Lu Han: Poor

The Boyfriend Chronicles

Forgetting important dates?

 

 

|xoxo|

 

 

"Lu Han-ah!"

Said boy was lying down at his signature spot near the edge of the park where his favorite knoll lay. It was one of his lazy days today, and it surprised him that you still haven't grown accustomed to which days he commits his sleep to. He was supposed to spend all afternoon on this small hill, napping. Not that he didn't want to be around you.. it was just his lazy day.

"Let's go on a date!"

Lu Han sighed at your hyperactive self, gawking at you with incredulity as you glanced at him with expectant eyes.
"Today?" he inquires. "But.. jagiya, it's my lazy day," he argues promptly.
Instantaneously, your smile vanished, sending a panicky rush through Lu Han, who is now upright. He watched you clench your jaw and rise to your feet. "We can always go tomorrow, love," he told you, pleading with his dark eyes.

"Forget it!" You stormed off angrily, immediately before Lu Han could say or do anything to redeem your happiness.
And it dawned on him.

"Awh, crap," he whispered. 
It was your guys' one month anniversary today,a nd he totally blew it; not only by rejecting your proposal to go on a date, but by totally forgetting the fact that today was one of the most important anniversaries you two were going to have together.

He was definitely going to have to find a way to make it up to you...

somehow.

 

 

|xoxo|

 

 

Lu Han

Boyfriend Status: Poor.