Memories and strange calls

Sweet lips n' salty tears

 

That night i woke up a billion times. Yet I’ve never slept better.

Every time I opened my eyes, my sight was caught by the boy in my arms, who had nuzzled himself in close to me. This boy, this boy who was now all mine, was breathing calmly and causing me to smile, every time I woke up.

Once in a while I’d make him tremble a bit by running my fingers across his bare torso. And then I’d go back to sleep with a smile stuck on my face.

 

Morning came upon us, and I woke to the feeling of someone tickling me. In front of me was Baekhyun poking my stomach to wake me up. I pretended to still be asleep and surprised him by wrapping my arm around him out of nowhere.

He gasped from the shock and giggled when I pulled him close.

Good morning. He said and kissed my collarbone, and I felt him smile.

Good morning I replied and ruffled his hair.

He jumped off the couch wrapping one of the blankets around him as he did, and went to our bedroom.

Actually, originally this was Baekhyun’s apartment. His parents actually bought it for him, and he’s been living her for 2 years.

I’ve known Bacon for almost 6 years, but it wasn’t until last year, I had the guts to tell him that over the years he had become more than just a very good friend.

It was summer and Baekhyun, me and a friend had been to the movie, and when we split Baekhyun and me who lived close walked home together.

On the way home we sat down in the park on the grass and talked for about half an hour, just because Baekhyun didn’t feel like going home. He had a lot of problems with his parents back then.

But anyway, we talked, it was late and the sky was turning darker. As we talked a few things came clear to me.

He was babbling about some girl he wanted to ask out, and this feeling came upon me. Jealousy!

So I took his hand as we sat there, and then I leaned closer to him, and I kissed him.

Just like that, out of nowhere.

And honestly as I did, I was quite shocked about my own action. Baekhyun was as well of course, but then came the best part. He didn’t pull away, he pressed closer.

His fingers entwined in mine and his moist lips caressed mine.

Best. Day. Ever!

From that day, I’ve practically lived with him. Around once a week I go home and check on umma and appa, but they don’t really seem to mind having the house to themselves. And I don’t mind leaving them when it’s for Baekhyun! I’ve loved every single morning of waking to his cut face snuggling close to me.

Yet it had almost taken us a whole year to get to this point. To that point where his fully mine, and mine only.

Honestly I feel thankful to him. That he would let me touch him like that, and let me become a part of him. I feel grateful, and it gives me this warm feeling in my stomach, and a blooming feeling in my heart.

 

I jumped when Baekhyun’s phone started to ring. He has this… very loud annoying SNSD song as ringtone.

I wrapped a blanket around my waist and went to find his phone.

It was in his jeans pocket, so I pulled it out and looked at it.

Jun Myun Hyung? Never heard of him?

I picked up and placed the phone on my ear.

Chany…

AH Baekhyunnie aigo, long time no see, still as cute, of course you are, well then, I was wonderin…

He was cut off when Baekhyun ripped the phone away from me and ran off with it. For a second I just stood there and looked at him running off, and then I went after him. He went to the kitchen, so I stopped just before the kitchen door, and tried to make out the words he was almost whispering in his phone.

Hyung, I’ve told you not to call! His voice was whiny, but not angry

I don’t have the time okay? You’ll just have to be patience! Look I’ll call you later ok, bye! I heard a deep sigh and his phone being dumped on the counter he was standing beside.

I walked in and acted as if nothing happened. This call had given me a bad feeling, but I trust Baekhyun, and it might have just been an old friend with a lot of embarrassing secrets. Yet I can’t recall ever hearing his name before, considering the fact that we’ve been best friends for almost 5 years, it’s kind of weird right. What if he’s cheating? He wouldn’t do that. But perhaps he’s grown tired of me. Maybe I’m annoying him?

I tried to shake it off and wrapped my arms around him from behind and sighed, although trying my best to hide my worries.

So what’s for breakfast?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN: (LovingOnewOppa) I'm sorry this took so long, i've had a lot to do these last few days ^^

I actually had planed for this chapter to be out a few hours earlier, but then i called my best friend, and we talked about SHINee for like.. 4 hours.. So Gomen for that ^^'

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it ^3^