House cleaning night

Forgotten Drawer

 

It was already past seven when my ballet class ended so I started running towards the school gate and as soon as I arrived there I was all sweaty and panting hard, I looked around trying to see if he’s already there, I felt a great relief and a small smile suddenly crept onto my face when I saw no one... but that smile didn’t last long cuz as soon as I turn my body around a piercing look welcomed me.

 

“You’re late Kwon Yuri” he said menacingly with arms crossed and eyes shooting daggers at me.

 

I unconsciously felt frightened with the look he’s giving so I dropped my eyes from him and look at my wrist watch “I—it’s only 7:10... I- I’m not... that late” I started stuttering... But then a sudden thought snapped me out of it “why the hell am I frightened by him?!” I squared my shoulder, lift up my chin and look him in the eyes “don’t give me that look Jung Yunho.... It’s not like I’m two hours late it’s just ten minutes.... now let’s go!” I turned and quickly walk away ignoring his blabbering.

 

He insisted on using his car though my apartment is just merely fifteen minute walk from the school so it only took us about five minutes. “You...” I pointed a finger on him, we were standing in front of my apartment with me holding the doorknob “don’t you dare belittle my home okay?! Your useless remarks are not needed here” I warned him, he just shot me a look followed by an annoying yet dazzling smirk.... Dazzling?! My gawd Kwon Yuri what is wrong with you?! He’s a bipolar conceited jerk!!!.... that I had to remind myself.

 

As soon as I opened the door he shoved me away and entered first.... He’s such a gentle man isn’t he?!... All I could do is sigh and follow him, he was scanning the whole place probably wondering where he should sit, apparently my home comprises of a small kitchen, a small fridge, a study table, television, a bed and a bathroom put together in a small room. He turned his head and gave me a where-the-hell-am-I-suppose-to-settle-my--here? Look and without a word I shoved him away and pulled the stool of my study table “Here... sit here” he complied without saying a word yet half of me is still expecting that something will come out from that mouth his.... and I wasn’t wrong

 

“Tsk... I can’t believe I was able to fit myself in this place” he exclaimed after he scanned the whole room “my dog’s cage is bigger than this.... Yah! Ouch!” I wasn’t able to control myself I just threw whatever is within my reach at him.... a book. Please remind me again why I let this guy into my house?!

 

“You done?!... can we now start so you can get out of this ty dog cage like place immediately?!” I said through gritted teeth, he chuckled.....

 

“Are you on you right mind? This place is so small there’s nothing to clean” he answered as he stood up and sat on my bed, he patted the sheets and pillows before totally lying on it.... I was so startled my eyes widen by his action “Go clean... wake me up when your done” he said as he turned to his side and hugged my pillow.... he hugged my precious pillow!!

 

“Y- yah!” I shouted “how dare you---“ the next thing I knew I was leaping towards him.... I shut my eyes close and when I opened them all I saw was his flustered face inches away from mine, we were looking at each other with our eyeballs about to pop out from our eyes until he started blinking and turning his gaze away from me and that’s when I realized our awkward position, I was above him with my chest pressed on his, my hands on either side of his head and one of his arm around my waist preventing me from falling off the bed. I felt blood suddenly run through my cheeks and as soon as I realized it I started scrambling myself up ignoring the yelps and ‘ouches’ coming from Yunho’s mouth as I use his face as a support and me hitting him in places as I was try to stand as fast as I can. “H- how d- dare you lie on my... bed” I shouted at him as soon as I was able to stand, not able to look at him trying to hide my flushed cheeks.... Gosh! My heart it’s not normal... why is it pounding hard? Am I sick or something?!

 

He sat up and looked at me.... I swear for a moment there I saw uncertainty in his eyes before he suddenly transformed it to a smirk and a mocking look “tsk... tsk... throwing yourself to a guy you just met huh” he chuckled, I felt my cheeks get redder if it’s even possible and he seems to notice it, he cocked his head to the side and a small laugh escaped his mouth “Yah! Are you blushing?”

 

My eyes widened, I covered my face “w—what?! No... I just tripped and fell!” I shouted again... why do I keep on shouting?.... “Get off of my bed!” I pulled him out of the bed and he went back and sat on the stool still with his teasing face, I turned my back from him and rummaged my bag trying to calm myself.... What the hell just happened? I mentally hit myself.... calm down Kwon Yuri... calm down.

 

After calming myself down I stood up with Egan on my hand and sat on my bed, there was an awkward silence both of us not knowing what to say... or maybe it’s just me cause I was watching him with the corner of my eyes and he still has that stupid smug face of his while playing something on his phone. After letting out a loud sigh and clearing my throat I decided to break the silence “So... let’ just skip the cleaning I’ll just do it... let’s just settle our budget for two weeks” I said with my eyes fixed on the diary, I can’t look at him... I just can’t.

 

I heard him chuckle and put his phone down “Finally.... I thought you suddenly became mute” I finally was able to shot him a look, and he was just smiling like a dog... Is he enjoying this that much? Stupid jerk!

 

“we will do grocery shopping, buy baby clothes and we can’t use car so we have to set a budget for bus fare... how much do you think should our total budget be?” I started blabbering things “maybe...”

 

“don’t worry about that just leave the budget on me and let’s just use my car I don’t like public transportations” he cut me off

 

I shot my head up “what?! No we should contribute fairly... and your car is also a no, all our expenses must be from our budget and gas is too expensive” I shook my head as I took the calculator and started computing, I suddenly felt him sat beside me and my body stiffen.... Why is he doing this? Doesn’t he know that I’m not comfortable with him this near from me on my bed... my freakin’ bed!!... distance Jung Yunho... distance!!!!

 

He leaned closer to me to look at the diary on my hands, he’s so close that I could smell his cologne... his addicting scent... “Let me see” he said, I shut my eyes close and heaved a sigh to calm myself before handing him the notebook. He read all the things I wrote on the notebook and I waited for him to say something

 

“Okay” he shifted and faced me after reading “The budget will be on me....”

 

“but...” I immediately interjected but he held his palm up to stop me

 

“let’s do it this way.... let’s do the public transportation thing but the whole budget is on me... that’s final, no buts, no objections” he ended and stood up, I was left speechless... I wonder why he kept on insisting on shouldering the budget...

 

I shrugged the thought off “fine!” I stood up “let’s do the grocery shopping tomorrow you can go home now”

 

He made a quick turn to face me and shot an incredulous look “what?! You’re throwing me out without making me eat?! Yah it’s way past dinner time and I haven’t eaten anything yet... Is that how you entertain visitors?’

 

All I could do is gape at him “I thought you hate this tiny little place of mine?! That’s why I’m letting you go now so you wouldn’t have to stay here any longer young master Jung”

 

“But I’m hungry!” he exclaimed

 

“I have no food!”

 

“Liar” he then turned his back and started rummaging my food cabinet

 

“Yah!” I tried to stop him but of course I failed, he took two packets of ramen

 

“Here... cook this” he shoved the ramen to me “put some eggs okay?” he added as he sat back on the stool. I just hissed and made a face before following his order.... Of all the guys out there why am I stuck with this stupid, arrogant, conceited, annoying, bipolar, beautiful creature?!.... Okay erase the last word...

 

As soon as I was done cooking he was already squatting on the floor with the table all set in front of him, and as soon as the ramen and kimchi landed at the table he started digging and eating on the pot lid, I just watched him in amazement, he seemed really hungry and a pang of guilt suddenly hit me... I stood up and took two glasses of water “Yah... eat slowly” I said as I placed the water on the table,

 

he stopped and looked at me then down to my empty bowl “Aren’t you going to eat?” he asked with his mouth full of ramen, I gave him a disgusted look he just shrugged, took my bowl and started putting ramen on it “eat...” he said as he put the bowl back in front of me  “and me.. I’ll finish all of this” he took the whole pot and started drinking the soup from there, I cracked up and started laughing nonstop I didn’t know he could be that cute....

 

He slowly put the pot down totally oblivious on why am I laughing and gave me a strange look “You’re weird..” he said as he stuff his mouth with kimchi, and it didn’t help at all I started clutching my stomach as I roll on the floor laughing “Yah!! The hell is your problem? Are you insane?! Eat your food!” he shouted menacingly that my laughter suddenly stopped and I started eating but still with a grin on my face. He’s just too cute I didn’t expect him to be like that.

 

After eating I send him to the door and handed Egan to him “he’ll sleep with you tonight” I said as I place the box on his hand he just nodded. “should I send you down stairs?” I asked, he kinda look uncomfortable

 

“No need... just stay inside don’t go out” he abruptly answered “yah... Is that your neighbor?” he gestured with his eyes towards the drunk ahjussi walking on the hall way “I think so..” I answered flatly and he shot me a look “what?” I blinked. “Nothing... go inside and lock your door” he said he seemed angry though “Okay... go now take care of Egan” he nodded.

 

We both stood there not moving, he suddenly sighed “Aren’t you going in?!” he asked annoyed. What is this man’s problem? Did I do something wrong?... “I will when you start walking off... now go” I gestured him to go but he suddenly pushed me inside the house “lock your door!” he said before locking it himself and closing it from the outside. I stood in front of the door frozen, I heard his foot steps slowly disappear from the outside and as soon as I can no longer hear it I turned and sat on my bed.

 

I started writing the things we’ve done that night on our diary and a small smile unconsciously crept on my face...

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys!!!! Sorry for making you wait for so long I was busy with my board exams so I wasn't able to update... Hope you didn't get tired of this fic...

Enjoy!!!:D