.”

This time round Amber sends an air ball towards Soyeon. Flying over with the fastest she had, Gyuri grab Soyeon hand, and headed upwards, saving the older girl.

While Amber was distracted by Eunjung and Soyeon, Nicole and Uee head towards Amber through the side, trying their best to avoid being notice. Hiding behind a tank back facing Amber, Nicole make use if the chance to stumble Amber. By throwing a fire ball right at Amber legs, causing her to fall forward. Uee dash out as on cue, and pin down Amber before she could get up. Using all her might, Amber tried to struggle free from Uee grip, but everything was useless as the other three had come over and surrounded her. Holding her heads up, Eunjung still got her pistol pointing at Krystal. Knowing that there is no way to run now, she stop struggling and let her body listen to Uee bidding.


Whoo :) Finally Amber and Krystal is down... Haha :)

This is my longest chapter ever?! Hope you guys enjoy ^o^

This should be coming to an end soon with a sequel coming up... Hope you guys continue to support th sequel too ^o^

The views had exceed 1000! Thx for all the subscribbing and viewing!!!

Anyway, Happy B'day to Soyeon!! And also Early B'day to Nicole ^o^ Fighting!!