My Life

What can I do?

**A few years ago**

My name is Lee Minho.

I am the only son of the business tycoon Park Sang Min, and as I have turned 25 now my father wants me to settle down so that i can secure our family's business. But I don't want to! I want to enjoy my life for a liite bit longer, I mean I have just returned from the states and am sat down in my new Ferrari 458 outside the airport. I want to meet my friends, go out, party, celebrate my success as an actor and model. NOT get married.

Don't get me wrong I do want to marry, but the right girl, the one who is for me and only me. The one I choose, and not the one who my father thinks will be good at producing heirs!

"HEY! What's wrong with you? Can't you hear me?! I have been screaming 'Lets go' since ages. What are you doing sat there at the drivers seat if you can't drive?"

Some girl sat in my car randomly and I didn't ever realise and who is she to tell me to drive.

"Who on earth are you? And why are you here in my car?" I asked confused at this girl's behaviour

"Who am I? When your salary is cut down then you will realise, who I am. Now drive before I call my father!"

"I am not driving and this is my car! What salary are you talking about?" Annoyed I decided to face this girl who had the cheek to come sit on my personal car that not even my father is allowed to touch. And on top of that she is ordering me around!

Woah! I did NOT expect that!! Her eyes - the shape of an almond and the deepest colour of brown that could hold such warmth but right now just anger and frustration. The frown lines on her forehead gently creased that perfect skin. Her lips so full and inviting. Her dark brown hair flowing gently oneither side of her face, complementing her beauty further. And her pink dress against her skin! 

I couldn't help but look at her neck when suddenly  "ert! Wait what?! LEE MIN HO!!! YOU ARE MY DRIVER?!"

Finally the penny drops!  "No!"

"joesonghabnida" and with that she left.

I had never seen a more beautiful girl and as swiftly as she came she had gone taking the little bit of life that I had in me with her.

 

Sorry for the long wait but I just didn't know how to proceed. But now I do so I will update soon with the next chapter soon and I promise it will be longer!
Thanks for subs and do comment <3