Seoul, here I come!

Caught In A Love Pentagon

'Bye Umma, bye Appa.' You hugged both of your parents tightly before letting go.

'Remember to call us when you get to Seoul okay, dear?' Your Dad reminded you again for the third time.

'Ne, I will, I will. That's the first thing I'll do.' You smiled at him.

'Oh! While you're in Seoul, don't eat ramen all the time, okay? It's bad for your health. Go out-' Your Mother didn't have a chance to finish before you quickly interrupted her.

'-and buy lots of vegetables, fruits, meat etcetera and cook them yourself at home. Yes, I got it Mum.' You slightly laughed.

'Aigo~ Our Chaerin has grown up so fast.' Your mother pulled you in for another hug.

'All passengers who have not proceeded to Gate 5 for Flight A7912 to Seoul, please make your way there immediately. Your flight will leave in 15 minutes.' An announcement went off.

Your Mother reluctantly let go, and you quickly gave your Father another hug. You picked up the handle of your suitcase and said your farewell to your parents before heading into Gate 5.

Turning around at the last moment before entering, you smiled, waved and finally stepped through the gate. 30 minutes later, you were on the plane which had already taken off.

You had wanted to come to Seoul because you had spent your entire life in America. You wanted to learn more about where you were from, and to graduate from a Korean high school. Although you were already 17, your parents had a hard time letting you go to Korea yourself, because they had to stay there for business. But you finally convinced them to let you go.

Seoul, here I come. You thought excitedly, as you tried to get comfortable for the next 14 hours.

----------------------

​14 hours later, you were woken up by the flight attendance's announcement.

​'Can all passengers please put on your seat belt. Your flight landing in Korea will be in 20 minutes. Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines, we hope to see you again.'

​After 20 minutes, the plane landed safety in Korea and you went to pick up your luggage before walking out. Your eyes scanned to the left, and to the right, looking for someone. You weren't actually quite sure who you were looking for, but your parents had said they've already got someone to pick you up from the airport. You stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do, until a man in his 40's came up to you.

​'Miss Chaerin-shi?' He spoke in English.

​'Yes, that's me.' You confirmed.

'Let me take that, and follow me please.' He took your suitcase and led the way while you followed after him.

​Half an hour later, you arrived at your apartment. 

​'If that's all, then I will leave now. Goodbye Chaerin-shi.' Your temporarily driver bowed and left.

​You looked around your apartment and saw that it very modern.

Your parents were rich. Very rich, in fact. So they left you a whole big apartment for yourself so that'd you feel comfortable during your stay in Korea. It had a view to the city, which you absolutely adored. 

​'I better thank my parents for this apartment. Oh! I'm supposed to call them!' You almost forgot as you quickly skimmed through your phone contacts, looking for you parents' number.

​'Hello?'

​'Umma?'

​'CHAERIN-AH! How are you? How was the flight? Did you get to your apartment safely? Do you like it?' Your Mother bombarded you with questions.

​'I'm good. The flight was tiring. Yes, I'm here at the moment. YES! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Thanks Umma.' You said appreciately.

​Your mother chuckled, 'Anything for you, dear. Omo, I need to go now, I have a meeting! I'll talk to you later okay, honey? Bye!'

​After ending the phone call, you looked around your apartment and decided to take a nice, warm shower before unpacking.

15 minutes later, you came out of the shower with new fresh clothes on and your towel wrapped around your wet hair. You started to unpack everything, and your apartment was looking more home-like.

You smiled to yourself in satisfaction and looked at the time, 'Omo omo! 11PM already! I better go to sleep now or else I'll be late for my first day of school!'

You quickly dashed off to your bedroom, but realised you were heading the wrong way as you were still not familiar with the apartment.

'Stupid Chaerin.' You knocked your head lightly with your fist before hopping into bed.

----------------------

Yay! First chapter up! I know, it's a bit boring now, but I have to write this chapter to get the story started, you know? ^^ More things will happen in the next chapter because that's when she's going to school!

Subscribe, comment and enjoy! 。◕‿◕。