Food Food Food and Love

If I can't have you

''How...How do you feel?'', I manage to ask him in all my worry and at the same time happiness is flooding my cheeks. Actually I feel a little bit awkward now as he is lying there and we are alone in this room, the moonlight shining through the window. I stand up to open one window because suddenly i feel like suffocating from the heat. I stand there breathing the fresh air for a while, anxiously waiting for him to answer my question.

''Come here'', he says and I just turn around as he told me and sit on the chair next to the bed.

''Yeah? What is it?''

''I didn't say sit down'', he gives me a strange look and continues ''Please go now. I wanna be alone.''

''What..why?'' , I didn't expect this reaction now to be honest. ''Why what's wrong? I told the doctor I'll watch over you.''

''Yeah that's exactly the problem! You don't have to watch over me so just get out of here okay?''

I am so puzzled. Is it from his exhaustion? It ca't be anything other. Why should he be mad at me. For what reason?

''Umm..are you okay on your own?'', I stutter, really lost of words.

''Yes I am. KAH!'', he literally screams at me that almost brings tears into my eyes. I rush out of the room before I lose my control. ''How can he hurt me like this? Such a bad guy!! I hate him!!''



The next morning.

I couldn't close one eye tonight, the though of yesterday was always in my mind and wouldn't let me alone.

Classes are so boring especially history, I am thinking while inspecting our teacher but actually I don't even want to inspect her she just disgusts me. But her character is the worst thing about her. Sometimes I think she's not even human.

When the lessons are over I go to lunch in the cafeteria. Instantly I start searching for someone specific but I can't find him. My friend hits my back from behind suddenly, giving me a huge shock.

''Neo micheosseo?'', I yell at her but she just shrugs and drags me to a table right next to where Hyunseung is sitting with Gikwang.

''I knew you searched for them! Am I right?''

I'm standing there like a lost stranger not moving. ''I have no appetite anymore'', I say and go away not looking once at Hyunseung. I hear my friend shouting at me but I don't want to turn around now. It would be embarrassing to run back there now so I just leave.

''Groaaarr.'' Oh no, I'm so hungry why didn't I eat just a bit? I dislike this bad feature of mine, acting before thinking and I dislike it even more what happened yesterday. I want to turn back the time when we were best friends, always hanging around together. I wonder what might have happened in his life of which I don't know.

''But for now I just wanna eat something delicious!!'' In the next break I call my friend to meet me in front of the school.

''What? Are you hungry now?'', she teases me but I don't care and say ''Yup! Before I really had some bad stomach ache, haha'' Jiyeon raise one eyebrow and gives me a unbelieving look but I shake it off immediately. ''Come on! We go over there to that new restaurant! I heard they sell really delicious foo there!'', I call while grabbing her arm and dragging her over there.

''Yah who said I'm hungry? You are so weird realy!''

''You can just order a drink if you don't wanna eat!'', I reply.

We go in and sit at a nice place at the window, the atmosphere is really soothing and comfortable. Big lamps are placed at the ceiling, the read seats match with the interior decoration of the restaurant. ''I like it here!'', I exclaim throwing a asking glance at Jiyeon. ''How about you?''

''Oh well..it's nice here'', she smiles and I start to . We both laugh about each others weirdness until the waiter comes and asks about our order.

''Umm..I take a bowl of ramyun then'', I say and look at Jiyeon, curious if she really don't want to eat here.

''Well, for me...Chinese Fried Rice please'', the waiter takes some notes and disappears with a smile on his face into the kitchen. ''Hehe I thought you are not hungry anymore Yeon-ah'', a light smirk appears on my face. ''Aish you!'', she slaps my shoulder in annoyance and laughs.

In this moment Hyunseung and Hyuna enter the restaurant together. My jaw drops. Why is he..with her?

''What's with you so suddenly? Yah!'', when I don't intend to gie her an answer she turns around and just gets a little glance of them together. ''OMO! There was Seung! Seung-ah!!'', she shouts and I shut at once. ''Shush! Are you crazy?''

''Why am I crazy! You are!'', she keeps looking for him until she say ''Wait. I go over and invte him over to our table!''

I can't stop her because she's running over in less than a second. I cover my face. I don't wanna talk to him right now, especially not in accompaniment with Hyuna. She was not the type of a girl I liked.

When I look up I see them coming here, all three of them, in the front this little bish who I call my friend.

''Heyy look who was with him! Hyuna!!'', Jiyeon calls to me. ''Oh hi, nice to meet you'', Hyuna says, smiling like a cute innocent girl but it kinda looks fake for me. ''Yea  nice to meet you too. But I think we met already somewhere'', I say looking at Hyunseung for the first time after yesterday evening.

''Oh really? I didn't know you know each other already'', Hyunseung replies and sits next to Hyuna, face to face with me.

He's avoiding me though, I can feel it. It's not as it was before. I feel awkward with him.

''Soooo..Why are you guys here? Hahaha!'', Jiyeon asks while laughing without a particular reason.

''Yeon-ah..what the hell is up with you? Did you drink something?'', I hit her in the side with my ellbow.

Hyuna smiles. ''We are eating here like you too''

''But more because we are partners now and work together, so we eat together and do stuff like that too to get along better'', Hyunseung adds and looks at me ''I told you about the project before?''

I nod while staring at the table not able to raise my head.

After eating we go back to school, we arrive just when the bell rings and we rush into our classrooms. I have a lesson together with Hyunseung. Aish why am I actualy behaving so weirdly? I try to shake off all those uncertain thoughts and feelings and sit next to him. ''Did we have homework Seung-ah?''

He doesn't seem to hear me. I say it louder but he still doesn't react to me.  I stand up and jump in front of him, grab his shoulders and say it again. ''Seung-ah, did we have hoework for today?''

''Hey what's wrong with you now? No we didn't okay?''

''You don't have to get so mad at me for that''

I go back to my seat and get out my things from the bag. The lesson starts.