Breakfast n' suspescious behavior

Sweet lips n' salty tears

 

Baekhyun POV:

So whats for breakfast? I heard him say behind me. I jumped up as he surpriced me a little by being right there!
I looked at him and smiled innocently?
Did he hear everything? Or had he just walked in?

I looked at my cellphone again and got a little nervous. Why had he called?
He sounded so happy on the phone? A knot tied itself in my stomach and i felt bad, as i was standig towards my boyfriend thinking of my another boy...
Or not just another boy, but my...

Baekhyunnie? Are you okay? My thoughts were cut of my the sound of Chanyeols worried voice. I met his eyes and smiled again. He walked towards me ang grabbed my hand. I just continued smiling at him.
Ani...what are you talking about? i smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.
Why wouldnt i be okay? I walked towards the fridge and looked through it.
Hmm... what should i make for breakfast...

what do you want for breakfast yeollie? i looked at him, he just smiled and shook his shoulders a little. 
He just looked at me. and walked closer to me. 
He pushed me up against the fridge and starting kissing my lips, tender and passionate. He made me tremble under his touch, and moved his kiss from my lips, down the jawline and reached for my neck.
He deepened the kiss on my neck and starting on the soft spot on my neck, coursing me to moan quietly. 
Channie-ah....not now...I begged him, but he ignored me. i knew i wasnt able to resist him, it was to hard.
He moved his kisses further down and started nibbling on my collarbone, and was suddenly interrupted by my stomach growling at me.

I guess we should eat som breakfast! He said while laughing, and starting looking for the ingridients. 
He was the one who ended up making breakfast for us, instead of me.
He made eggs and bacon, my favorite. It wasnt for nothing, that i was called bacon.
My mind flew right back on the phonecall... why ahd he called me after all this time? Its been so long since the last time...since we...i pushed away the thought and focused on my boy cooking for me.

3rd person POV:

They sat down at the breakfast bar, as Chanyeol had served the eggs and the bacon. Baekhyun looked happily at the plate in front of him and couldnt wait to attack the bacon. 
Chanyeol sat down infront of him and smiled at his love. 
Who immediatly started emtying his plate, as Chanyeol, smiled at him, telling him it was okay for him to eat. Chanyeol, kept looking at the boy in front of him, and was amazed by the speed of Baekhyun eating.
He saved the bacon till the end and ate it slowly, while enjoying it.

Im so full right now... Baekhyun said, and smiled happily as they both crashed on the couch, after they were done eating.
They havent been seated for very long untill Baekhyun, decided to take a shower.
He got up from the couch, and was about to walk out of the living room, but was interrupted by Chanyeol...
Can i come with you? he asked with a big smile on his face.
Baekhyun smiled back at him and wasnt able to resist the handsome boy on the couch. 

Baekhyun POV:

You can go up and turn on the hot water, ill be with you in a second. I heard him get of the couch and walk away...

As i heard him walk towards the bathroom, and i was sure he was gone, i went back to the kitchen and grabbed my phone immediatly.
I had to know why he called me.
I pressed the "Last call" button and called him. 
I felt slightly bervous as i heard the beep sound, waiting for him to pick up.

Somebody finally picked up and i felt my heart skip a beat our of pure nervousness. 
Hi... It's Baekhyun...i said very quietly. Making sure Chanyeol wouldnt be able to hear me. 
I dont really why im hiding this from him... he doesnt mean anything to me anymore...or...

Baekhyunnie... i was wondering when you would call me back! He said and i could hear a small laugh through the phone. 
How are you honey? he asked in a sweet teasin tone, knowing i hated when he called me that.

Look, im not calling to chitchat! I just want to know, why you are calling? I tried to sound harsh, but somehow i couldnt do that, when it was him.

Aigoo...you're so cute, when you're trying to be all tough and act mad. He laughed again and it annoyed me a little.

Look... i lowered my voice as i remembered about Chanyeol, waiting for me in the bathroom, probably , under the hot water right now...
Why are you calling me? and why now? I still kept up the harsh act, the truth was, i couldnt be mad at him for one second...

I just wanted to know, how you are. he said innocently and laughed a little again.

Tell me?! I said a little harsh and a little to loud...

For a moment he said nothing at all, which made me kind of nervous, but then i heard a small giggle, like i was talking to a nervous school girl or something like that...

I miss you...he said and i felt my heart stop for a second and made it hard for me to breath.

I hung up without saying a word and threw the phone back on the counter.
How could he say that? 

I stood leaned against the kitchen counter, while replaying the same sentence in my head over and over again, when i realised that my Chanyeol was waiting for me in the bathroom, , with the water running down his smooth skin, making it all glittery and perfect.
But even though i had chanyeol in my mind, i couldnt forget about the phonecall...

I slowly walked towards the bathroom, still hearing his voice in my head...

I miss you...


AN: I know its not the same..but because of AFF i lost the chapter and i had to rewrite it! i hope its good enough ^^