Classes With Luhan And Lay

Caught In A Love Pentagon

You ran into your classroom, just in time before the teacher walked into the class. You quickly scanned your eyes around the class room and looked for a spare seat. The tables were seated so there were two seats per table. 

Where to sit... aha! There's a spare table at the back where no one's sitting! You quickly hurried off to the seat before the teacher could tell you off.

You sat down, Phew, made it in time. You glanced around, and you saw that eveyone, well, all the girls, were giving you the death glare.

Did... I do something wrong? You uneasily glanced around.

'Ya.' Someone whispered. You didn't turn around, thinking that no one would be talkin to you.

'Ya.' They repeated themselves a little stronger.

You turned around, and met eyes with a girl at the table next to yours.

'Y-yes?' You replied unsure.

'Move.'

'Bwoh?'

'I said. Move. You're not allowed to sit there.' She shot laser beams at you.

You uneasily glanced around, and got up slowly but then a figure sat down next to you.

'Don't be mean Jinae.' The figure spoke to the girl before turning to you, 'You can sit here, don't worry about it.' He flashed you a smile.

'Thanks...' You sat back down unsure. The other girls were still giving you death glares. 

Why are they sending me those looks... wait a second. You took a second glance at the guy next to go.

LUHAN?! DHSABFKDAHFBDKJS OH MY GOD! You started screaming in your mind.

Help. Me. I'm. Going. To. Die. ALL THOSE GIRLS ARE GOING TO KILL ME. You weren't screaming because you were sitting next to Luhan, well, you were. But not because he was a Kingka, but because you were going got get killed by all those girls.

'Hi, I'm Luhan.' Luhan gave you a friendly smile as he introduced himself.

'I-I'm Chaerin.' You mumbled.

----------------------

Almost an hour went past, and you were trying hard to avoid all those stares. You were also trying to keep your distant from Luhan, although you figured that he was very nice and friendly.

Ding ding ding

YES! Better run before I get killed! You shoved your books into your bags and ran out into the hallway. You turned back around to see if there was anyone following you, and to your relief there wasn't.

You slowed down and turned your head, but you accidentally bumped into someone causing the both of you to fall.

'Oh ! Sorry!' You apologized and quickly got up to help the other.

'It's okay.' He reassured you. But you heard the girls from your classroom walk out, so you quickly ran off before seeing who it was.

Woah... what's the rush? The guy stared after you.

'Okay. Deep breath.' You told yourself as you tried to catch your breath. 'Now... where's my next classs?'

----------------------

You arrived in your next class and looked around for a spare table. You found one at the back, and this time you decided to check if it was okay to sit there. You tapped the girl in front of the table, 'Uhm, is there anyone sitting there? Can I sit there?' You pointed to the table.

'Er, I don't see why not.' She answered and turned back to talk to her friends.

Oh well, at least she didn't ignore me. And you sat down in your seat.

The teacher walked in at this time.

'Alright class, get out your books. Page 47 everyone, quick!' 

Students were taking their books out as someone charged into the classroom. The teacher looked at the door to see who it is.

'Tsk tsk, Lay. Let me guess, you forgot that you had class again?'

'Yeah...' Lay sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his head with one finger.

Girls in the class cooed over how cute he looked. Ah, Lay. The other Kingka. You thought to yourself, and you shifted your attention back to the book.

'Alright class, now back to work! Page 47!' You were busy flipped through your book to find the page, when someone sat down next to you.

Who would sit next to me...? You looked up. L-LAY?! Why is my luck so bad? Well, good. BUT BAD?!

'You don't mind me sitting here, do you?' He asked you.

'N-no, it's fine. You can sit here...' You said.

'Thanks.' He flashed you a smile. Lay went through his bag to find his book, however he couldn't find it.

'I, er... forgot my book. Can I share with you?' He whispered to you.

'Uhm, sure...' You pushed the book towards him so that it was in the middle of the table.

Both of you were leaning towards the middle of the table so that you could see the book.

, we're so close. I can feel his arm against mine! You glanced around the room to see if anyone noticed. Luckily everyone was too concentrated on the book because the teacher was strict and you were sitting at the back of the classroom.

'You. New student.' The teacher called out.

New student... me?

'Y-yes teacher?'

'What was the answer to the question I just asked?'

Question she just asked?! I wasn't paying attention! You mentally scolded yourself for letting yourself get distracted. It was only your first day here and yet, you were already in trouble.

'126.' Lay whispered. From the corner of your eye, you could see Lay covering his mouth with his hand while looking down at the book.

'Uhm... 126?' You said to the teacher.

'Hm. Next time keep your eyes on the book.' The teacher said.

'Yes, teacher.' You replied and looked at the book.

When the teacher resumed teacher, you whispered to Lay. 'Thanks. For helping me.' You said gratefully.

'You're welcome. Now I don't owe you anything.' Lay smiled.

'Owe me anything?'

'Yeah, you let me share your book, and I saved your from the teacher. So... I guess we're even now?' Lay continued to whisper, not wanting to get caught.

'Oh, yeah. Even.' You smiled back before concentrating again.

----------------------

Updated! Yay~ I hope you enjoyed this character because there was some interraction with Luhan and Lay~ I know Lay got a bit more here, but there will also be some Chaehan moments in the future~ keke. 

Subscribe, comment and enjoy! (◠‿◠✿)