Illuminate Your World Episode One

Illuminate Your World

 

 

ILLUMINATE YOUR WORLD CHAPTER ONE:

It was a surprisingly cool morning as Jang Soo Jin stood outside of a tall building that she knew her company owned, wondering why her manager drug her out so early. Just as the thought crossed her mind, she noticed a couple of black vans park at the front of the building’s pathway, and before she knew it, a camera crew exited them.

“Ah hello!” she greeted and bowed to the crew. They all returned her greeting before the PD stepped up, handed her a card, and asked her to read it aloud.

"Uh, okay." She smiled awkwardly at the cameras that were focused on her and began to do as she was told. "Behind you is the dorm building for the rookie group Illuminate. You have been selected as the MC for their new show. Joining you as a fellow MC is Big Bang's G-Dragon." She looked up in surprise. "Really? G-Dragon? I'm a fan of G-Dragon-ssi!" the girl exclaimed, looking as if she was going to complete a victory dance of some sort. The PD simply motioned for her to continue reading, forcing her to concentrate once more. "After G-Dragon arrives, you will each pick a dorm and wake up the members that are in the dorm chosen. Once ALL the members are awake, have them get ready and board one of the vans that will be parked out in front of the building." Soo Jin stopped reading and flipped the card over, shocked that there was nothing else written.

“Is that all?” she questioned, her brow furrowing. The PD simply nodded in response. "Ah. Then, does G-Dragon-ssi know these instructions as well?"

"Yes. He should be arriving soon and was told the instructions on the way." From the answer she was provided with, Soo Jin nodded once more and looked back over the card.

“Are you sure there are no more instructions?” she asked once more to clarify.

“Once you arrive at the second location there will be more instructions,” the PD sighed. After the PD had finished speaking, everyone fell into an awkward silence until Soo Jin turned to the side, pulled out her phone and sent a quick text. "What are you doing?" the PD questioned. He didn't sound angry, just curious.

"I'm close to Cheol Kyoung. I just asked him what dorm he is in." She smiled and posed cutely for the camera. She jumped in surprise right after. “My phone vibrated.” She explained in embarrassment. With that, the girl opened the text, read it, and laughed before turning it to the camera to show everyone the reply. The text read, “Dorm 1. Don’t bother me. Day off. I’m fighting ninjas.”

“He spouts nonsense when he’s half asleep sometimes,” she whispered to them before tucking the phone back into her pocket. Soon enough, another car pulled up and the cameras quickly shifted focus to see who was exiting it. G-Dragon opened and exited the car with a surprised smile and bowed shyly to both the cameras and Soo Jin as he moved to join her in front of the building.

“Hello Soo Jin-ssi, it’s pretty early isn’t it?” he awkwardly asked, looking at the grey sky that had yet to fade to pink.

“Hello. It is,” she commented, “it’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

“Yes.” He replied shortly, growing distracted by the uninteresting sky. Soo Jin nodded to herself and it once again dropped into an awkward silence until the PD cleared his throat and asked if the MC's would like to choose which dorm they would like to wake up.

"Is it okay with G-Dragon-ssi if I take dorm 1?" Soo Jin shyly questioned, barely being able to meet the other’s eyes. G-Dragon nodded and the two MC's quickly set off for their prospective dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the dorm that Soo Jin had chosen, she stopped and turned to the cameras that had been following her as the PD unlocked the door.

“Here we are…quickly take note of the surroundings, because this is where wild beasts live. These beasts are a very rare specimen. They like to sleep long, leave messes, and eat a lot of food. I like to call this specimen: boys,” she softly said to the cameras before giving a cute smile and turned to creep into the now open room. Each step she took, the cameramen tiptoed after, quietly filming the entire scene. On their way, she waved to the mess all around them. “See?” she whispered as softly as she could to the cameras. At that, she continued on to the boys’ bedroom door. Once there, she stopped and turned to the PD. With that, he moved past her to check to see if all of the boys were proper and ready to be filmed.
           “They’re all good to go,” the PD whispered when he appeared once more, only to slip to the back of the group of cameramen. Biting her lip, Soo Jin turned to the door to go in, but stopped once more.
           “I don’t know how to wake them up,” she whispered with a wince. So, she bounced from foot to foot, thinking heavily about what to do. In a matter of seconds, her eyes lit up and a smile appeared on her face as if she knew the perfect way to wake them up. Pressing her lips together, the girl confidently turned around and slipped into the room. Once inside, she stopped and surveyed the room, jumping at the sight of Koon sitting up and groggily wiping at his eyes. Clutching her heart in a state of shock, she watched as the boy gave her a very odd look. Right as he opened his mouth to say something, her eyes widened and she instantly put a finger to her lips, quieting him. Satisfied, she let her eyes scan the room once more until she spotted Cheol Kyoung sleeping on the bottom bunk to the right side of the room. Smirking, she strutted over and knelt before him. “Ohh, our Cheol Kyoung is so cute, isn’t he?” she cooed happily, reaching over to flick the man’s nose. Snorting at the sight of his reaction, she quickly covered her nose, eyes growing wide.

Checking to make sure she didn’t wake up the others just yet, she went back to the rookie lying in front of her. With that, she took two hands and shook the man as if he was going through his own personal earthquake. However, there was no result. Huffing out, she got up and tried to jump on the bed, forgetting that it was in fact a bunk bed. Just as she jumped, her head went forward and her forehead collided with metal. Yelping in slight pain, she slapped a hand to her forehead and began to rub it, getting off of the bed to crouch before the idol once more. “I know you’re lazy, but I didn’t know that you’re a STUPID. LOG. THAT. WON’T. WAKE. UP!” she tried to speak loudly in the man’s ear--forgetting about the other members on accident-- only to receive no response. Frustrated, she heaved a sigh, involuntarily blowing her bangs out of her face.

            “Yah,” Soo Jin whined, poking the man in the face a couple of times. In response, the man turned over to face her with a groan. Excited to see that she finally got a reaction, she smiled brightly and poked him some more. He grumbled under his breath and tried to swat her hand away. She started poking his stomach in hopes of getting a better reaction. Seemingly annoyed, the sleeping one reached out and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her on top of him.
            “Stop,” he grunted sleepily and settled back into his slumber. Frowning, Soo Jin tried to pull out of his grasp. For a few minutes, the two struggled--her trying to get out of his grasp and him trying to keep the girl still. Annoyed, Soo Jin yanked right as Cheol Kyoung tightened his hold. From such an impact, Soo Jin fell back onto the rookie, her face stopping inches above his. To others it would look as if they had kissed, but to those two, they only had an inch or so between their lips. Recognizing the proximity of Soo Jin’s breath, Cheol Kyoung’s eyes snapped open to see his friend staring back at him with huge eyes filled with horror. Crying out in shock, he shoved her off of him, forcing the poor girl to fall onto the floor.
            “Yah!” Soo Jin snapped rubbing her elbow that had bumped against the hard wood.
            “What are you doing in here?” he grunted, slowly sitting up, his hoodie pulled over his head as his bangs fell into his sleep swollen face.

“I’m here to MC your new show!” Soo Jin perked up, instantly forgetting the pain. “I have to wake this dorm up!” She hopped up and bounced off to wake the other members. Neither Cheol Kyoung nor Soo Jin noticed that Koon had seen their “kiss.”  

“Ty oppa!! Time to get up!!” She shook the older man awake, who was sleeping on the bottom left bunk. Once he was awake, she then headed back to the right side of the room to wake Jinwoo.  “Jinwoo!! Rise and shine!! It’s a beautiful day. We can’t waste it sleeping!” In response, Jinwoo groaned and rolled over, pulling blankets over his head as he did so. “Come on Jinwoo. We have a lot to do and who knows if the other dorm is already awake and waiting for us!” Soo Jin started poking Jinwoo as well, hoping to wake him. The camera zoomed in on Jinwoo, who peeked out from under the covers. When he saw the camera in his face, he screamed like a little girl and tried to attack it.

“DIE YOU NO GOOD HUMAN STEALING BLOOD ERS!!!” His screaming woke up Ty--who had fallen back asleep--who then yelled at him for being an idiot and to stop attacking the camera. Blinking, the younger one sat up and cocked his head, staring at the camera in confusion. A second passed before the shape of an “O” formed on his lips and he hid his face, moving to climb down from his bed. Soo Jin, satisfied that all the members were awake, skipped from the bedroom. “Hurry up, ducklings!” she called as she left.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Quiet voices from the other room slowly began to arise as the front door clicked shut, indicating that it was probably time to wake up. Thinking that it was their manager coming to make them practice on their day off, Hyo groaned and turned over, not ready to wake up for the day. Truthfully, the boy had yet to sleep. He had spent his entire night working on a piece of art that he had barely finished in time to hop in his bed and pull the sheet over his head. Still not comfortable, the boy flipped over once more and pulled the sheet tightly around his body. Just as he was about to settle into sleep for the first time, the dorm room door slammed open. A different--but still familiar--voice then yelled and shot at the four boys sleeping in the two bunk beds on either sides of the room. Regardless of the sleep that had been pulling at him only a second ago, Hyo recalled that he had left his masterpiece open on top of the miniature desk that sat in between the two bunk beds. This remembrance forced him to hop up from his comfortable bed and fall at the desk that was obviously splattered with water. Catching sight of the colors running together in a muddled mess, a bubble of anger rose up inside of the poor rookie. In less than a second, his anger at the sight of lost sleep and hours spent being cramped in a small space becoming pointless before his very eyes festered so much that he turned around to face the perpetrator, not caring who it was.

“You!” he snapped at the man who was busy shooting water at the other bunk bed, not caring that he had woken up. “Get out!” he yelled, his anger clouding the judgement against how he should truly act towards his Sunbae. Without taking notice of the cameras that were now focused on him, he picked up whatever he could get his hands on and threw them at the man with the water gun who still stood there, beginning to curse him out for ruining his artwork. His yelling and angry smashing forced the one who slept on the other bottom bunk to wake up. Despite the fact that he was plagued by sleep, Kim Seol--or Im-- shot out of bed and ran out of the room, ready to go to the other dorm just to grab their leader for help. He knew from experience that if Hyo continued, then things could get extremely out of hand. As the boy disappeared, G-Dragon threw down his water gun and tackled the angry idol to the floor, forgetting that he was an MC.
            “We’re going to have to edit this part out,” the PD commented above the ruckus when it lasted on, forcing G-Dragon to stop and realize what was happening. However, his pause made it easier for the younger one to tackle him and punch him in the face.
            “Do you know how long it took to work on this piece? I haven’t even slept!” Hyo growled through gritted teeth.
            “And you ing hit my face, bastard,” G-Dragon snapped and pushed the kid off of him. “Why wasn’t I told that our rookies were violent?” he asked the PD, wiping a bit of blood that had trickled down the corner of his mouth. Just as he was about to push through the camera crew, Hyo jumped on his back, wrapping his arm around G-Dragon’s neck.
            “HYO! Goddammit,” Ty’s voice broke through the fighting. Taking a deep breath, the group’s leader joined the two, making it a bundle of three with flailing arms and legs. It took close to five minutes until Ty was able to pull Hyo from G-Dragon’s back. With that, Ty pushed the angry one down onto his bed. “Get some sense into you,” he hissed, nodding to the cameras that were awkwardly standing there. The men behind the contraptions were visibly shaking. If they were given the chance, they would have most likely taken the next flight out of there.

“Look what he did, though,” Hyo grunted, scowling as if he was a young schoolboy being unjustly scolded for a fight that he had taken part in.

“That’s not a reason to fight,” Ty mentioned, gently knocking his fist into the side of the boy’s head. “Don’t act so stupid,” he added before moving to G-Dragon’s side.

“Why am I being attacked? I don’t need to be an MC to a ing rookie’s show,” G-Dragon muttered as he dusted himself off.

“Tell that to your company’s CEO,” the PD commented as the camera crew backed out of the room for a few minutes so that they could calm down.

“Sorry GD hyung,” Hyo sniffed, glaring at his ruined piece of art.

“Don’t worry, that art was a piece of crap anyways,” G-Dragon added. At once, the other’s eyes flared up and he moved to attack his Sunbae once more. Luckily, Ty stepped in to stop his fellow member and push him out of the room. “So what? Now I have to wake up the other two? What if they attack me too?” G-Dragon asked, following the two out of the room. “Why aren’t they even awake? It’s not like that was the quietest thing on the face of the planet.”

“Cheol Kyoung, go wake up the other two,” Ty instructed as he let go of Hyo. Grumbling, the other did as he was told and tried his best to wake up the two sleepers.

“What happened to you? You look like death,” Koon commented as he took note of Hyo’s purpling face with the dark circles underneath his eyes due to lack of sleep. “You didn’t stay up all night on our day off, did you?”

“You look like a tornado hit you, what’s new with that?” Hyo responded and pushed past his friend so that he could get to the bathroom. Upon seeing Jinwoo standing at the mirror, he set his jaw and shoved past. “Out,” he ordered.

“But Hyung!” the younger one whined.

“Out,” the older insisted. Ducking his head in defeat, the boy left the room so that his hyung could have some peace for a few seconds. Right as he was about to close the door, a scream burst throughout the dorm, coming from the bedroom, forcing the cameras to quickly focus on the doorway. A second passed, and a figure dressed head to toe in dragon styled hoodie pajamas flew towards the bathroom.

“Cheol Kyoung!” Ty yelled. “What did you do to Chae Beom?”

“He put his alien goo on my face!” the one in dragon pajamas cried out as he shoved into the bathroom to look at his face in disgust.

“Alien goo?” Jinwoo whispered, his eyes glued to his face in awe.

“It’s not alien goo,” Kim Seol stated as if it was an obvious fact.

“Then what is it?” the dragon pajamas demanded, putting his fists on his hips. The entire pose made him look like he actually was a dragon, but a dragon who meant business.

“Dragon’s snot,” Hyo snorted before he turned back to mind his own business.

“Dragon’s snot?” the boy questioned, thinking for a second before he burst out into laughter. “Hyung, you’re a genius!”

Dragon’s snot?” Jinwoo repeated in shock. At once, his eyes darkened as if he thought of something intense. Pressing his lips together in a smirk, he wiped his hands on the dragon’s face and ran towards Koon who was sitting on the floor of the living room, looking into a compact mirror. Before the poor idol knew what was going on, Jinwoo smeared the weird goo all over his face.

“Jinwoo! What…what the hell is this?”

“Dragon’s snot!”

“Dragon’s snot?” the male asked in utter horror. Forgetting what he was doing, he shot up and ran to the bathroom. “How do you take off dragon’s snot?” he asked, jumping from foot to foot, actually believing that he had dragon’s snot on his face. Snorting at the thought, Hyo quickly washed his hands as Chae Beom decided to tell him the basics of taking “dragon’s snot” off of his face.

“You need to put water on it as soon as you can or else it could burn you. But you can’t just lather the water on your face. You need to put water in the sink like this, and then you hold your face under for thirty seconds. That takes off the spell so that you can use soap and wash it off,” Chae Beom stated, filling up the sink for the poor, gullible idol.

“Did you seriously have to do that?” Ty asked as Hyo joined the others who had congregated in the living room, being ignored by the cameras who were now focused on the two in the bathroom.

“Do what?”

“Say that dragon thing. You know how gullible Jinwoo is, and you know that he’s been looking to get revenge against Koon for a little while now.”

“You can’t deny that it was funny.” Hyo commented, making the leader sigh in annoyance.

“Is everyone typically this crazy when waking up?” Soo Jin questioned, sitting beside Cheol Kyoung who was resting his head against the wall.

“Aside from Soo Jin Noona kissing Cheol Kyoung to wake him up, yes,” Koon commented, joining the group once more—his face sparkling clean. As the words left his mouth, everyone looked at the two who were sitting together, their mouths hanging open.

“N-n-noona kissed Cheol Kyoung hyung?” Jinwoo gasped.

“No! I didn’t! Cheol Kyoung was just dreaming of his girlfriend. We didn’t kiss!”

“They kissed.”

“Shut up Koon,” Cheol Kyoung snapped.

“Is everyone awake?” G-Dragon cut in, also joining the group that now had everyone aside from two people.

“Eun Soo isn’t awake yet,” Kim Seol stated as the boys looked among each other to see who all was there.

“I’ll wake him up!” the dragon yelled. Before they knew it, a green figure ran towards the bedroom, followed by two camera men. “EUN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~” he yelled as he disappeared into the room.

“CHAE BEOM!” another, sleepy, voice cried out in pain.

“How did Papa YG find you? You’re all crazy,” G-Dragon commented, shaking his head.

“I ask the same thing every day,” Ty responded with a sigh.

“But Hyung~ You love us~” Jinwoo stated, flinging his arms around their leader.

“Alright, since everyone is finally awake we can go get ready. I just wanted to see if we needed to help you out, G-Dragon-ssi. Everyone better get ready fast, or else I’ll call your actual Noona, understand?” Her words caused a shudder to erupt throughout the room as the boys recalled the dragon’s noona who liked to hang around to keep them all under control. The girl was loud and constantly nagged each member—aside from Jinwoo who she babied to no end. Not wanting that to happen, the boys shot up and the ones from Dorm One rushed out of the dorm. “Once you’re done, meet in the van that will be parked out front,” she mentioned to G-Dragon who frowned at the thought of being left alone with the boys once more.

When she left, the boys quickly set to getting ready. During the process, G-Dragon instructed that they should share the bathroom so that they could get ready faster. Although Eun Soo had been upset with Chae Beom for hurting him, he quickly got over it and the two joked around as they got ready. Before they knew it, they were in the van before the other group.

“Off we go!” Chae Beom yelled as he saw Koon and Jinwoo running towards the car, followed by the two oldest members. “I wonder where we’ll go first. Don’t you hyung?” he asked Hyo as he bounced in his seat.

“We’re going to the best place imaginable,” Eun Soo stated when Koon and Jinwoo hopped into the van.

“And where’s that?” Jinwoo questioned, excitement filling his eyes.

“I don’t know,” the other replied, forcing the boy’s excitement to drop a slight bit. At that, Hyo knocked his elbow into Eun Soo’s side, making him snort in laughter. “So Koon-hyung, what was the kiss between Soo Jin Noona and Cheol Kyoung-hyung like?”

“It was really intimate,” the boy responded as Cheol Kyoung and Ty joined them in the van. “You see, Soo Jin Noona had knelt in front of our hyung and she ran her finger down his nose like this,” he exaggerated, running his finger slowly down Jinwoo’s nose. The youngest one shivered as the others hooted in laughter. “Then, our hyung turned to face our noona and said ‘Not now, the others are here’. But she wouldn’t--”

“I did not!” Cheol Kyoung gasped, forcing even their leader to snicker.

“Don’t deny it hyung, we all know that you and Soo Jin Noona are in that kind of relationship!”

“I have a girlfriend!”

“Who’s a gold digger,” Hyo muttered. “I would know.”

“Of course you would. You’ve been with all of the ladies,” Cheol Kyoung snapped.

“Yah!” Hyo snapped back, anger flashing through his eyes.

“Let me finish my story!” Koon pouted. “Anyways, as I was saying, Soo Jin Noona wouldn’t listen. Not taking no for an answer, she started to poke him in the side--”

“Noona poked me in the face! Did she want a kiss from me too?” Jinwo questioned, his eyes widening.

“Who would want to kiss a kid who thought he was being attacked by robots?” Ty snorted.

“You thought you were being attacked by robots...again?” Kim Seol piped up, his mouth halfway open.

“This time he attacked the cameras,” Koon snickered.

“I wonder how much film the PD will edit out,” Cheol Kyoung muttered.

“Most likely a lot of it. Especially the part with Hyo and G-Dragon Sunbae,” Ty sighed.

“It’s not my fault that he ruined my artwork with water,” Hyo grumbled.

“You shouldn’t have stayed up all night to work on it,” Kim Seol responded.

“We were told that it was our day off!”

“Well, then don’t leave stuff like that open!”

“I didn’t know that he was going to come in, let alone with water!”

“You should have thought it through.”

“HOW?” Hyo yelled, his eyes flaring as he stared straight at Kim Seol who just shrugged and turned away. “How?” he questioned again. When Kim Seol turned back to open his mouth, Ty shut them up.

“What happened to your story Koon-ah?”

“Oh! Right! Well, after Noona poked our hyung, he slowly reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her on top of him. He then said ‘I told you, not now’ but she struggled against his hold. After what seemed like forever, she stopped and asked him if she could just have a kiss. He said no, but she still gave him a peck on the lips,” Koon quickly finished, knowing that if he spent more time on it that Cheol Kyoung would forcefully shut him up.

“Are you guys going behind your girlfriend’s back?” Chae Beom whispered to Cheol Kyoung, who reached over and smacked him over the head.

“I told you guys it wasn’t like that. I didn’t kiss her. And plus...the girl I was dating can’t be in a relationship anymore. SM supposedly doesn’t let their trainees who are close to debuting date--especially with a person from another company,” Cheol Kyoung stated, shaking his head.

“When did that happen?” Kim Seol voiced the question that was forming on everyone’s tongues.

“Umm...yesterday?” he asked, looking at the leader for reassurance. The older one solemnly nodded in return and the two sighed heavily.

“Does that--”

“Is everyone ready?” Soo Jin’s voice piped up as she climbed into the front passenger seat, cutting everyone off.

“Where’s GD hyung?” Hyo questioned.

“He took a car with the camera crew. I think he’s still a little mad that you hit him,” their noona replied as she ordered the driver to go.

“We’re probably going to get scolded by the company,” Ty sighed.

“Most likely,” Cheol Kyoung huffed out.

“I’m sorry,” Hyo whispered as he saw the mood drop instantly.

“If you didn’t--” Kim Seol began only to be cut off.

“Don’t start,” Ty warned and everyone shut up instantly. As time passed, an awkward silence filled the air and didn’t let up until they reached the park. Once the van was parked, Ty pulled open the back door as Soo Jin jumped out of the front. A few yards ahead of them--in the grassy field--the camera crew had already arrived and were waiting for the boys to join them. Sticking together, the group of eight followed their MC towards the cameras, quietly conversing between them.

“I thought you said that GD hyung arrived with the camera crew?” Eun Soo questioned, his eyes scanning the park, trying to find someone who was obviously not there.

“Oh, I thought so too,” Soo Jin whispered, shocked that the other MC wasn’t around. With that, she jogged over to the PD to see what was going on. There, she was told that G-Dragon had another schedule to attend. With the fact that he had just released a whole album not that long ago, it was going to be harder for him to attend the recording of the show. The PD then had all of the members line up around Soo Jin and handed her another card.

“ Can you please read this aloud?” Soo Jin nodded and the cameras zoomed in on her face.

“Welcome to Illuminate Your World! The first variety show hosted by Illuminate! Whooo!!” She finished off with a small cheer and clapped. The boys followed her lead and clapped also, Eun Soo and Chae Beom yelling in excitement. “Today, we are here at C Park where we will be holding a small competition to determine teams for future  events that will take place on the course of this show. To determine these said teams, there are several small obstacle courses that will be set up at this park. The two MCs, Jang Soo Jin and G-Dragon will stand off to the side. The winner of each course will be able to decide which MC they want to be part of a team with and the loser will have to go to the other MC. Once the teams are decided, they will compete each week in multiple events, contests, games, and competitions. At the very end of the entire show, there will be a special reward for the winning team.” All the boys whooped in excitement at the idea of winning a special prize. The PD shook his head at their silliness and handed Soo Jin another card. “Another one? “ She asked in slight annoyance. “The first event is a three legged race, followed by a spicy food eating contest, and finally an ‘of course’ game. The members will choose who gets to participate in each event.” Soo Jin checked the card over and saw there was no more written. “That’s it. I guess you guys have to choose who will do the three legged race.” The PD ushered the group over to a small field where they had set up the first event.

“So who is competing first?” Soo Jin asked brightly.

“Um, I’m sorry but I have a small request,” Ty awkwardly raised his hand before announcing once they had reached the race course. Stopping the PD and others in their tracks, everyone turned their attention to him, the cameras zooming in on his face. “As you know, our group was supposed to debut as thirteen,” he began, causing the other members to lower their heads as they realized what he was talking about. “Well, five of our members felt the competition for a thirteen member group to be too complicated for them to handle, so they decided to back off until they could find another opportunity to be placed into the public. So, I--we--felt like we should send out a word of encouragement to those former members of ours. Is that alright with you, PD-ssi?” the leader awkwardly spat out the request, not daring to look up from the ground.

“Ah! Right! The former members!” Soo Jin clapped as she remembered the five boys that had trained with the group of lively boys. Due to the sincerity of the leader’s request and the fact that it might bring more publicity, the PD took a deep breath before silently nodding. Upon receiving the OK, Ty looked at the other boys and smiled.

“To our five members that had to withdraw, we miss you. Our family isn’t complete without you, so hurry up and catch up to us so that we can see you again,” Ty started off.

“Min Jo and Johnny, stop fighting all the time,” Cheol Kyoung stated right afterwards.

“Yeah! Who cares about whether or not your shoes are similar in style!” Kim Seol added, making the others laugh at the memories.

“Or whether or not one of you two used each other’s shampoo!” Eun Soo continued with a goofy smile forming on his lips.

“But Johnny, I miss not being the maknae. You were a good maknae~” Jinwoo softly put in.

“And we’ve kept all of the presents both you and Min Jo gave to us hyungs!” Koon finished off, making Eun Soo jump in front of the group to show his hoodie that had an American sports team name displayed across the front.

“Ah and Kwon-hyung, stop getting so angry at the two. I know that it’s annoying to hear our Dongsaengs fighting over everything, but it’s even worse when you start yelling over them,” Hyo added, pushing Eun Soo out of the camera’s line of sight. At that, the boys voiced their agreement.

“Kwon-hyung, I miss and love you with all of my heart, but you need to fix that hot temper of yours,” Chae Beom stated with a wary smile.

“And So Young needs to learn how to be kind to his hyungs and stop pranking them all the time!”

“But I enjoyed So Young’s pranks! He was funny!” Kim Seol cut in, his eyes wide with sincerity.

“Can’t deny that, but sometimes they got old. He needs to learn new pranks,” Hyo smiled.

“Oh! Min Young needs to stop worrying about his appearance! He’s really pretty as it is!” Jinwoo added.

“Yeah! He always checks himself in the mirror and tries to cover up his actual personality in front of other people!” Eun Soo blurted.

“He made Koon do the same thing!” Chae Beom softly stated, seeming to be slightly out of it compared to how he normally was. The thought of the boys who should have been there with them brought his mood down.

“Did not!” Koon gasped as Hyo caught onto Chae Beom’s depleting mood. When the boy threw an arm over the younger one’s shoulder, the PD motioned for them to wrap up their message.

“What we’re trying to say is that we miss you all dearly. We constantly worry about how you’re doing. At least you don’t have Chae Beom’s Noona ragging on you any longer. But we do want you to get enough sleep at night and to eat well. You need to be healthy enough to come compete against us! We’ll be waiting for the day when we are able to see the five of you once more,” Ty finally stated.

“Former Illuminate members FIGHTING!” the entire group said as Eun Soo created a heart with his arms above his head.

“Alright, now back to business!” Soo Jin cut in as Hyo pulled Chae Beom into a head lock and ruffled the boy’s hair affectionately.

“Hyo and Chae Beom are one team! Ty and Koon are the other team.” Eun Soo spoke up before anyone else could, forcing Hyo to let go of Chae Beom and look at Eun Soo in accusation for volunteering him to go first.

“Great!” Soo Jin chirped as the designated runners reluctantly lined up at the starting line and allowed the staff to tie their legs together.  Hyo turned and looked at Chae Beom as a camera zoomed in to focus on his face.

“Here’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to step forward with our free leg, which is your right, when I say the syllable ‘ka’ and then we’ll step with our legs that are connected when I say the syllable ‘ja’, alright?”

“Yes hyung!” Chae Beom saluted.

“Good. And I’ll grab your belt loop and you grab mine as well. This way we are sure to win,” the older one instructed, sticking his thumb into the other’s belt loop. Taking his lead, Chae Beom did the same, a smug grin falling across his face.

“Do I have to be a part of this?” Koon whined as Ty linked arms with him.

“Of course!” Soo Jin exclaimed, a mischievous grin forming on her face. With that, she formed a gun with her pointer finger and yelled for the start of the race. Frazzled, Koon stepped forward right as Ty yanked him the other way, which caused the two to fall in a pile of limbs. Snorting in laughter at the sight of their hyung, Hyo turned to Chae Beom and indicated that they should start with a small nod of his head. With that, he then started to slowly say “Kaja” over and over, making sure that they both stayed upright as they made their way to the finish line. As for the other two, they continued to stay on the ground as they forgot how to work together and get up as a team, which caused the other boys to howl with laughter. Annoyed, Koon simply gave up and tried to crawl towards the finish line, pulling Ty behind him, but the leader wouldn’t have it. Instead, he yanked the younger one back with a pull of his tied leg.

“Can’t we have a redo?” Koon finally huffed when the two gave up, noticing that Hyo and Chae Beom were a few yards away from the finish line.

“What are you talking about? You can do it Hyung! I can stall the other two!” Eun Soo shouted before taking off at a run towards the two who were doing quite well.

“No Eun Soo Hyung!” Jinwoo shouted and ran after the other to tackle him to the ground right as he caught onto Hyo’s arm. As Jinwoo and Eun Soo fell to the ground, the boy brought Hyo down as well which forced Chae Beom to fall on top of all three of them.

“Yah! What was that for?” Hyo shouted at Eun Soo as he shoved Chae Beom off of him. The other merely stuck his tongue out at his hyung and scrambled away before the older one could find a way to attack him. Mumbling an apology, Jinwoo scrambled up after Eun Soo and the two quickly returned to the line. Grumbling in annoyance, Hyo turned back to Chae Beom and the two worked together to carefully stand back up and continue. Despite Eun Soo’s attempts to stall the two, Ty and Koon made no progress and continued to be a huffing ball of limbs. It took a few more seconds before Hyo and Chae Beom were able to cross the line and yell in excitement. However, the two immediately forgot that they were tied together at the leg and when Chae Beom tried to jump in victory, it forced Hyo’s leg to come up under him, sending him falling to the ground.

“The winners are: Hyo and Chae Beom! Congratulations! You can now untie your legs and choose whose team you want to be on. My lovely and powerful team or that of the unpowerful, the not so mighty G-Dragon!” Soo Jin shouted, posing cutely for the two.

“Yah! Soo Jin-ssi! What are you talking about?” a familiar voice sounded, cutting the girl off as she took a deep breath to say more. At that, everyone turned in the direction of the voice and saw a not-so-happy G-Dragon making his way across the field towards them.

“Oh! I thought you were busy...” the girl shyly stated, ducking her head in embarrassment.

“It got cancelled. Now what nonsense are you spouting about me? The not so mighty G-Dragon? I’m mightier than you!” he sniffed as he joined her side. Instantly, Soo Jin bowed in apology. “Ah, I was told that after the two decide what team they’ll be on, there is a punishment in store for the two that stepped out of their line and hindered the race,” he added.

“But--” Jinwoo started, his eyes growing wide.

“No buts. You weren’t supposed to step out of line,” G-Dragon cut him off. “Now, Hyo and Chae Beom, choose. Would you rather to be part of a team with Soo Jin who can call you random names, or would you want to be a part of a team with someone who has had more experience with shows like these than she has?” From his question, Chae Beom turned to Hyo, not knowing what to answer. As the two began to quietly discuss, the other boys yelled out who they should choose. After what seemed like forever, Hyo turned back to the two MCs and grinned before leading the way towards Soo Jin. Believing that they were going to choose her, Soo Jin clapped happily only to have Hyo quickly skirt around her and stand behind G-Dragon. Shocked, the girl stopped clapping and stood there with a shocked look on her face. “Ah, they’re smart. Very smart,” G-Dragon stated with an accomplished smile.

“That’s okay, I like Koon-ah and and Ty Oppa better,” Soo Jin stiffly retaliated and waited for the team that lost to make their way over to her.

“It looks like Koon’s disappointed,” Kim Seol stated with a smirk.

“You better not be disappointed!” Soo Jin growled at the boy who flinched away from her.

“I’m not! I love Soo Jin Noona!” he whimpered, making the others howl with laughter once more.

“Ah, here’s the punishment!” G-Dragon announced when a helper ran up to him with a couple of cards. Before reading them out loud, the man read them to himself and looked up to smile at the cameras. “Although my songs have been out for a few weeks now, this punishment is based off of my song ‘Crayon’. We have a car similar to the one that I had to ride in for my music video that will be held up by suspenders accompanied by the dress that the girl wore and my wig. Since Eun Soo was the first one to step out of line, he will be the one to wear this entire outfit.”

Everything?” Eun Soo gasped in shock. “The dress too?”

“The dress too,” Soo Jin confirmed with a laugh.

“Now, Jinwoo’s punishment will go along with my ‘One of a Kind’ music video. He will have to wear the bear hat and special bear paws as well as the One of a Kind shirt. If Jinwoo or Eun Soo lose to their competitions, they will both have to dance to whatever song Soo Jin and I choose,” G-Dragon stated as some helpers ran up to dress the boys up in their punishment costumes. When Eun Soo was dressed in his, he made a face at the skin tight black dress and sighed while the other boys began to .

“Eun Soo-yah! Don’t ever wear a girl’s dress ever again!” Kim Seol pleaded as he was bent with laughter.

“You’re just jealous,” the younger one sniffed and flipped the hair of the wig over his shoulder. “Yah! Why does Jinwoo get the cute outfit?!” he gasped when he saw Jinwoo’s oversized paws, fluffy grizzly bear hat, and oversized t-shirt.

“But I can’t move my hands, see!” Jinwoo stated as he tried his best to bend the paw but it was to no avail. “At least you can use your hands,” he added. With that the boys were hushed by Ty who took note of the PD who was trying to get the show on a roll.

“Now that our punishments have been handed out, we will get on with our next competition!” Soo Jin announced as she pulled out the card that stated the rules. “Our next two competitors will be Jinwoo and Kim Seol, as the two boys on my team appointed when you were receiving your punishment. These two will have to start behind the new line that is set up near the playground, run to the second line where there will be a table full of the spiciest dishes found here in Seoul. The two will have to take one biteful of three different dishes, swallow, do a little dance and run back. The one who wins will be able to choose whose team they want to be on. So, let’s go!” the girl pointed in the direction of the playground before grabbing her two team members and running away.

“Spicy food?” Jinwoo whispered softly to himself with a gulp. He then hesitantly followed after the group who quickly headed over to the next course. Once near the playground, Kim Seol proudly strutted over to the starting line while Jinwoo shuffled after with his head bowed.

“Jinwoo’s expressing some reluctance, why is that?” G-Dragon questioned as he took note of Jinwoo’s worried face.

“He can’t eat spice well,” Ty spoke up for him.

“He can’t? Then, is that why Kim Seol looks so confident?”

“Yes!” Kim Seol shouted, apparent that he was sure that he would be able to beat Jinwoo.

“But this also involves dancing and running, are you confident that you will be able to surpass Jinwoo in those aspects as well?” Soo Jin questioned.

“Kim Seol Hyung is the best! He’ll beat Jinwoo for sure!” Eun Soo commented happily forgetting about his punishment.

“I’ll be able to win for sure,” Kim Seol added and patted the maknae beside him on the back. Gulping once more, the youngest one closed his eyes and waited for the race to start. When Soo Jin yelled for them to go, the poor boy jumped and ran as fast as he could towards the table. When he opened his eyes, thinking that Kim Seol would be there faster than him, he was shocked that his hyung wasn’t anywhere near him. In fact, the idol was moving at a jogging speed across the field. Confused, the boy pushed on until he stopped at the table. There, he stared at the food that sat before him as if it was going to eat him up.

“Come on Jinwoo-ah! You can eat it!” Chae Beom yelled as Eun Soo yelled for Kim Seol to hurry up. Closing his eyes, the young one reached out with both of his paws and tried to grab at the serving spoon. For a few seconds, he tried his best to get at least one of the utensils with the oversized paws, but it was to no avail. Looking at the other members who were watching them closely, he sighed and bent down to stick his face in the food like an animal making the others fall over in hysterics. The moment his tongue touched one of the dishes, the boy’s face turned beet red and he fell to the ground.

This delay allowed Kim Seol to finally catch up, huffing as if he had run longer than Jinwoo and at a faster speed. Without a second thought, the older one picked up a spoon and shoved a spoonful of three different dishes into his mouth before he chewed and swallowed. Although he felt the spice creeping up on him, Kim Seol stepped away from the table and tried to complete a dance only to forget the moves in the middle. With that, he was forced to try a different dance, but the same problem happened over and over.

Meanwhile, Jinwoo finally got over the spice and tried to eat it once again, managing to actually swallow his first bite. But the spice quickly hit him, forcing him to hop in a circle as he waved at his face. When the pain was bearable, he stuck his face into another dish and quickly swallowed that one.

“With Kim Seol not remembering a single dance and Jinwoo not being able to handle spice at all, who will win?” G-Dragon questioned as he tried his best not to laugh at the two who were trying their best to finish their little obstacle.

“Hyung! Follow my actions!” Eun Soo yelled at Kim Seol before beginning to dance to Secret’s Shy Boy. With the fact that he was wearing a cardboard crayon car and clothed in a skin tight dress forced G-Dragon to burst out into the laughter he was trying his best to hold back. Ignoring the others who were laughing at Eun Soo, Kim Seol immediately copied the one who was doing his best to help him. Right as Jinwoo finished his third bite, the older one received the OK from Soo Jin and began to run towards the finish line. Remembering that he and Jinwoo were going to get punished if Jinwoo finished last, Eun Soo quickly changed from cheering for Kim Seol to cheering for Jinwoo.

“Stick with the one you were cheering for before!” Cheol Kyoung commented as Jinwoo picked himself up and moved away from the table to receive the song he was supposed to dance to.

“Kara’s Mister!” Chae Beom yelled out. Eyes widening, Jinwoo bit his lip and did the dance, making the others laugh some more.

“It’s a bear dancing to a girl group song!” Koon hooted.

“Ah, didn’t G-Dragon have to dance to this song as well?” Soo Jin questioned as she gave the group’s maknae the OK to go on. With that G-Dragon looked at the girl for a split second until he remembered the time when his group had to dance to two girl group songs for their food because of Taeyang’s mistake. Growing embarrassed at the memory, the idol slammed a palm to his forehead and he turned away from the cameras.

“Ah! Jinwoo is catching up to Kim Seol! Hurry Jinwoo-ah! Hurry!” Eun Soo yelled, jumping up and down.

“He can’t catch up! Look, Kim Seol is really close to the finish line!” Cheol Kyoung stated.

“You can do it Kim Seol! You’re almost there! Show the maknae who’s boss!” Soo Jin yelled, forgetting the fact that she was an MC and wasn’t supposed to cheer for either person.

“But--” Eun Soo started only to yell with excitement when the older one tripped over his own two feet. In a matter of seconds, Jinwoo caught up to Kim Seol and helped his hyung to his feet. Thinking that he could win still, Kim Seol broke away from the maknae and ran towards the finish line. Catching onto what his hyung was trying to do, Jinwoo ran after him and before they knew it, both crossed the finish line together.

“It’s a tie!” Soo Jin yelled, bouncing happily for both of them.  The boys groaned

"Does that mean we have to do another race?" Kim Seol whined.

Soo Jin shrugged. "I guess we'll have to so we can determine teams."

Kim Seol and Jinwoo groaned at the thought of racing again.

"Let's do a word race this time!!" Soo Jin jumped up and down in excitement.

“A word race?” Jinwoo asked, a little skeptical of the idea. Soo Jin enthusiastically jerked her head up and down, her eyes brightly shining as the thought continued to form in her head.

“Kim Seol can start,” she pointed to the surprised boy with her cards, the cameras swiveling to film his reaction. Seeing the confusion upon the boys’ faces, she looked towards G-Dragon for help. In return, he simply shrugged forcing her to sigh heavily. “Basically what you will do is the first person--or Kim Seol--will say a random word, any word at all, and then the other will have five seconds to come up with a new word based off of the last syllable of the word that Kim Seol said,” she informed making Kim Seol clapped as he understood what she was meaning. “Ready?” she asked. Still taking time to understand the concept, Jinwoo pressed his lips together and slowly nodded. “Go!”

“친구 (Chin-gu: Friend)” Kim Seol quickly spat out, his eyes ablaze with confidence.

“구....? 구...구두! (Gu-du: Shoe)” Jinwoo stuttered, his eyes focused on Soo Jin who had begun to count down.

“두드리다! (Du-deu-ri-da: To knock; pound; pat)” Kim Seol shouted.

“다리! (Da-ri: Leg)”

“리? 리....” Kim Seol started, his eyes growing wide in surprise. “How am I supposed to come up with a word with 리?” he asked as Soo Jin sadly held up three fingers, indicating that he had three seconds left. “리본?”

“Wrong!” G-Dragon instantly yelled out, making Jinwoo gasp in shock. At the thought of not being punished just yet, Eun Soo let out a whooping sound.

“Alright Jinwoo-ah, choose who you want to be a team with. Do you want to be with G-Dragon ssi, Hyo, and Chae Beom or with me, Tae Yang Oppa, and Koon?” Soo Jin questioned. Frightened at the thought of having to choose, Jinwoo just stood there frozen to his spot. “Well?”

“Choose Soo Jin Noona because at least she didn’t punish you!” Eun Soo yelled out. Taking that as the best advice, Jinwoo smiled and hopped over to join the girl’s team.

“Ah! I have the cute bear on my team~” the girl sang out and wrapped the boy in a tight hug.

            “Aw, do we have to have Kim Seol on our team?” Chae Beom whined.
            “Yah! Be quiet! He’s one of the best members in this group! Just look at him, he’s just shining with talent!” Soo Jin cut in when she finally let go of the uncomfortable Jinwoo. “So you better be happy with having him on your team.” With that, Chae Beom apologized to the one who just joined their team and hung his head in shame.
            “She sure hasn’t seen him play sports with us in the past,” Cheol Kyoung whispered, making the ones near him snicker.
            “Anyways, for our last event Cheol Kyoung and Eun Soo will compete with one another in an ‘of course’ game,” G-Dragon announced.
            “Like the game from X-Man?” Eun Soo blurted.
            “Exactly, so if you will, step forward and stand facing each other so that we can begin the last game,” the idol responded waving towards the spot where they were supposed to stand. Excited, Eun Soo quickly took his spot and waited for Cheol Kyoung to join him. “Alright, Cheol Kyoung, whenever you’re ready, you may begin.”
            “Do you remember when you first arrived at YG as a trainee?” Cheol Kyoung asked after clearing his throat. Trying to think of what his hyung was going to say, Eun Soo slowly moved his head up and down. “Well, you were quiet and a funny kid. You were so favorable that I thought it wouldn’t be so bad to hang around you. But after a couple of weeks, when you started to hang around Chae Beom, you turned into a monster. You became loud and crazy and no one could get you to shut up. You know you make us all go insane, right?” he stated. Shocked out of his mind, Eun Soo sputtered with an awkward laugh.
            “O-of course,” he managed out, making all the others hoot with laughter. “Um...Hyung, you know how you always seem to be the quiet one whenever we’re out in public?” he began in retaliation. Realizing where this was going, Cheol Kyoung ducked his head to try and accept what he was going to be told. “As we gain more fans lately, you always keep to yourself as if you want to be the one that’s perceived as the mysterious one. But you keep quiet because once you open your mouth, talk of aliens and UFOs escapes it. You talk so much about them to us it’s as if you are an alien yourself!”
            “Of course,” Cheol Kyoung stated as his shoulders shook with laughter. “You see, in the mornings Eun Soo is normally one of the last ones to get ready. I recently found out that it’s not because he wants to stare at himself in the mirror for hours like Koon, but because he likes to practice for future interviews. There are also times when we’re sitting together watching TV and when a talk show comes on, he gets up and grabs a notebook so that he could jot down questions that are asked in that talk show so that he can be prepared,” the man explained. “But Eun Soo-ah, you know that you won’t get any interviews right?”
            “I will too Hyung!” Eun Soo shouted over the laughter of those listening.
            “When?” Cheol Kyoung insisted, cocking an eyebrow. His question caught the other so off guard that he couldn’t respond. “See? So, you should stop wasting time preparing for interviews that will never happen and get ready sooner like the others.”
            “Of course...” the boy solemnly responded. “So, everyone knows how Cheol Kyoung can sleep no matter where he’s at, right?” he quickly asked, his eyes lighting up with mischief. “I mean, if he felt that it was convenient right now, he could fall asleep standing up and no one could wake him!” he added. “Well, there was this one time when the two of us were sent out by Leader to get him something. We were out in public walking around the shops and I thought that Cheol Kyoung-hyung was right behind me. I turned around to ask him a question, but he wasn’t there! I thought that he had been abducted or lost or something like that, so I frantically searched around the shops for him, but he was no where to be seen. That is, until I found a crowd of the ajummas that run the stands around his sleeping body. They were poking at him and wondering why such a pretty boy was passed out in the streets in the broad daylight. And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t wake you up! In the end, we couldn’t buy what we needed to get for Ty-hyung and we got scolded for missing practice. Your laziness and ability to sleep wherever you want is an inconvenience to everyone around you Hyung!” he snapped.
            “Wah, what kind of person can do such a thing?” G-Dragon commented.
            “An alien like Cheol Kyoung, that’s who! And he should stop inconveniencing us!” Eun Soo pouted.
            “Of course. I’ll think about where I sleep next time.”
            “Thank you.”
            “A few months ago, I kept finding these fluffy things around the apartment.” Cheol Kyoung’s sentence made several other members listening snort in laughter. “They were everywhere and more kept appearing randomly. I thought maybe the girl trainees were sneaking in and leaving them as a prank. But when I asked around to a couple of the girl trainees I’m close to, they had no idea what I was talking about. It was really starting to trouble me. So one night I stayed up late to finish a book, the elves were about to complete their quest and I couldn’t just stop reading in the middle!! I was so into my book when the door opened I jumped then I just noticed it was Eun Soo returning from a shopping trip. However, he didn’t have anything you would think guys would buy. He had three bags of MORE fluffy things!!! He was also wearing a giant fluffy hat!! What kind of man does this? I was tormented for weeks by these creatures. I thought our members were slowly turning into girls and we’d have to debut as a girl group!!! How could you Eun Soo?” Cheol Kyoung was slightly panting as he finished his story. From his rant, Eun Soo dropped to the ground, unable to stand due to the fit of hysterics he was in. The other members and the two MCs were no better. Each one laughed uncontrollably as Cheol Kyoung huffed in frustration. No one was able to calm down until well after the timer went off to indicate that Eun Soo had lost.
            “Does that mean that your hatred towards wearing the dress as a punishment was just you pretending when you actually wanted to wear it?” G-Dragon snorted when they finally calmed down. A couple of the younger members fell into another fit of laughter as Eun Soo thought it through.
            “There’s a distinct difference between wearing a dress and liking fluffy things,” Eun Soo sniffed.
            “If you say so.”
            “Well, Cheol Kyoung has won this competition. So, once he chooses what team he will be on, both Eun Soo and Jinwoo will perform a little dance as their punishment to conclude the show,” Soo Jin announced. With that, Cheol Kyoung went and joined Ty and the others who quietly about thinking that they were going to turn into girls. Once he had chosen his team, Jinwoo reluctantly stepped forward and stood beside Eun Soo. “Alright, so draw out of this hat that has a list of different dances that you can do. Whichever dance you pull out, the two of you have to work together and dance.” As Soo Jin announced that, a helper ran up with a hat. Since Jinwoo’s paws made it impossible for him to grab anything, Eun Soo stuck his hand into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper which read “Magic Girl” by Orange Caramel. Biting his tongue, he looked at the maknae with apologetic eyes. “Start the music!” Soo Jin yelled when the two finally handed over the piece of paper. At once, the music began to play and the two did their best to dance to the song.
            “It looks like Cheol Kyoung’s fear is actually coming true! They’re becoming girls!” Chae Beom shouted.
            “I guess it’s time to start learning girl group dances,” Soo Jin laughed.
            “And change their wardrobe,” G-Dragon chimed in.
            “I guess we have to start liking fluffy things,” Kim Seol mumbled.
            “Well, this concludes our first episode. We now have our teams and have gone through a couple of competitions to see who belongs where,” G-Dragon concluded when he noticed the PD’s signal to wrap it up.
            “Next week will bring yet another competition!” Soo Jin called out. “Thanks for watching the first episode of:”
            “ILLUMINATE YOUR WORLD!” everyone yelled out and bowed deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyy guys. It's been what? 4 months? xDD Ooops my bad. xD We had quite a few things going on in this chapter so it was a bit hard to work on. I'm sorry >< I also have a looooot of things going on lately xD But I guess that's life, huh? Anyways, I hope you liked this "episode"/chapter/whatever it is ^___^ I had a lot of fun writing this. Also, I hope that you are starting to form biases/are still interested in this story. We worked hard! ^^; 

To clarify the name issues. I know that we have certain names as stage names during our allkpop posts, but we didn't use all of them for some of our idols. So, here are the names and their stage names.

Ty --> Ty (His actual name is Tae Yang, but since he has the same name as Taeyang from Big Bang, he doesn't want to use it.)

Cheol Kyoung --> Cheol Kyoung

Im --> Kim Seol

Kim Su --> Eun Soo

Star --> Chae Beom

Jinwoo --> Jinwoo

Koon --> Koon (His real name is Wookeun, but I like the sound of Koon much better than Wookeun. His name was chosen by my sister so I wanted to keep it like that for her sake.)

Hyo --> Hyo ^___^ (Nearly forgot him O.O oooops ><")

Sooo yeah, those are the names, and I'm going to post a poll or two of who you like so far! And about G-Dragon...I'm sorry guys I'm finding harder to portray him than I normally thought it would be. Sooo he's not going to be the normal G-Dragon sadly enough >< Please leave comments! Okay? ^___^ Okay! Love youuuuuuuuu~~~~ *throws hearts cheesily*

~Emi~

 

A/N (2) ^^: I had so much fun writing this (and by writing I mean stare at Emi as she wrote it xp) Our co writing is an experiment, so there are bound to be bumps in the road. Oh and isn't Soo Jin such an enabler? XDD We love her all the same. And if anyone's curious Cheol Kyoung and Eun Soo still love each other. (no feelings were hurt during the making of this production........much) I think the funniest part for us was writing the stories for the 'of course' game. They made us laugh and still do LLLOOONNGGG after they've been written. 

Please like our 'of course' stories since we love them so much!! 

~Jojo~

 

POLLS: