Lu Han: Boyfriend of the Century

The Boyfriend Chronicles

Spontaneously confessing to her.

 

 

|xoxo|

 

 

It was a bright Saturday morning; only seven in the morning, so you least expected Lu Han, your lazy loafer of a boyfriend to be up and ready to take you out on a date so early in the morning, but.. there he was, on your front doorstep, lillies in hand, and a wide smirk to match.

"Oppa?"

"Let's go to the beach today, jagiya."
"But.. it's seven-"
"Get ready," Lu Han breathed, leaning against your doorframe.

And that was exactly what happened - you got ready, and you guys were on the sandy surfac in no time, viewing the early oceanic view the the orange and yellow hues of the sun rising to adorn the magical moment on a further level.
"It's so pretty," you gasped, watching the large star slowly rise to its place in the blue skies above you.
"Just like you," Lu Han yawned laying on your towel.

You smiled down at your boyfriend, laying down beside him, head planted on his chest. You sighed dreamily, enjoying the surreal moment, letting it sink in; you shut your eyes and yawned into his shirt.
You were inches away from a deep, peaceful slumber when Lu Han's familiar, deep voice sounded against your eardrums: "Guess what."

"Hm?" You were already nearing sleep. You thought you could finally sleep happily now, ready to enjoy your relaxing date, ready to slip into dreamland, but then he said it.

And nothing could've made you happier at that point.

"Saranghae, ______."

 

 

|xoxo|

 

 

Lu Han

Boyfriend Status: Boyfriend of the Century.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hope you guys liked the little mini-drabble series, keke! (:
Thanks for subscribing! ^^