Do you love me?

If I can't have you

We reach the spot Seung has parked his car and he opens the door for me like a gentleman. I nodd thankfully and get in. He closes the door behind me and goes around the car to sit beside me. ''Cha, let's go!'', he starts the engine and the car starts moving. ''Where are we going?'', I ask again, though I still don't get an answer. 

I stare at him silently while he's driving onto the main road, looking very concentrated at the street as if that's the first time he's driving. 

''I want to take you somewhere'' He finally speaks but it still lets me confused. I don't say anything this time which creates an awkward silence. ''Why are you not asking?'', Hyunseung looks at me curiously but with a smirk on his lips. He grins and focuses his eyes again on the road. 

''You better drive! I won't distract you'', I say and look out of the window.

''Wae I can drive while talking!'' He smiles. At the next traffic light he stops, and after a while it turns green and we drive on.

''You just seem nervous... '' 

''I am not! ...Do you know that place where I wanna take you... we're almost there''

I nod and try to hide my excitement though I know I'm not very good at hiding things. Everyone can assume when I'm happy or sad or disappointed. I hate that I'm so easy to read. I wonder if he already found out that I like him. What would be his reaction if I confessed to him? Would he be very surprised? Would he feel burdened? Why are other people so hard to read... 

''We're here!''

He parks the car and gets out. We are... IN AN AMUSEMENTPARK!! I also get out of the car and straightly stare at Seungie in hope he'll give me a logical answer to clear my mind. He approaches me and my heart almost jumps out of my chest when he takes my hand and winks at me. IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?! 

''You look lost for words... are you happy? I thought we have a bit fun together!'' SEUNGIE YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT DID YOU?

''Uhh... I....am...'' I'm blushing all over my face, I'm so happy he doesn't even know. But in an angle of my eye I seem to see him smiling foolishly to himself. I can't stop smiling either, I feel so hot that I didn't even realize that he was holding my hand all this time.

I look down at our connected hands, biting my lip and hoping all this isn't just a wonderful dream. I want proof. ''Pinch me!''

''What?'', he asks.

''Just do it!'' 

He's confused but probably guessed why I asked that and pinches my cheeck lightly.

''Ouch!'', I exclaim and rub my cheek. ''You didn't had to do it so hard''

''Aish that wasn't, you crybaby!''

Still holding my other hand, he puts his right hand around my waist and pulls me closer towards him, our faces are an inch away from each other now. I can feel his heartbeat in rhythm with mine, his hot breath touching my cold face softly as he presses my body closer  towards his. I don't move. I don't know what to do at all. I just let it happen when he takes my face into his hands and slowly ... presses his lips on mine.. letting me taste the very first kiss of my life.

I can't imagine how long this kiss is but it feels like forever. Time seems to stand still, I forgot where we are, what we are doing. Why does this feel so beautiful. Why don't I have words to describe what I'm feeling.

Our lips part slowly, he looks into my eyes, eyes full of happiness. 

I am still in a daze, my mouth is still open, I'm still grabbing his jacket tightly. 

He smiles at me, his eyes are sparkling and I'm drowning into them even more, I can't control myself anymore. When he hugs me I bury my face into his jacket and press myself against him. 

''You know... I like you.''

He breathes out and looks up to the sky. It has gotten dark by now and the coldness makes me even more wanting to never let him go. ''I... '' I stutter because I'm so lost of words. I didn't expect something like this to happen today. Hoping he will understand what I feel for him I don't say anything for now. I didn't notice I was holding in my breath for the whole time, I begin breathing again.

''What about having a bit fun?'' I ask and can actually read the answer from his lips. 

''Yeah let's go!'' Seung makes a handsign showing towards the entry. This time I take his hand, ''Are you cold?'', I ask. ''Shouldn't I be asking that? You are freezing all over. Even your lips were cold before.''

I shake that off but he reminded me of the kiss again and I blush. He notices and smirks while he takes off his jacket. ''Wear this!'' He puts it on my shoulders. ''You'll be cold then!''

''I have you how can I be cold'', a giggle leaves his throat and I tilt my head in suspicion ''I'll try to warm you'' 

The stars are shining upon us as well as the moon which never seemed to be so beautiful like tonight. I'm breathing the cool air of this moment where nothing is more precious than the thought of being together at a cold night, to have found a love that you never want to let go of, all those beautiful moments are rushing through my mind like a flashback in time.

My heart is filled with joy, it makes me feel light as if I'm dreaming.

We enter the park.


OTL This turn out to be such crap. I have no experience with love that's why this sounds so childish and ... idk... not detailed. I'm sorry for this my precious reader. If I ever get to know love I'll write a better fic than this. Anyway thank you all for reading and subscribing!! I love you for that!! CHINCHA!! If you silent readers also could comment I would really appreciate that. Just say anything! You can even say it's bad or... something was weird or idk.. It just feels like no one really reads this. Maybe I should give up on writing fanfics.

Yay! Again thank you for reading and subscribing! :D hope you like it though... TELL ME!!