Your First Day At School Over

Caught In A Love Pentagon

Period 4 finally ended, and you packed your bag ready to go to lunch.

'Bye Lay.' You said to him, as you figured it'd be polite, since he did save your in class before.

'Bye, I'll see you later!' He called out to you. You stopped in your tracks, 'See you later?'

'Yeah, we are friends right? Friends see each other later?' Lay smiled at you.

'Oh, I guess. Yeah. Bye.' You said to him before leaving. I made a friend with a kingka?! Wow... my second friend here is a kingka... I thought kingkas were like bad boy type. Lay was really nice and friendly though...

-------------------------

You met up with Hyemi at the cafeteria and got your food together. Afterwards, you both sat down at a table in a secluded area.

'Uhm, are you sure it's okay for me to sit here? I mean, I don't want to intrude on your and your friends or anything.' You said.

'Oh, no it's okay. To be honest, you're like my first friend here.' Hyemi confessed.

'First friend? Really?!' You were shocked.

'Yeah.' Hyemi smiled, 'I don't really want to be friends with those type of people.' She nodded her head towards the girls sitting at tables surrounding the four kingkas.

'Ahhhh.' You nodded your head.

'So, how was class?' Hyemi asked.

'OH MY GOD! I think I'm going to die!' You buried your face in your hands.

'What? Why?' 

'I WAS SEATED NEXT TO LUHAN-' You then lowered your voice as you didn't want anymore people to know, 'I was seated next to Luhan in period 3!' You whispered frantically.

'Isn't... that a good thing?' Hyemi raised her eyebrow. 'I mean, I'm not like one of those girls who fangirl, are obsessed, addicted, clingy, whatever. To the kingkas, but I mean, they're still kingkas!' Hyemi said excitedly. 'So, so? What happened?' 

​'Nothing happened. I avoided talking to him, making eye contact, you name it. I was already receiving so many glares from the other girls in my class!'

'You should have talked to him!' Hyemi said. 'You missed out on a great opportunity!'

​'I have to sit with them for the rest of the year though...' 

'Oh, yeah. OH YEAH! So lucky!'

'Heh, yeah. Lucky...' You said. 'OH I MADE ANOTHER FRIEND TODAY!' You proudly announced.

​Hyemi laughed at how excited you were, 'Who?'

'Lay.' You smiled.

​'LAY?!' Hyemi's eyes were like D_________O (​kekeke, D.O reference here~)

​'Yup.'

​'Like, THE LAY?! Like, Zhang Yixing Lay?!'

'That's the one.' You confirmed.

'Oh wow Chaerin. First day and you're already in!' Hyemi laughed.

'Oh shush!' You laughed along with her. 'I don't see what's the fuss with all this 'kingka' though. They just seem like normal people to me, except abnormally good looking with a whole heap of girls following after them.' You shrugged.

​'Yeah, I don't either. But they're still kingkas so~'

​'I guess.' You smiled.

-------------------------------

Lunch finished and you were walking towards your classroom. You walked in and looked around, most of the seats were full, but you saw a spare seat at the back next to a guy who had his head on his arms, sleeping. It should be okay to sit there, I mean he's like sleeping right now...

You walked over to the seat next to his and sat down. As you took out your books, the person next to you stirred and woke up. Oh , was I too loud? 

'I'm sorry, did I wake you up? I didn't mean to.' You whispered to him.

​He sat up, looked at you and raised an eyebrow. 'Move.'

​'Ne?' You were confused.

'I said, move.'

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to really, I-'

​'Move.' He repeated once again.

​You were about to get up and move, but you felt that you had knew him from someone.

​'I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!' You yelled.

​'Please, everyone knows who I am.' He rolled his eyes.

'Wait, what? You're the guy that made me drop my things in the morning and didn't offer to help me!' You pointed a finger at him.

​He swiftly pushed your arm away so you weren't pointing at him, 'It's rude to point you know.'

​'Yeah, and it's also rude to not say sorry and offer to help!'

'Ugh, whatever. Move.' He said again.

'Psh, no.' You refused to move. Not when he was being rude like that. Two can play a game.

​'I said, move.'

​'I said, no.'

He was about to say something else, but got interrupted as the teacher walked into the classroom.

​'Kai. No talking, class is starting now.' The teacher told him off.

Wait, Kai? Kai, kai, kai... That name sounds awfully familiar. OMO OMO! ANOTHER KINGKA?! Except this one wasn't as nice as the others, ugh.

---------------------

For the next hour, you tried your hardest to ignore him. Kai gladly ignored you too.

When the bell finally rang, you quickly packed up your things and raced out of the classroom. ​Ugh, what a jerk. 

Your next class started and you were seated in a normal seat, not sitting next to any kingkas, but this quiet person who was reading next to you. ​Finally, a normal class. Yes!

'Okay class! I know this is your first day this year. But, you've already got a project!'

​The whole class immediately groaned. A project on the first day of school, how great.

'Alright, so this is a partner project, so everyone get into pairs!'

Everyone got up and went to find a person to work with, while you were still awkwardly sitting down in your chair. Looks like I'm working on my own...

​'Has everyone got a partner?' The teacher asked.

'Uhm, I don't have a partner.' You raised your hand.

​'I remember there wa 26 students in this class though, everyone should have a partner...'

Everyone looked around the class to see who was missing, when someone walked into the classroom.

​'Sorry teacher, I was at a school council committee meeting.'

'It's okay, Baekhyun. We're doing a partner project, and since you were late. You'll be partnered up with Chaerin. Chaerin, please raise your hand.'

You followed the teachers instructions and raised your hand. Baekhyun walked over to you. Wait, wasn't she the one that bumped into me before? Yeah, it is her! 

'Hi partner.' He gave you a smile.

​'Hi.' You smiled back.

​'So, let's get started?' 

'Okay.'

------------------------

​The both of you worked diligently on the project for the next hour and you got quite a lot done already.

​The final bell for the day went off.

​'Okay class, this project will be due in a months time and you will have the rest of our classes to work on it. Use your time wisely. You're dismissed.'

Students rushed out of the class room as the first day was finally over.

'Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Chaerin-shi.' Baekhyun waved.

​'Bye.' You waved back.

​Suddenly, someone jumped onto your back. You quickly turned around, startled.

'OMO! You scared me Hyemi!' You put a hand onto your heart.

​'Hehe, sorry. Going home now?' Hyemi asked.

'Yup! You?'

'Same. Except I don't want to go home yet.' Hyemi pouted, 'Want to come get coffee with me?' Her eyes were full of hope.

​'Coffee?'

​'Yeah, but you don't have to if you have other things on.'

'Sure.' You smiled.

The two of you linked arms as you both headed over to the coffee place.

---------------------

Recovered my lost chapter back! Will update when I have time~ Sorry!