Chapter 5 - The mysterious girl

Ace Fighters

Speedstar: Able to run at a very high speed (100km/h)

-Name: Krystal Jung

-Weakness: Confine place

 

Cutter: Able to fight with sword or knife like weapon and control them

-Name: Lee Joo Yeon

-Weakness: Strong defense

 

Radar: Able to track people down within the range of 200m/sense what is happening within the range of 200m

-Name: Raina

-Weakness: Speed/ Combat

 

Hello :) New chapter! I decided to update both the foreword and at the start of the chapter when new character shown up. So these are the new chracter that will be appearing ^o^


Soyeon POV

 

“Damn! She got away.” Jiyeon panted as she breathes in and out heavily. Recently after we caught Yuri, or Earthquake, there has been appearance of microne every now and then. Moreover some of them appear at the same time, thus we often have to split up in search for them.

 

I fished out my phone and punched in a group of number.

 

“Tech, this is Soyeon, we lost Speedstar.”

 

“Alright, I figure that you would have loss her. Nana and Uee is still onto Gust. So you guys might want to assist Hara. She’s at the sector 14.”

 

“Sector 14? Okay, we will be there.”

 

“Sector 14? Unnie, that’s just around the corner.” She wore the helmet as she heat up the engine. I simply nodded and wrapped my hand around her waist as she drove off. Sector 14, I have a bad feeling about this place.


 

Hara POV

 

“Alright, I got it. Thanks tech.”

 

Hmm, I remember seeing her running towards this area. Soyeon unnie and Jiyeon should be here within minutes. Maybe I should just search around here. I tried searching in a few alleys until I saw a girl sat leaning against the wall, injured, with a deep cut at her right arm.

 

“Are you alright? What happened?” The girl remained silence, the cut is really deep, and blood was dripping down from her hand every seconds. I look around the area and ran out of the alley. I brought bandages and a bottle of water back to the alley.

 

“Here, let me help you.” The girl slowly let go of her bloody left hand. I knelt down and washed her wound with the water I brought. She frowned as pain was burning through arm. But no screaming could be heard, she was biting her lip hard, containing her scream. After all the bandaging, I smiled at her. Well this was the first time I did bandaging, not bad at all.

 

“Thank you. But you should go, it’s too dangerous for you to stay here.” Finally, she finally speaks.

 

“Why? What’s going on? You haven’t tell me how you got injured.” I could read her mind, something serious happened and she doesn’t want me to get involved. She stood up and bow to me, walking out of the alley

 

“Hey, you…” I stop as the girl back tracked slowly. Two girls make a quick turn into this alley. My eyes widen, recognizing the two ladies in front of the girl I saved. They were the two I’m chasing after.

 

I pulled the girl behind me and stood in front of her. Not knowing what will happen, I hold her hand and tighten the gripped. They laughed at my action and made a quick scan through of the alley.

 

“I told you I was right, they were together, alone.” The shorter girl scoffed and emphasis on the word alone. That is Raina, otherwise known as radar. The girl beside Raina took a step forward, and we back tracked a bit. Jooyeon, the microne with ability of controlling or handling sword like weapon without a problem, Cutter was what we called her.

 

“Run when you have the chance, okay?” I whispered loud enough for the girl behind me to hear, she shook her head, “I can take care myself, I won’t leave you alone.”

 

Is she out of her mind? The two standing in front are not normal human. Furthermore Jooyeon wasn’t a simple opponent; any mistake will simply take our lives. I sighed; I really hope Soyeon unnie and Jiyeon would turn up before anything happens.

 

Jooyeon pulled out the dagger she had and threw it at our direction. I pushed the girl to a corner while I stumbled to another end. The dagger Jooyeon threw seems to come ‘alive’. Knowing that we managed to avoid the attack, it stop right in the midair without dropping and turn around flying back to her again, just like how a boomerang would make it turn.

 

“Jooyeon! Don’t harm her, she is innocent.”

 

“She’s innocent?” Jooyeon mocked in disbelief. She pointed the knife at the girl and shouted, “She betrayed me! She betrayed us.”

 

I look at the girl; she was staring at Jooyeon and Raina, not even feeling the slightest afraid. I never thought that she was involved with the micrones; the cut on her arm must be done by Jooyeon. Is she a microne?

 

Not wasting every minute she could, Jooyeon reached out for another dagger, and lunge towards the girl, “You will pay for betraying.”

 

I wasn’t idling either. Raina ability may not be useful for combat, but her skills aren’t weak, every punch she threw was full of forces. However, I manage to read every move of hers. Throwing strong punches without any tactics, I easily dodge them; I retaliate as I got the chance. Grabbing her hand as I dodge, I elbowed her chest. She fell backward a bit and continue charging like an ox in rage. Effortlessly, I stop her attack and made direct jab on her stomach and another knock down on her back. She groaned as she lied on the ground, clutching her pain.

 

Making use of this chance I turned around and saw the girl cornered my Jooyeon. Jooyeon was spinning her dagger as the both of them are talking with voices I couldn’t hear, but I know there is no way she could escape from Jooyeon clutches now.

 

I ran towards Jooyeon and grabbed her wrist. Shocked, she gave a quick slash, and I dodge it. She changed her target to me and started to launch attack at me. I barely manage to avoid all her attacks, she even manage to make a cut on my forehead. Mustering all her strength, she leaped forward towards me. Not knowing what to do, I fall backward and my head hit hard on the ground. Overpowering me Jooyeon was just on top of my body, I could feel her cold dagger against my throat, and a slit was already formed. With my vision darkening, I heard someone shouting.

 

“Lee Jooyeon!” The forces on my body was gone, without knowing what happened next, I blackout.


 

Hope your like th story ^o^ This chapter is more on Hara and the mysterious girl. Hope everyone wont mind :)

Any suggestion for improvement for th story, please comment, i having some idea block.. Haha >.<

So, thx for reading!!