Fat Bottomed Girls - Siwon

Collateral Damage

 

Siwon had a secret. It wasn’t a bad one, and it wasn’t all that embarrassing, but... It wasn’t the thing one talked about in polite conversation (although it would probably be fine in the dorm. Everyone appeared to be a ert in there). He was fond of asses. As in a gorgeous, shapely derriere on a beautiful woman. He liked them big and he liked them round, and he wasn’t really ashamed of it, it was just not something he’d ever want his mother to find out. He is a good Christian, after all.

There was just something…wonderful about it, when he saw a woman a pair of tight jeans – or a dress, and his gaze would immediately be trained downwards as soon as she turned around. He was fine as long as they didn’t turn around. He could check out the rest of their bodies more discreetly, but if a woman walked by with a great …well, he was entranced. Maybe it was a , but he just wanted to cup it and…oh god. He needed to stop thinking about those things right now.

He was pretty sure this had all started when he’d grown up with that y au pair who wore shorts a lot, and to the 12-year old Siwon, that had been amazing. The au pair had gone, but the thing for some girl’s hadn’t, and all of his girlfriends had had that particular…asset, as well nice s. He really liked hot bodies. He tried not to be shallow, and if the girl really was as plastic and boring as a Barbie doll, then he wasn’t interested, but still…

He inhaled sharply as the pretty girl in the black pleated skirt bent over to pick up her dropped purse. She probably didn’t mean to give him the delightful view of her lacy underwear, and he let out a tiny choked noise. He didn’t know why he was so ually frustrated today. Kyuhyun, sat next to him as they waited for their part in the interview, stared at him. “Siwon, did you just go…mmph, or whatever that noise was?” His eyebrows were drawn up, and a smirk was playing on his lips.

Siwon blushed. “No.”

 


Yes, it's named for the Queen song. XD