Flirt/ - HunHan

Collateral Damage

 

Lu Han was not the best dancer out there; he could admit that. There was no way he could live up to Yi Xing’s talent, and he was nowhere near as bendy as Zi Tao.

That didn’t mean he couldn’t dance. It just meant he spent a lot more of his time on the dance floor grinding his hips against his partner’s crotch than in virtuoso displays of talent.

ty? Perhaps. Lu Han didn’t much care. Being ‘promiscuous’, as Yi Xing so tactfully termed it, had never bothered him. As far as he could see, he had way more fun than the idiots who spent their whole lives waiting for their soulmate.

There was no such thing, and Lu Han thought people were idiots for believing in such a pretentious idea.

It was better to enjoy the here and now, because life was short and he disliked wasting time. And at the moment, the here and now was the tall, dark haired boy he was pressed up against. He smelt nice; a y blend of cologne and sweat from dancing so hard, and he was obviously interested because Lu Han could feel the bulge against his thigh.

He’d always liked the tall ones. Probably had something to do with some undiagnosed dominance kink, but what did that matter? He’d still enjoy ing the living daylights out of him. Tonight, he was in the mood for angry, lustful . Yeah, none of that emotional . He’d had enough of that from watching Yi Xing and Jongdae cling to one another in a disgustingly cute fashion.

Couples in the first week of dating were the worst. In Lu Han’s opinion, they should be banned from being seen together in public. They could keep the lovey-dovey crap behind closed doors and let Lu Han get on with flirting.

Because this man was gorgeous and Lu Han was hungry; he needed the distraction of someone else’s body against his, the breathless excitement of some good, anonymous . Yi Xing could leave the judgemental looks for the morning after because he really didn’t care.

“What’s your name, then?” He was yelling. Not as seductive as a whisper, but it wasn’t like the club was quiet.

A smile, as if amused they’d progressed that far. His eyes were a little distant, Lu Han noticed. He’d fix that. “Sehun. You?” He replied. His lisp was kind of cute, and Lu Han appreciated the scarcity of his words. Neither of them were here for conversation, after all.

Was it worth it to let him mangle his Chinese name with that lisp, or would a pseudonym suffice? He dismissed the thought. He was too lazy to think up a fake name. “Lu Han.” He told him instead.

“Chinese?” Sehun inquired. Lu Han nodded. The lisp really was quite pronounced. Oh well. His face really more than made up for it.