Dream Girl

If I can't have you

Time to time I peek over to Seungie to get a glimpse of his handsome face. Then I'd always drown in a dreamworld of mine, forgetting time and space and only thinking of Hyunseung. But everytime I get interrupted by some teacher blocking my view.

Damn you, I say in my mind. I'm forced to follow the lesson.

But when he's away I look at Hyunseung again, and again and I don't know if he even sees me but in the corner of his eye he notices me, I'm sure. I rip a bit of paper from my pad and write down a message and put it on Seung's desk.

He narrows his eyes and hold it in his hand for quite a while before opening it. He smiles. WHAT?! HE SMILED! Oh my god, I feel like dying. He actually smiled! Then he takes his pen and writes back, I can't believe it. After waiting for a good opportunity he passes it over to me, his face all back to serious. But I can't stop smiling.

''I miss your songs. Can you sing for me again today?''

''Let's meet after school..I wrote a new song''

He wants to meet me after school.. EOTTEOKE?

I write ''Where?''

He passes it to me. ''On the school roof. I bring my guitar. I learned to play''

Me: ''When did you learn?''

He: ''I'll tell you later''

And our silent conversation goes on and on until the end of the lesson. Luckily the teacher didn't notice although I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. After school I go up to the roof to look for him, but when I arrive there is already someone lying on the floor. I approach the person until I realize it's Hyunseung.

He fell asleep probably waiting for me. I didn't know that he left so early today. Maybe he didn't know that I would come so late either. Not to wake him up I sit next to him very quietly, even catch my breath unintentionally.

He looks so perfect when he sleeps, I can't resist touching his pretty orange-like hair. It's so fluffy, I'm wondering how boys can have such hair. Our faces are not far away from each other when he suddenly opens his eyes. I don't move. I'm quite startled.

''What are you doing?'' he asks, not moving either.

I shake my head, blushing, ''A bird pooped on your hair...''

''What? Hahahahahah are you for real?'' he bursts out in laughter and checks his hair. ''Did you remove it?''

''Of course I did! How can I ignore it?'' I turn away from him and bury my face behind my knees.

''Gomawo~ you are too kind to me~'', he lowers his head and smiles to himself.

''Do you have to tell me something?'' I ask straightforwardly, again looking into his eyes and I seem to see a feeling of being sorry.

He raises his head and breath out slowly before he speaks. ''Yeah..I'm sorry for getting mad at you the last time. I really shouldn't have. It's just...just..'' Seungie really looks so lost for words I wonder what it could be that he can't tell me.

''It's okay. I don't need to know the reason as long as you're back to normal'' I pinch his cheeks in a friendly way but he grabs my wrist to stop me ''Please don't do this''

''Wae? I always did this and it never bothered you'' I pout and he starts laughing. OH NO WHEN HE LAUGHS HE'S SO CUTE!

''Here, I show you the song I wrote'' he takes his guitar and tunes it until he is content with it, even though I can't tell because I at music really much. I just know what sounds good and what bad to me. I watch him in amazement. It's been probably more than a month since I last listened to his singing voice. And I really missed it.

''You came to me like a dream, this dream filled with happiness, so sweet like honey
You casted a spell on me I was always nervous

That
everything in front of me would disappear when I woke up
You tightened my
heart, I was nervous all along

Because I have you I'm in
pain My dream girl Every day and night without a break
You are like a thorn knowing that I'll get hurt in the process

You’re my
dream girl I can't stop
More and more I'm
falling deeper into you baby''

Although he's finished I keep staring into his face, my eyes seem to go through him. The gorgeousness of his voice plus the sound of the guitar melted me like ice cream. In my little world there's just me and him now whereas the world turns around us. My daydreaming is interrupted by his cough, I look up.

"Did you like it?", he asks, trying to hide a bashful smile. 

"Oh yes.... it was so beautiful...", I can't really say more so we continue sitting there like awkward chickens until he bursts out in laughter, I join him. 

I wonder if this is love. I had never been in love before but all this what I feel, I can't really put it in words. I only want to be with him. I only want to see him smile. I only want this moment to never end. And I wonder if he feels the same. 

Suddenly he speaks ''Tomorrow I have to practise with Hyuna. That song I sang today will be the song we'll take for the competition. You said that you like it so I just assume Hyuna will like it too''

''For whom is that song?'', I ask. 

''For whom? Umm...''

''Nobody in particular?''

''Oh..yeah...'', Hyunseung looks away when I keep eye contact. He's still behaving a bit strange. But i let it go and claim: ''If you don't mind I'll accompany you guys tomorrow. I wanna be the first to see your performance!'', a smile curls my lips as I say this but he just smirks and stands up. ''Wae? What was that for?'', I say, standing up too. 

''Nothing really, PABO u think too much! Come if you want but don't forget to bring some drinks arasseo?!'' 

''Why do I have to do that?'', I hit his arm slightly.

''Because this is a special fan service I offer you. You don't get anything for not doing something in return!'', he teases me. ''Uhh.. okay I got it. But I'll do it only for you, you hear?! Hyuna isn't involved in our deal!''

''Hahaha what deal? Sometimes you talk so much crap'', he laughs and suddenly grabs my wrist. ''Follow me!'' Seung drags me along while running towards the exit, entering the school and going down the stairs.

WHAT IS HE DOING NOW?! 

''Where are we going?'' My hearts starts pounding wildly and I think I'm flushing.

''Just be quiet and follow me!''

''We're in the school! Let go of my hand!'' Actually I don't want him to let go. I want to be dragged by him longer, and in my head I imagine all different scenarios what might happen now.

''The school must be empty by now anyway. Don't worry!'', I can see a smile from the side of his face, his eye narrowing and I giggle to myself with my free hand covering my mouth.

Finally he gives me the attention I longed for so long. And I'm happy.