Parrents n' bad feelings..

Sweet lips n' salty tears

 

Baekhyun POV:

I decided to finish the dishes as Chanyeol was out quickly, but somehow my mind wasnt up for it.
Lately everything seemed to return, but in small bits...
Of course i remember everything about Chanyeol now, or almost everything, but at least i remember the fact that i love him and only him.
But then there's the little girl in the park, i remember some of it, but not all...
What about my parents? I havent really seen them since...
I dont even remember, and the way Chanyeol gritted his teeth when he spoke of them, something must have happened...
But all i remeber is this uncomfortable feeling in my stomach... what is that?
Why is it there?

As i was lost in thought, i heard a knock on the door.
I dried my hands in the towell and walked to the front door, only to be met by the two people wo created me.
Umma wraps her arms around me and pulls me in for tight hug.
While Appa just pads my shoulder and smiles widely.

Baekhyunnie!? She squeels and hugs me tighter, making me gasp for air.
Luckily Chanyeol walks through the door at the exact moment.

He coughs uncomfortably and Umma moves away from me in a quick movement.

I found your parrents. Chanyeol says and rubs the back of his head in an awkward motion.
He smiles at me and looks at them.

Something feels off? 

Umma takes my hand as we walk into the living room, but i cant help to get the feeling of not wanting to be arround her.
Why do i feel this way?
She smiles widely, but something hides behind that smile of hers, something in her eyes tell's me she has done something wrong...
I look at Chanyeol with questiosn written all over my face, but he ignores me...

So how are you doing son? Appa asks me, but i hesitate a little before i answer,
Should i tell them about the memory loss thing?

Uhm.. fine i guess, a bit overwhelmed by your appearrance, but fine. I feel awkward talking to them.
I look at Umma, who sits next to me, but a picture in my head pops up.
I see her disappointed looks, the tears...
there's yelling...

I pull away from her and look at Chanyeol again...
As before he ignores me, but i wont let him.

Chanyeol, can we talk for a moment? in the other room? My Umma looks at me with sorrow in her eyes.
and i cant help to feel like i've been punched in the stomach by the woman, whose supposed to love me no matter what, and i dont even know why yet?
But i need an explanation...

I grab his hand and pull Chanyeol to the kitchen in the next room.
I look back at Appa, who is smiling at me, that friendly smile, that i've always loved. 
I remember it from when i was a kid, how he smiled at me when we were playing around in the garden...
i feel a warmth in my stomach, but it disappears as i look at my mother...

I close the door behind us and look at Chanyeol!
Tell me what's happening?! i demand him...

Why do i feel wrong, when Umma hugs me and takes my hand?...

Chanyeol doesnt say anything at first, he just stands there, looks at the ground and fumble with his fingers.
Like he always does when he's nervous...

Why do i feel like something bad has happened? I ask and Chanyeol looks directly at me...

Uhm... i dont know how to say this Baekhie... he whispers as he steps closer to me and takes my hand.
I knew it...
Something happened...


AN: (LovinMaknaeJello) sorry for taking so long... i've been trying to avoid this scene in the story for such a long time and i've tried to come up with something different, but i couldnt...
And i though that the story would get to boring if something dramatic didnt happen soon...
Please comment and tell us what you think <3