Mission over

What can I do?

~~Min Ho's POV ~~

"Min young where are you going? Sit here next to me!" I stopped her before she sat by joon-hyuk on our private jet,and I wanted her to sit near me  somewhere else so that jessica can sit by Hyuk. 

Witha confused expression, Min young sat by me and just stared at me. I know I am good looking and all but this girl stares at me too much, and I don't mind it very much as she has beautiful eyes and her lips are so full, I just want to devour them! NO, Min young isn't like the other girls who just throw themselves at me, she may admire me but she keeps her cool. Never exposes too much skin, actually she walked out of the bathroom wearing just her towel with her wet hair dripping down her face...

Oh and that one time when she wore that dress, just thinking about it makes me... WAIT what am I saying, I can't think like this, she is my best friends cousin!

Who is know sleeping with her head on my shoulder whilst Hyuk and Sica are just sat there staring at the screen,  I wonder when these two will start talking.

"Joon-Hyuk oppa can you come with me please for a minute, I want to talk to you in private?" Where are they going, what are they going to talk about? Why am I saying this in my head, Lee Min Ho open your mouth!

"Where are you going? Talk over here"

"No oppa, its private" Jessica replied, her cheeks turning rosy whilst Joon-Hyuk avoided eye contact. Did something happen already?

"Come on sweetie, MinHo we'll be back in a minute" Hyuk replied winking. And hold up they are holding hands "oppa","sweetie"... SO LAST NIGHT, they talked! This trips a complete waste now!

Actually I could just sort of get to know Min Young a bit more, I mean as a friend of course!

-Ten Minutes till plane lands- 

"MinYoung, wake up, we are about to land" I shook her gently, but she just stirred in her sleep and faced the other way. What's wrong with this girl? how much can she sleep? Min Young woke up once throughtout that too, just because she was hungry!

Hmm, I have an idea.

"MinYoung" I whispered in her ear, "come on get up, we are here" I picked up an ice cube from the pot near the bar and put one on her head.

"AARRGGHHHH!!! ITS COLD!!!" Finally she woke up "MinHo ssi help me please" I reached to pick the ice cube up from her neck as it fell, but it slipped inside her top, and Oh no, my hand is to close to her chest.

I quickly withdrew my hand and turned around giving her space to sort herself out, "The washroom, is just along that corridor"

"Thanks" Timidly she walked away

Min Ho, I can't believe you were about to touch her ...chest, how can you do that! behave your self, she may be pretty but you are a gentleman!

"Aaarrghh!!" I heard the screaming of 2 women and a man, I turned to see MinYoung bowing whilst coming out of the bathroom, her cheeks crimson and eyes bowed.

"what's wrong? what's with all the screaming?" I inquired

"Oppa and Jessica were uhm... in the...erm...I don't think we need this trip to bring them together" She quickly turned away and sat in her seat. I loved this, she is so shy, innocenct and naive!

"Hmm, why is that?"

"well, they were sort of..."

"sort of what?" I decided to play with her

"You know, they were-"

"Can all passengers please return to their seats and fasten your seatbelts, we are about to land. Thank you"

Saved by the stewardess was written all over her face.

Awkward silence when Joon-Hyuk and Jessica entered...

 

Min Young's POV

I can't belive he didn't understand what I meant, I can't say it out clearly to him. I may have stayed in the States and Europe but that doesn;t mean I forget my principles right! And how will I ever face him first he was about to touch my...ahem...chest... and now this! I love that stewardess! 

I can't believe Jessica and oppa are together, I mean I know he likes her but after what she did to him, he shouldn't have just accepted her like that. I hope they talked first!

Atleast we will have this trip to just relax as our "mission" is already complete.

-At the Ski resort-

Seeing Min Ho's pictures and seeing him live are two very different things! I can't believe how amazing he is!

Even though we only got a few hours rest at the resort room, we wanted to leave so Oppa and Jessica can spend some time together, they are even sharing the same room! I am so tired, I always get terrible jet leg, unlike MinHo who looks unaffected by the journey. He looks so handsome, his perfectly sculpted face and his hair all ruffled up.

I yawned and as I was about to put my hand in front of my mouth a man's hand was already there. I looked up to see Kwon Jiyong!

"J-Ji, what are you doing here?" I bellowed in astonishment, earning stares from everyone around me

"Don't talk so loud, lets go somewhere more private so we can talk! And my name is GD not Ji!" Ji, Sorry I mean GD laughed.

How has my Ji, my best friend in the entire world become GD in 2 years? Wow, I never realised two years had gone by, but now looking at him, he has developed his muscles more, I can clearly see why all the girls heads are turning our way!

"This should be private enough" He said as we stopped at the staircase, STAIRCASE! 

"STAIRCASE!! WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER FOR 2 YEARS AND YOU BRING ME TO A STAIR-"

"Calm down, Minnie this is exactly why i brought you here. Look we are alone over here still you are screaming at me at the top of your voice. You know I will be able to hear you if you talk" He came closer "quietly", he whispered the word quietly in my ear. His voice has definatly gone more husky and deep, its so y!

"I know, but I missed you" 

"I missed you too, no one is there to clean up my mess any more in our flat"

"MESS"

"sshh"

"Sorry, mess! cleaning is that all I was ever there for Kwon Jiyong!"

"hahaha, I am joking babe, of course you were there to cook, clean, laze around and watch TV all day, fantasize about Lee Min Ho. talking about him, how have you managed to watch him at his photoshoot live?" It was normal for me and Jiyong to call each other names such as babe and at other times jerk!
But how can he say that I was there for him all the time, he can't say I was just there for the cleaning and cooking. I never lazed around instead it was his sorry,tight that was parked on the couch all day!

"I am not going to answer you!"

"Fine, not like I care"

I turned to walk away but suddenly two strong arms grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me closer. "I am sorry, I missed you a lot Minnie! You were the one that made that flat feel like home. I am really sorry I didn't get a chance to visit again, its just this modelling schedule took over everything and all of my free time was spent going to korea and back"

"Fine, I forgive you honey! But why did you say your name is GD?"

"I am the Great Dragon, the new model that will be featured in every magazine and debut my solo career without the guys next week"

"That's you? Why didn't you tell me? You are the hot, new, y competition that Min ho-ssi is supposed to be scared of? Without the guys? But you left with them?"

"y, yes, hot,duh, competition, of course!" He raised his eyebrows as though judging my intelligence! "babe,are you wearing your lenses today?"

"You are so modest! Anyway, are the rest of the guys with you?"

"Sort of?" The last time I saw Ji was when him and the guys (Big Bang) were leaving our flat to go back to Korea after their 2 year break. When we first met being Korean formed a relationship between us and as the guys had an extra room in their flat, I stayed with them!

"Most of them, have started their solo careers already in Korea, just me and TOP (tabi) are left to return and we go back in a few days! Enough about me what about you?"

"Well, I went back to Korea a week ago and Joon-hyuk my cousin came back too but with his friend Lee Minho..." I explained the full story on how I first met him, the embarassing moments (of course I had to wait five minutes to wait for him to stop laughing) and how our mission was over before it started as Jessica and Joon-hyuk are alrady together.

"So why don't you and tabi come skiing with us, and then we can all return to Korea together?"

"Ok sure! I missed you a lot Babe" Jiyong said after a few minutes and hugged me tigthly before making our way back to everyone else

 

HEY!

So I decided to post another chapter, longer than the rest!

AND a very big THANKYOU to @lovealice who always comments!

  Please comment and subscribe - thanks