First day at Seoul Academy

Caught In A Love Pentagon

Beep beep beep

Your alarm went off at 7:30AM and you groggily sat up in bed. First day in a new country, a new school. Let's go this, Lee Chaerin! Fighting! You pumped your fist in the air and climbed out of bed.

​You walked into your own bathroom and started washing up.

After washing up, you opened up your walk in closet and looked through your rack of clothing, and found your new school uniform already there. You put it on, and paired with a white side bag. You gave yourself two thumbs up and chucked in your phone, some books, pens, and a jacket into your bag.

You walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge, but you had forgotten that there was nothing inside. 'Stupid Chaerin.' You scolded yourself and walked out the front door, without forgetting to make sure it was locked. 

Wait a second... how am I getting to school? You suddenly stopped in your tracks and thought, Whatever, I'll just catch a Taxi or something.

However, there was a surprise for you when you reached the ground level of your apartment building. The receptionist lady called you over.

'Yes?' You curiously asked her.

'Mrs and Mr Lee wanted me to leave you a message, saying that they have already brought a car for you to use on your stay here.'

'Oh. Thank you.' You smiled at her and took the car keys. 

You went down to the car park, and found your car.

'Thank you Umma and Appa for the car!' You said as you looked up to the roof as if somehow they'd receive your message.

----------------------

Half an hour later, you arrived at Seoul Academy. You sat in your car as you looked at the school. Everyone who went to Seoul Academy was rich, very rich. Some were even richer than you. You've heard different rumours about the people from this school. Apparently there were 4 different kingkas in this school, which girls would die to be with. Some say the people here were snobby, some say they're nice. You just hoped that it was the latter one.

After gaining some strength, you finally took some courage and stepped out of your car. As you walked past everyone to the main office, some stopped and looked at you, while some completely ignored you. At last, you finally reached there without getting lost. 

'Hi. Uhm., I'm the new exchange student from America.' You spoke to the lady at the desk in Korean. You knew how to speak Korean as you would always converse in Korean with your parents.

'Oh yes, let's see... Is it Lee Chaerin?' You gave her a small nod. 'Okay, you're in form 11D. This is your schedule, and here's a map of the school so you won't get lost. Good luck.' You thanked her and walked out. 

Let's see... where am I going. The year 11 building... You had your head down and was trying to figure out where you were going, until someone ran past you, causing you to drop your schedule and map. 'Ahhhhh, my stuff!' You quickly bent down to pick them up.

'Opps, sorry about that.' A guy with messy tousled hair said with a smirk on, and ran away. However he didn't seem like he meant it.

'Ugh, how rude. He doesn't even come and help me pick my things up.' You mutter in English so no one could understand you.

After some time, you finally found your classroom. The class was about to start and the teacher had just arrived. But before she could proceed with her class, you came in.

'Uhm, I'm the new exchange student from America.' You said to the teacher.

'You must be Lee Chaerin-shi?' You nodded. 'Introduce yourself to the class.'

'Annyonghaseyo, Lee Chaerin imnida. Please take care of me.' And you ended with a bow.

Guys in the classroom were already drooling over your perfect legs, checking you up and down. Girls in the classroom scolded at you, thinking you were either one of those goody two shoes.

'Suho?' The teacher called.

'Yes, teacher?' A guy sitting the middle of the front row stood up.

​'Give Chaerin-shi a tour of the school why don't you?' 

​'Ne.' Suho bowed and led the way out of the classroom. Before going any further, he suddenly stopped and turned around.

​'My name is Suho. I'm the class president of 11D and the whole year level. Nice to meet you.' He gave you an angelic smile and held out a hand.

​'Nice to meet you too, Suho-shi.' You smiled back.

----------------------

​The school tour took longer than expected. The school was massive, and the both of you finished touring it in an hour and a half. He had went through each and every building and told you about everything you needed to know. He introduced you to the music school, about learning an instrument. The gym, where you could sign up for a sports club. The dance studio, for dancing. Singing, acting, you name it.

​'Well, since Period 2 is almost over, it's recess now. So you'll have a short break for about 20 minutes before heading off to Period 3.' Suho concluded.

​'Yup, okay.' You nodded in understanding.

​'I've got to go now, so I'll catch you later. Don't hesitate to talk to me if you have any questions or problems!' Suho said before walking off.

Suho was probably one of the nicest person you have ever met. He was so nice and always so calm.

​You turned and headed to your locker, which Suho had shown you before, and got out your Period 3 books. Just on cue, the bell for recess rang.

Great, what do I do now? It's not like I have any friends or anything to hang out with. You sighed miserably. 

​All of a sudden, a whole rampage of girls started to floor the hallway and it was soon filled with squeals.

What is happening...?

----------------------

​Sorry! The main characters weren't introduced here (Or were they...? Who was that guy that bumped into you? ;) I'll update again soon~ What's going to happen next? :3

Subscribe, comment and enjoy!