Kingkas?

Caught In A Love Pentagon

You glanced around at all the girls screaming with excitement. you were being shoved eft and right and you tried squeezing your way out of crowd.

'Ugh, finally. What's the big deal?' You didn't seem to understand. You looked around, and saw another girl just like you. Standing there, watching the crowd while shaking her head.

Should I go ask her...? You bit your lip. But your legs had already made the decision for you as they started to move towards her.

​'Hi, uhm. I'm new here, and I was wondering... what's the deal with those girls? Over there.' You nodded off towards hem.

​The girl shrugged, 'The Kingkas, what else?' She expected you to start squealing like the rest of them, however your reaction was the total opposite.

'Kingkas? What's that?' You titled your head slightly in confusion.

​'You... don't know what Kingkas are?' Her eyes widened, not believe what you had just said.

'Er... yeah... I came from America, so...' You trailed off.

'Oh. Well that explains a lot. Uhm, Kingkas are like the most popular guys in the school, and the most popular girls in the school are called the Queenkas. All the girls over there are waiting for the Kingkas to appear. They usually walk along this corridor around this time.' She explained.

​'Ahhhh.' You nodded your head.

​'I'm Hyemi by the way. Park Hyemi.' She held out her hand with a smile.

You gladly took it and returned the smile, 'I'm Lee Chaerin.'

​The both of you let go as the squeals suddenly got louder.

'BAEKHYUN OPPA!' 'OPPPAAAAAAAA!' 'BAEKHYUN'S HANDSOME!' (LOL, see what I did there? From Baekhyun's fanboys in his predebut video~ ^^)

Baekhyun...? Who's that?

Your question was answered when a very cute guy walked through the hallway with girls screaming after him. He gently gave them all his eye smile and walked away.

Oh wow... he's cute. You caught yourself thinking, but you shook your head. You didn't want to be like one of those fangirls.

'Baekhyun? I don't get it, what makes them the 'Kingkas'?

'Well, in every school it's different. But generally it's because they're all very, very good looking.' Hyemi explained.

'Oh. Is that it?'

'Not really. In our school, there are four major Kingkas. Baekhyun, Lay, Luhan, and Kai. The one that just walk Baekhyun, if you couldn't tell by the screaming. He's one of the most richest student at this school, along with the other three Kingkas. He's also studying music, singing actually. He has one of the most amazing voices out there. Probably why so many girls fell for him, because of his voice.'

'Mmmm.' You nodded along.

'LAY OPPA!' 'YIXING!' 'ZHANG YI XINGGG!' XING XING OPPA!'

The hallway was yet again in chaos as another Kingka walked through.

'Zhang Yixing? Isn't that Chinese?' You questioned.

'Yeah, it is. Lay is Chinese, along with Luhan. They're exchange students from China last year. They immediately became popular with the girls when they first stepped foot here. Lay become one the Kingkas because well, he's perfect. Well, actually all of the Kingkas are perfect, in their own way. But Lay is an all rounder. He can dance, sing, write, compose, nice, funny. He's the whole package.'

Before you reply, all the girls were screaming again. Here we go again...

'LUHAN.' 'LUHAAAAAAAN' 'LULUUUUU!'

'Ah, so this is the other Chinese one?' 

'Yup, that's him. Luhan. Girls like him because he has a face of a 5 year old. He's also extremely nice. I mean, all of them are, but Luhan interracts with the girls whereas the others just smile, nod and wave. Luhan can also dance and sing as well. Oh! And he's a genius! He can solve the rubix cube in a minute.'

Good looking, smart, nice. Wow. You nodded approvingly.

'KAI KAI KAI KAI!' 'JONGIN OPPA!' 'DANCING MACHINE'

'And... that's Kai. The last one of the Kingkas. Dancing machine, flirt, y. He basically knows how to tease all the girls with his dance moving and the smirk of his. Oh, along with those abs. But hey, some girls love that.'

'Ahh... wait, why does he look familar?' You mumbled to yourself. IT'S THAT GUY THAT BUMPED INTO ME BEFORE! But you decided to not say anything.

'Oh, by the way. I saw that all of them don't walk together, cause don't most popular people all hang together? And they all seem to have like, some other guy following them.'

'Usually Kingkas at schools all hang together, and they have a group name as well. But at our school, they seem to be... split. I don't know why though. They all acknowledge each other, but that's about it really. Yeah, the guy behind them is their best friend. Baekhyun's best friend is Chanyeol, Luhan's is Sehun, Lay Kris, and Kai D.O.'

Ding ding ding

​The school bell went off.

​'Woah, is it the end of recess already? That was pretty fast.'

​'Yup. Quick, let me see your schedule, I want to see if we have any classes together.' Hyemi held out her hand. You grabbed your schedule from your bag and handed it to her.

'Oh. We have period 1 and 2 together, but I'm guessing you were getting a tour around the school from Suho. So you missed out on it. Hm... nope, that's it. Only period 1 and 2 together.' 

​'Oh.' You glumly said. You were hoping that you'd be in the same class.

​'Don't worry, I'll see you at lunch.' Hyemi smiled.

​'Lunch?' Your eyes were wide open, surprised.

'Yes... lunch. Unless you already have other people to sit with. It's okay-'

​'No no no! I mean, I'll see you at lunch?' You said embarrassed.

'Yup. In the cafeteria. You better get going, you don't want to be late!' She reminded you.

​'Oh yeah! Thanks!' You started running off.

​'Chaerin?' Hyemi called out to you.

​'Yeah?' You looked back at her.

​'That way.' She pointed to the opposite direction where you were heading.

​'Opps.' You shyly smiled and ran off in the correct direction as you heard Hyemi laughing in the background.

----------------------

​Wow, long update! Kekeke, all the Kingkas were introduced now! It's time for class next~ ^^

​Hehe, enjoy~ :3