Woah!

What can I do?

<<<>>>

Finally the driver pulled up outside my house, I must tell father to change this driver he drives so slowly. It is half eight and I have reached home an hour after leaving the airport, the airport that is only 30minutes away! Or it may just be that I can't wait to see my Uncle and cousin and of course the rest of my family, but Uncle Hyung-Sook and is son are visiting Korea after 10 years. The last time I saw any of them I was short, plump and my face full of spots. No one would have thought I would get any taller or lose any weight and now... 

My face was gleaming with happiness all the way through the incredibly slow and agonizing car journey. After all I met Lee Min Ho! Moreover he was staring at me, it must be as I had that chocolate stain on my face which he so embarrassingly pointed out.

*An Hour ago*

"joesonghabnida" I apologise at my mistake and leave the car.

As I begin to open my car door I notice a figure behing me, as I turn I see Lee Min Ho, in his Ray-bans with his arms crossed, he began  leaning against my door.

"Lee Min Ho-ssi, I apologise for sitting in your car assuming it was mine-" I begin

"No. I have not come to talk to you about that. I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed further, that's why I couldn't resist and I came here"

What is he saying? How would I be embarrassed FURTHER? I can't do any more damage than what I have already done.

His hand's touching my face, with a confused expression he pulls out a tissue from his jean pocket. Which I hadn't notice before but are the darkest blue with fading on the thighs and the label wouldn't be of anything but a designer. As I stood gawping at his legs   jeans, he wiped my cheek and showed my tissue.

NOTHING could be worse than this! I can't even indulge on the feeling of Lee Min Ho's hand against my cheek as I was too busy being ashamed of my incapability of being a lady and wiping my face after I'm done eating! That Chocolate flavoured frappacino had to leave a stain on my cheek. Quietly I thank him and enter my car, telling the driver to hurry.

****

The house door opens revealling my Mother talking to the chef. Like always she emust be fussing about what food we are going to have tomorrow. Expect my Mother to do something like that!

No one has even noticed my arrival! I mean the only daughter, the only child of the business tycoon Choi In Ho. My father is sat with his brother talking, mother with the chef, my cousin is no where to be seen  I hope he is here, I have missed having my best friend around. 

Lee joon-hyun was the only one who never teased me about my flaws. He was the one who I could count on for anything. Joon-Hyun was the one who listened to my problems, he is the brother I never had! Now he is the world's top photographer, his image have been published in fashion magazines, food, health. No matter what the object is, Joon Hyun has never failed. 

I can't wait to see him! There he is! walking down the stairs in a white linen shirt with the first two buttons undone, no tie, and light blue faded jeans. If I hadn't seen pictures of him I would never have guessed that to be him. He has always been this lady magnet but now! WOW!

Long, cold fingers touch my chin pushing it to close my open mouth. I turn to see the fullest lips, a light pink in colour but so inviting. I flush at the thought of having them press against mine. I look up to the almond eyes of LEE MIN HO!!

WHAT?! AGAIN?!

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey!
Sorry for the long wait but I work and it takes up a lot of my time, but this is my last week so expect regular updates!
I hope you enjoy the chapter :) 

Comment and subs are welcome!
@lovealice: Thanks and I can't say much about their relationship and foreword yet, you just have to wait and see ;)
@luuvingmusic : Thanks, for subscribing I'll update sooner next time