I Was Really THAT Drunk Last Night?

Moving In With Jonghyun? Alright.

----TAEMIN'S POV----

'Ugh. My head..What happened last night?"  I thought to myself as I sat up in bed. I quickly sat back down when my heard started to pound. I tried to stay quiet because I noticed a sleeping Ki-Cha next to me. She was curled up in a ball and her hair was covering her face. She looked so adorable when she was sleeping. I got up quietly and very, very slowly, as my head was still hurting, and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. I heard foot steps and noticed Ki-Cha had woken up. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "Good morning, Supermin," she giggled. Supermin? What the is she talking about?

"Supermin?" I asked, completely confused.  She giggled again, and I swear to god I will never get tired of that sound. It's like little chimey bells going off. "Oh, you don't remember?" She said, still smiling. I shook my head no, and she led me into the kitche, where HaTae and Minho were eating breakfast. "Guys, he doesn't remember Supermin," Ki-Cha said, smirking.  I looked at Minho and HaTae and Minho burst out laughing, while HaTae tried her best to stop Minho from laughing without laughing herself.

"Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"  I said annoyed. They looked at me and forgot that, yes, I was drunk last night and I have a major hangover. Ki-Cha walked to the medicine cabinet and got me some asiprin and a glass of water. She waited for me to take the pills before HaTae got out her phone, playing a video from last night.

"NANANANANNA SUPERMIN!" I looked at Ki-Cha, Minho, and HaTae, them obviously trying not to laugh. It was a video of me, with the shower curtains around my neck like a cape, screaming "Supermin!" and running around the house with Minho behind me, holding onto my cap to make sure it looked like I was flying. This video went on for a good 10 minutes. When it was over, I looked at everyone and they were just wearing goofy smiles on their faces. "Alright," I said, "you can let it out," I said. As soon as I sat down, Ki-Cha, Minho, HaTae, and now Onew, Jonghyun, and Key who had joined all burst out into laughter. I sat there, waiting for them to calm down.

"Okay, okay we're done," Key said giggling and holding onto Jonghyun's waist. I looked at them all, and grabbed Ki-Cha, taking her to our room. "What is it, Tae?" She said, still smiling, calming down from the temporary high her laughing attack gave her. "I was really that drunk last night?" I asked her, laughing. I had to admit, I was fun when I was drunk. "Yes, you were. It was pretty entertaining. I was going to stop you and tell you to go to bed, but Key said it looked like the most fun you've had since pre-debut," She said. I smiled. She was right. After we had debuted, it was constant schedules and running around everywhere, touring in different countries. "Then I guess I need to do that again, don't I?" I said, smirking. She shook her head in agreement and insisted that she come with me next time, so that way she can be in on the fun. I swear to god she's so cute.

We got ready for our schedules and headed to the van. My headache was still there, but less intense.



"I am never getting that drunk, ever again.."