Big hoodies and rainy days

Sweet lips n' salty tears

 

 

Channie's POV:

I leaned towards the kitchen counter, and crossed my arms. It was raining outside and a low thunder was heard from afar. This is my favorite kind of weather. It screams for us to spend the day on the couch with a bunch of dvd’s. A whole day of holding Baekhyun close, I’d be okay with that honestly.

Well breakfast it is. Hmm pancakes? Nah I always make that.

Toast? Cereals, doubt it! Fine… pancakes. Besides that I’m having a hard time gathering my mind right now.

The sound of the water running upstairs is getting to my head. You do realize that Baekhyun is under that water right? And that fact makes it a bit hard focusing on anything but the thought of that pure soft white smooth velvety skin of his.

You see what I mean right?

But as I couldn’t get my mind of that skin, I still managed to make a pile of pancakes just in time for Baekhyun to come down the stairs. And to my pleasure he hadn’t covered up all of that cute skin. He was only wearing a hoodie, beside his boxers of course. A big hoodie, hhmm, could be mine, don’t remember it though.

Uhm, I borrowed a hoodie… I hope you don’t mind. He smiled cutely.  I loved how he looked so small whenever he wore something oversized, and the fact that it’s mine, it’s sort of like bonus points I guess.

He came over to me as I was done setting the table, and wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his face against my chest. I looked down at him, his eyes were closed and a smile was formed on his lips.

Cute little thing! I pressed him closer and pressed a kiss onto his neck, causing him to giggle.

I swear, normally, despite the fact that I usually end up looking like a kid bursting out laughing, but normally little things like the sound of someone’s giggle, but I gotta tell you… Bacon’s laughter, whooui, goes straight to my head, and the next second I’m left with that stupid grin on my face.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

You made pancakes? He beamed a bit, which I have a hard time understanding, since well, I practically always make him pancakes.

Nae! I pointed at the table with the large pile of pancakes on it. And chuckled at his cuteness.

Considering his size, this boy sure knows how to kill a stack of pancakes, I don’t get how he does it, but he ate almost twice what I ate. He did every time, and I’m just as amazed every time.

Channie~ah? He looked cutely at me whit those big sparkly puppy eyes.

Hm?

Can’t we stay here for today? He looked at the big window that was blurring the view with the rivers of rain crossing its surface.

Sure.

He stood up and walked over to me. I was a bit surprised when he pulled my chair backwards, but then again I didn’t care much, cause a few seconds later he was sitting on my lap, legs spread across mine.

He wrapped his arms that were far gone inside the big hoodie, around my neck and stared at me for I bit. Then he pecked my cheek and nuzzled his face onto my neck.

I like it when it’s just the two of us in here.

Oh really?

Mmm, I’m gonna cling to you aaaaaall day! He said and giggled a bit. I wouldn’t mind that by the way! Just sayin’!

Tell you what. How about we run to the shop down the street and get some hot chocolate?

He looked at me and his eyes smiled.

I’d like that. He mumbled onto my neck. He got up and ran upstairs to get some pants while I did the dishes.

Oh god, looking at him running around like that, he looks just like a little kid, so cute. Yeah I know im not supposed to think of him like a kid, we’re the same age, and honestly I’d like to do a thing or two to him, that kids shouldn’t even know ever happened.

But when he was like that, looking all small and cute, gosh was he cute.

He came down the stairs again, now wearing a pair of red pants under the big blue hoodie, and he was holding an umbrella.

Ready?

 

We walked down to the store. Sadly on the way there, the wind decided that we’d be better off without that umbrella.

So when we reached the store, we were both soaked.

Baekhyun quickly gapped the few things that hot chocolate required, and I paid.

He grabbed my hand and we went out again. The rain was freezing cold, and made it a very long walk home. However it made it worth the trembling and the sneezing, when we got home.

Aish Channie, get that off, you’ll get sick! He said and ped my hoodie.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: (LovingOnewOppa)Sorry if im babbling too much... Can't think straight from all the B.A.P >w<

But i hope you like it. I enjoyed writing it at least. ^3^