From My BabyGirl to.... His BabyBoy

Forgotten Drawer

 

I went back to my seat after getting my egg with the same frown Taeyeon had earlier plastered all over my face, and now it’s her turn to pat my back, she seems to understand how I feel....

 

“Okay guys, now go to your partners and start discussing your activity for the whole two weeks... remember to name your eggs, and you have to take good care of them, treat them like your own babies... broken egg means failed grade, hm..kay? now go!” Ms. Choi ended and left the room. Everybody starts moving, guys started getting up to go to their partners while mine is comfortably sitting on his chair completely uninterested and preoccupied with his rubix cube....

 

“You have no other choice Yuri-ah... be patient” I took a deep breath before standing up and walking towards him, I have to do this I can’t fail any subject I have a scholarship to maintain...  I pulled a smile “Hello I’m Yuri... can I sit here” I bowed, he just looked at me and nodded so I sat, we were both silent, him busy with his stupid toy while I’m sitting awkwardly thinking hard on how I could make this work. “So... what name would you like?” I finally asked, and he just shrugged... ! I took a deep breath again controlling myself “Okay... where do you think should we start?” I flipped the first page of the diary Ms. Choi gave us that we need to fill up and record every activity and where the things we should do are listed.

 

“From the beginning I guess” he murmured mockingly.... I so want to slash a knife on his neck right now!

 

I shut my eyes close controlling every nerve on my body that’s about to explode “I’ll just arrange the schedule then” I started filling up the first page of the diary with our names... I cannot expect anything from him... I think...

 

I heard him chuckle darkly so I turned to him and something on his hand caught my eyes, I unconsciously pointed a finger on it “Yah... that’s my pen!” my mickey pen....

 

He cocked his head on my side “What?!” he looked at the pen on his hand and back at me “Yah... The other night you accused me of snatching MY own mittens from you, and now MY pen? What’s with you and your accusations?” he said disbelief and annoyance written all over his face

 

So he actually remembers me.... “But that’s my pen... it’s MY mickey!” I fired again

 

“Yes it is mickey and it is MY mickey... so stop claiming things that aren’t yours” he turned his head and started doodling on his notebook

 

“No I’m hundred percent sure that’s mine... so give it back!” I snatched the pen from his hand

 

“Yah!.... what the f***k?!”

 

I ignored him and turned back to the diary in front of me “this is a two week activity so you better get your acts together and participate” I started blabbering while scanning the pages of the diary

 

“What? Two weeks? That’s a total bull.... do it on your own!” he was obviously not listening to Ms. Choi earlier.... stupid jerk!

 

that’s it I had enough, so I stood up “Fine! It’s better doing this on my own than dealing with a stupid, conceited jerk like you!” with that I rushed out of the room and that’s when I realized that everyone in the class was watching our little argument.

 

Great, first day of this egg activity and we’re like this.... how can I last for two whole weeks?!!

 

 

Next Day

 

I lazily went to my class not wanting to see that jerk, but what can I do? I have no other choice but to deal with him.... With a sigh I entered the room.

 

With all the luck I got, Ms. Choi allotted the whole period for us to discuss our activity with our partners, so this is two hours of dealing with Jung “” Yunho..... As usual I was the one who had to go and approach him, much of a gentleman he is.

 

I sat beside him and carefully took out my baby egg from my bag, I placed it in a box that I filled with cloth and cushion to prevent it from braking. “Here” I flipped the diary’s first page and handed it to him

 

“what the f***k?! what’s this?!” he asked, I was a bit taken aback by his reaction

 

“Our baby’s name” I answered flatly as I was opening the box showing my baby, she’s now very pretty I painted her with pink and green and drew her pretty face with long lashes and red pouty lips, I also placed a cute ribbon on her...

 

“Egglyn?! Really? this a crappy name... and who told you it’s a girl?!” his voice is so loud I want to punch him in the face...

 

“Excuse me?” I eyed him with disbelief “Weren’t you the one who told me to do this on my own? She’s Egglyn and she’s my baby girl... look she’s pretty” I showed him my baby

 

His eyes widen and he snatched the egg from my hand that it almost fell “Yah.... why did you paint it pink?! He should be a boy, he should be babyYun.... he’s a boy!” he whined still looking at the egg with wide eyes

 

“Yah... you almost break it... and you have no right, you gave me full responsibility over HER”

 

“I’m the father here... HE’S a boy and his name is Egan he’s babyYun” he took a pen and scratched “Egglyn” and changed it to “BabyYun Egan”

 

“I thought you don’t like to do this?” that’s the only thing I was able to mutter, there's no point on arguing about the egg's gender now I will surely be defeated in the end.

 

“I change my mind” he simply answered, he then looked up “Ms. Choi can I have a new egg? This girl painted my babyYun pink it’s so gay”

 

“Ahh...O-okay.... but this is your last egg, you can’t keep changing eggs” Ms. Choi answered and I noticed she and the whole class were actually watching us and she seemed to be trying hard not to laugh.... This is so embarrassing!

 

After putting much effort and focus on drawing “Egan” Yunho finally tilted his head up with a satisfied grin on his face, he turned to me and showed me the now baby boy egg in his hand “He’s cute right?” he said with a stupid grin yet so dazzling... Why is he so handsome?!.... OMG! Okay erase that....

 

I quickly remove my gaze from his dazzling face before I forgot how big of a jerk he is “I...I already made the schedule, I asked Ms. Choi and she said that the first thing we should do is the house cleaning, then we should contribute certain amount for our two week budget.....” I kept going with our schedule and all the things we should and it’s so strange that Yunho seems to be listening well... Is he bipolar or something? Just yesterday he’s all grumpy and uninterested but now he’s a total opposite...

 

“Where should we do the house cleaning?” he suddenly asked

 

“Can’t we skip the cleaning?” he asked again...

 

“No we can’t.. we have to document it and record it in the diary”

 

“We can just fake it.... I can’t clean”

 

“Hell No!.. that’s cheating” he gave me an incredulous look like I’ve said something unbelievable

 

“Then you do all the cleaning, I don’t know how to clean... and we can’t do it in my house it’s too big and sparkling clean, I bet yours is small and stuffy so just do it there” my jaw drops, did he just belittle my home?!

 

“Wh...what?!” I felt myself stutter but he ignored me and turned to his friends

 

“Changmin-ah... what’s your egg’s name? this is Egan” he asked showing Changmin the egg

 

“He’s Omi” Changmin showed his egg to Yunho

 

“Why Omi?” If I’m not mistaken that was Yoochun

 

“Omi for Omelet” Changmin answered and Yunho and his gang all cracked up.... what’s so funny about that?!

 

“Can you stop thinking of food just for a while, Min?” Yunho said in between laughs

 

I shook my head and turned to Taeyeon “What’s your baby’s name?” I asked her and I think Yunho also asked Jaejoong cause I heard him answer

 

“Mine is Eggie.... Eggie sounds like baby right?” (in Korean baby is “ae-gi”) Jaejoong said and I looked at Taeyeon and she seemed not pleased like me so all we did was look at each other with sympathy...

 

After their conversation about their baby’s names Yunho finally turned back to me “When will we do the cleaning?” he asked

 

“Tomorrow....”

 

“But I have dance and basketball practice” Is he that busy?

 

“It’s okay I also have ballet practice until 7... will you be done by seven?”

 

He nodded “So you’re a ballerina?!” he eyed me from head to toe “Doesn’t look like it” he clicked his tongue

 

I glared at him “What?”

 

“I wonder how you can stand on your toes? You look heavy...” he said with a smug smile

 

“Shut up jerk!” I took Egan from his hand and left to my seat, I just can’t be near him any longer.

 

God, Kwon Yuri.... How will you survive?! It’s just the second day you still have twelve days to go.... Be patient, keep calm and just don’t mind that stupid jerk.....