Is it for real?

What can I do?

"O-Ok" was all I can stutter, I don't know why but hearing him say that he doesn't like other people seeing my body, makes butterflies in my stomach dance.

I can't look at him in his eyes, so I lowered my gaze to his chest.

His white shirt is sticking against his chest, highlighting the perfect hard, muscular chest.

As I look towards his stomach I am greeted by the image of his shirt again clinging to his abs.

All I can think of right now is one of his photoshopts where he is bare chested.

"And now you are stripping me in your mind, hahaha" he laughed

"N-no, no I am not" my voice has completely failed me. Where is that confident voice of mine? Never trust your body girls, hormones are terrible...

"Really?! Then why have you been staring at my chest all this time, instead of answering my questions?" Playfully he teased, he removed his hand from my back and I missed his touch. What no, I mean his hand is coming closer to my face.

"What are you doing?" He just looks at me, winks and my cheek, before tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Come with me" he whispered in my ear with his deep husky voice making my stomach clench. Too surprised i couldn't refuse... we walked towards the garden making our way through the crowd. All this time our hands had been linked with his long fingers, the back of my hand, not helping my heart that was dancing in joy!

"Min-ho shi why are we here?"

"I wanted to show you something, come with me its in the garage" As i entered the garage i was really surprised, looking around there isn't much in here except from dads fishing gear, cars and boxes. Min ho picked up one of tge boxes and placed it on tge table in the corner.

"N-no" i realised what the box contained!

"Look at you, trying to wear your mothers lingerie and posing I front of Joon-hyuk. Poor guy must have been so embarrassed!" he laughed whilst i felt nothing but pure embarrassment once again in front of my crush "But, i didn't bring you here to show you just this, instead i wanted to ask you something. I know we haven't been with each other for very long and the time that we have spent together i enjoyed every single second of it. I think of you as a close friend, everything you do just amazed me! Tomorrow i have to leave for a ski photoshoot to Canada, would you like to come with me, i would like to spend more time with you"

I don't know what to say, what am i supposed to say?

"Its ok, if you don't want to come, i won't be disheartened" with a sad cute face like that i won't ever be able to refuse you!

"Ofcourse, i will come with you"

"Good that means i won't have to unpack your suitcase" he pointed to the corner, with ski skates 4 pairs.

"why are there 4 pairs?" " for me, you, joon-hyuk and Jessica" Great just great! The hot cousin, his drop dead god if a best friend and the girl joon-hyuk has always liked but who is a douche!

"The aim of the ski trip is to get my cousin and your cousin together, you in?"

 

^^^^^^^^^
Hey Guys, I realised it all posted as one big chunk so i had to repost it,
anyway i have started the next chapter so should be out soon 

Zee x