Battle over Mittens

Forgotten Drawer

 

 

( I can't find a picture of Yuri with mittens sorry..)

 

 

I was speechless for a moment... How rude is this guy?.... I already had those pretty red mittens on my hand..... How dare him snatch my mittens away!!! Those are my mittens!!!

 

“E... excuse me?!” I turned to my side to face him “but... those are mine” I pointed at the mittens in his hands.... Then he cocked his head to the side and gave me an I-don’t-f***ing-care look.... but wait.... the moment those eyes landed on mine, I swear I suddenly felt my heart took a grand leap.... He’s just so gorgeous for a human being, his almond eyes, pointed nose, his slightly flushed cheeks together with his perfect, smooth and milky skin, and of course those bow shaped pink lips that formed into an irritating yet y smirk.... he defines perfection, I must say.... And did I just notice all of those with just one glance he gave me that only last for only about 3 second?!

 

“tch... well, the way I see it I’m the one who’s holding it and paying for it so.... It means these are mine right?” he answered with a scoff and an uninterested tone, not even looking at me.... plainly rude.... my fan girling was immediately overshadowed by anger over this God-like creature...

 

“Well... those were actually on my hands before you snatch it away!” I felt my voice hitch up a bit as I place my hands on both side of my waist.... Oh, I will never let this rude, unmannered guy win.... Those mittens belongs to me...

 

He glance at me for the second time looking really uninterested “Aish... so irritating” he mumbled as he finally turn to face me “I don’t remember snatching it away from you, It was perfectly placed there before I took it”

 

“No... I had my hands on it already! Give it to me” I extend my palms towards him

 

He let out an annoyed sigh before totally ignoring my hand and facing the vendor “Ahjumma, can you just please give this annoying girl another of this” he waved the mittens up

 

“But those are the last pair, I have it in other colors if you want” she smiled at me

 

“No ahjumma, I really like this one” I turn to the rude guy who’s already putting the mittens on his hands, and without thinking twice, I found myself pulling the mittens from him “Yah... Hajima!” I shrieked

 

He was obviously shocked giving me an incredulous look “Yah!” he shouted back, with his fast reflexes he was able to grab the other end of the mittens leaving us tugging on both sides glaring at each other “Are you crazy?!”

 

“These are mine... give it back!” I tugged hard on the mittens

 

“I payed for it you crazy pig!” He tugged it back to his side

 

“I’m not a pig and I had it first... you ugly !” I gave him a death glare, how dare him call me a pig?! I have a perfect body I’m a ballerina for heaven’s sake!!

 

“?!.... me?!... Hah!” he scoffed giving me a piercing look at sends chills to my spine he could’ve killed me with just his look.... but before he could say another word....

 

“stop it!” the mittens was suddenly gone from both our hands, we turned to ahjumma who snatched the mittens from us, she gave us a motherly look “You will just tear this apart... you both calm down okay?”

 

“I already payed for that ahjumma please give it to me” the man said extending his hands

 

“But ahjumma I had that first.. you saw it right?” I asked with pleading eyes... I don’t really know what’s with that red mittens that I keep on fighting for it...

 

Ahjumma didn’t say anything she stayed there looking back and fort from me to Mr. Rude as if contemplating with something

 

He suddenly let an exasperated sigh “Ahjumma I really don’t have time for this please hand it back to me...” he eyed me, he’s is obviously irritated and I can feel he’s surrendering anytime soon, I’m already smirking darkly inside....

 

And just when I was about to smell my victory... “Here” ahjumma took each piece of the mittens and hands it to us, we both gave her the exact same expression, aghast.... “since you like it both... just have each piece of it” she calmly said while reaching on her pocket “Here’s your money young man... I’ll give it free for the both of you” she was warmly smiling and we are both frozen and speechless, before he finally recovered

 

“ahjumma I have two hands, I can’t walk around with only one mitten” he hissed, but ahjumma just smiled at him then I felt him turn towards me before turning back to ahjumma and reaching for his refund “I can’t believe this is happening to me!” I heard him mumble irritably as he turn his back and walk away giving me a final death glare as I met his gaze.

 

I then turned to ahjumma who’s still smiling at me “ahjumma, what am I suppose to do with this?” I lift the mitten up

 

“Keep it” she said as she reach for a pair of white mittens

 

“but I need a pair of mittens not just a piece”

 

“Someday dear, you’ll find the perfect pair of that red mitten that will fit perfectly on your bare cold hand... someday” I scrunched my forehead and tilted my head to the side not actually understanding her statement, ahjumma just chuckled “Aigoo... kids nowadays.... here” she hands me the pair of white mittens “use this for now and keep that red one securely okay?”

 

“But I don’t think I will be able to use this” I took the white one’s and gave her the red one

 

She hands me back the red mitten “You will, believe me... now keep it and always bring it with you okay?” I nodded as I took the red mitten back, I really like it maybe I could just keep it and make a pair for it...

 

I reached for my wallet to pay for the white ones but ahjumma stopped me “That’s a gift dear” she smiled at me and I bowed to thank her “Now... you should go home it’s getting late and it’s so cold”

 

“Ne... thank you ahjumma!” I bowed before turning back and walking home...

 

 

I was already lying on my bed when I suddenly remembered Ahjumma’s words “Someday dear, you’ll find the perfect pair of that red mitten that will fit perfectly on your bare cold hand... someday”

 

“what does she actually mean?” I mumbled as I glanced over my bedside table where the pretty red mitten lies before turning to my side and let sleep take over me.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Thank you all guys for subscribing...

I hope I won't disappoint all of you...

 

Oh... I just want to say this.....

Don't you think Yunho's arms are yum?!

I think I'm developing a bad over it...lol

so.. who's with me?! raise your right hand!!!!

 

Well... what do you think about that special pair of mittens?

Please leave your comments below:))

And also subscribe!!!