Again?!

What can I do?

"He already has a girl, and you shouldn't leave your mouth hanging, a fly might fly in" He chuckled before walking out

"OMMA!!!!" I yelled, "Why was LEE MIN HO in our house? What was he doing here? Did he say something? About the airport?"

"Hello, to you too Min Young. And I am perfectly fine stop worrying about me, I have taken my medictaions and the food will be ready soon too so freshen up" My Mother replied sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Omma, but I just couldn't help myself" I replied whilst pouting.

"Thank goodness you have returned, you have no lady like etiquettes, how is anyone going to want to marry you? And if you don't get married, I will never see my grandchildren! No, now that you have returned, you are going to behave like a lady! Lee Min Ho has come here with Joon-hyuk, and is joining us at the party tonight." My Omma is seriously driving me crazy 

A few hours later ~~~~

I walked down the stairs in my body clinging, red dress, it has a slit from just below my hip till my ankle and is . My mother of course insisted that I wear this dress as it has padded chest which will "attract the gents" according to my mother... But I do admit I am liking it, my make up is natural with red lipgloss not too bright! Otherwise "it gives the wrong impression" ( yes, my mother!)

I am a bit annoyed I still hadn't had a chance to talk to my cousin :(

I really miss talking to him, I hadn't seen him since ages and now he is too busy helping his and my dad with work on the first day back and I have to listen to my mother explain to me about the etiquettes of a lady! The Amazing Lee Min Ho is going to be there as well, but he acts like a jerk. He tried to touch my , after I got dressed I was knocking on my cousins door to ask him how I look. I turned around and Min ho's fingers were just inches behind me, and then when I was about to ask him what he was doing he just interrupted... "I can clearly tell all that is pad and not your actual chest" he smirked.

Embarrassed I strolled away fuming!

I have my first dance with Joon - Hyuk, my father insured it... He is standing near the bar with his black armani tuxedo and a Gucci tie, I swear this guy could make anyone drool over him! Wait! What am I saying?! No! No! And did I mention No! He is my cousin, brain register that, well he is a very distant relative equivalent to a friend... No! His smile, perfect teeth. Quite different to those braces be used to have and thoosr thick harry potter glasses he used to wear, now OMG he is hot! *squeals*

A TRUE gentleman, even though first dance was his he still asked me. "The beautiful lady in red does not look good standing alone. Someone like you should have company, might I ask you to dance with me Min Young?" Wihout replying I placed my hand into his outstretched hand.

" We both have changed so much since our last meeting" I began "Hmm I agree, a lot of things have changed" He replied rather blandly staring at something behind me.

"Sorry, What do you mean?" Confused.com here, what happened to the smile, am I that bad of a dancer, I learnt everything Josie taught me this afternoon. Josie being my mothers dance teacher, and fitness instructor.

"Erm,nothing. I was just thinking how glad I am that you don't treat me differently just because I have a reputation now and look better"

"Better? You look amazing"

"Really, well I must say you have become quite impressive your self too." he replied smirking, but I am sure he is hiding something

"Joon Hyuk what is wrong? And dont say nothing I know something is wrong" "People change so much, some just run after money. Remember Jessica from our class, she was flirting with me earlier and she didn't realise who I am but when I told her I was from the same school as her, she said there was a guy who was fat, with braces and thick glasses who would try to flirt with her"

"I am sorry, I didn't know"

"I haven't told her that guy was me..."

"Joon-Hyuk just because she expressed some interest in you doesn't mean you forgive her for treating you so harshly and-" I began my lecture but I was interrupted by you guessed it!

" Mind if I cut in?" Lee Min ho asked dashingly

Being the good friend he is, Joon-Hyuk left (after introducing us). No matter how annoyed I may be IT WAS LEE MINHO who I am dancing with and may I mention his hand was crawling down my . 

I looked up at him, confused...

"You shouldn't reveal too much skin, people have been stripping you in their mind all this time. And I don't like that" He replied with the most honest expression i have seen on his face so far. 

 

Hey!
I took very long to update... I apologise, please forgive me!
I have started college and the work is so hard and so much but I will try to update as much as I can maybe once a week?
Can anyone tell me a nickname for Joon-Hyuk, it takes forever to write his name out so many times?
And yeah I have included Jessica in here from SNSD, might include others... Just to warn there will be people from Kpop and Kdramas in here! A bit of a mix.
Till next time