Epilogue: Fated

The Break Up



Minor was waiting for Taemin outside of the dance studio. They had been on the mend for a few weeks now and things were looking up. They still weren't an official couple but Minho was happy. He was willing to wait however long Taemin needed because now he knew what he had was precious.

Taemin's friend Onew was quickly warming up to him, it was amazing what a few buckets of fried chicken could do. Key was a whole different matter however, he made it clear, even if Taemin had forgiven him Key would not be forgetting anytime soon. In all honesty Key scared the living daylights out him; He was thankful for friends like Jonghyun. He took the attention away from Minho by often and shamelessly flirting with the blonde.

"Been waiting long?" Minho smiled at the voice.
"I could wait forever." He said making Taemin blush. They began to walk.
"Oh, Key invited us for coffee." Taemin said. Minho wrestled Taemin's dance bag from him, making Taemin laugh in the process.
"Oh joy," Minho smirked when Taemin punched his arm.
"He means well he's just being protective."
"I know, where are we headed?"
"You remember that coffee place where you and I met again for the first time after we broke up?"
Minho looked away hiding a blush. He remembered that day clearly, he had been a total idiot but he regretted nothing. He was glad he had blurted out his feeling it was because of that he had another chance to be with the one he loved.

"Speaking of I was reading and you know I saw something that reminded me of that day." Taemin nodded for him to continue.
"I saw you three times that day." Taemin raised an eyebrow in question. God he looked adorable. Minho cleared his throat and continued.
"I read that if you run into the same person three times in one day it's not coincidence but destiny." Taemin stopped then, and turned to look at Minho.
"Do you really think that?" he whispered shyly.
"I do." Minho said without hesitation taking Taemin's hand. Taemin's smile grew and all of a sudden he lunged at Minho hugging him tight for a brief momenet then pulling back leaving a small kiss on Minho's cheek as he went. He ran as Minho stood there grinning like an idiot cupping his cheek.

Their relationship may never be the same as before but Minho was okay with that. He knew Taemin made him happy and he only hoped to return the favor. In his heart he and Taemin were meant for each other, destined. He smiled at the thought and ran after Taemin, maybe if he caught him he would be rewarded with another kiss.

End.

*Author's note: So we have reached the ending or have we?!? Yes, we have. xD I know it's not the super sappy ending as expected but I like this one better. It's a bit more realistic and it shows that they are honestly working on their relationship and trying towards that brighter future together instead of alone like before. Plus I like the idea of Key bullying Minho. And Jonghyun being a grease ball trying to get Key's attention. And Onew extorting chicken from Minho.

Thanks for reading and leave a comment telling me what you think!