Wait...YOU'RE the Lead Singer of SHINee?!

Moving In With Jonghyun? Alright.

            You just got off the plane at Incheon and you grabbed your bags. Not really sure what to do, you sat down and waited, wondering when your brother would get here. You took in your surroudings, eyeing the sign for the Starbucks. "It's just around the corner..And I won't be that long." You said to yourself as you made your way for the coffee shop.

           After getting your coffee, you returned back to your seat, waiting for your brother yet again.
       
            That's when you heard it.

         It was screaming. Yes, undoubtedly, screaming. You look to where you heard the sound and see a million fangirls gathering, screaming, confessing their love for the idols. When one of them ran up to you, you couldn't believe it..

        Those eyes. Those puppy eyes that you knew all too well.

     "JONGHYUN OPPA!" You screamed and hugged him, excited that you and your brother are finally reunited after years of being away from eachother. The rest of the boys finally caught up to Jonghyun, wondering what was going on. You just smiled has he hugged you back and you took in his scent. The scent that you had missed so much. 
 
     "Ki-Cha ah! I've missed you so much!" He said swinging you around. "Look at how much you've grown!" He said, looking you up and down. "Yeah, I'm still taller than you, you dino-head," You smirked. You heard some people burst into laughter and realized that Taemin, Onew, Minho, and Key were all behind him.
"So, this is your sister, Jonghyun-Hyung?" Taemin said. When you noticed that he was staring at you, you turned your head away as you blushed, hoping they didn't see it.
 
 "Aha, yes. This is my sister, Ki-Cha. Ki-Cha, this is-" You cut him off, already knowing who they are.

"Yes, I already know. Taemin, Minho, Key, and Onew. Annyeonghaseyo!" You said and bowed. Jonghyun just laughed, and in the meantime, Key had envoloped you in a giant hug. "Jonghyun! She's so adorable! Kyaaa!" Key said. "Key..Oppa.. Can't...Breathe.." You said. He let you go and you giggled.  "Please, just call me Key Umma. Everyone else does." He said. you laughed, accepting, and that's when Onew looked at you. "How old are you, Ki-Cha?" He asked, looking at Jonghyun, who was about to answer him. "I just turned 15," You said. "I'M AN OPPA!!!!!!!!!' You heard Taemin yell in excitement. Everyone laughed and then grabbed your bags.

        When you were walking to the van, you were next to Jonghyun, catching up. Suddenly, you look over and see Key take Jonghyun's hand. Jonghyun just smiled and continued talking. "I'll have to ask him about that later.." You thought to yourself. When you got to the van, Jonghyun gave you some sunglasses to put on. When you were about to ask why, you heard the screaming again. Fangirls. And alot of them. "Hurry! Go! Get in!" Onew yelled as he pushed you inside, the others followed after you quickly.

     "Are you hungry? You must be hungry. You were on a plane for 12 hours. We'll get something to eat and then-"   "Jjong," You inturrupted his babbling. "Yes, I'm hungry. Don't babble like that. It makes you look like an idiot." I heard several people snicker from behind me. "Yah! Be nicer to your brother." He said, pouting. God, he looked like such a puppy-dino. Puppy dino? You laughed at the though. "Ki-Cha ah!" You saw Minho waving his hands infront of your face. "Huh? What?" I said. "What do you want to eat?" He looked at you, worry on your face. When your eyes lit up, he looked like he was a little bit scared with what you were going to say. "CHICKEN!" You said. Everyone burst out laughing, while Onew just beamed at you. "I think we're going to get along just fine," He said. And with that, you guys went to the nearest chicken resturaunt.

                   --------------AT THE DORM.--------------
      " So, mom and dad are okay with me living here?" You asked, wondering why your parents didn't tell you Jonghyun was famous. "Yes, mom and dad are perfectly fine with it. They were glad that we would be together again. Mom actually said that you really missed me." He smirked. "Ofcourse I missed you. I mean, mom and dad didn't even tell me WHY you had left for South Korea." You pouted, obviously upset. "Ahw, I'm sorry, Ki-Cha. I should've kept in contact. I was just always so busy.." He trailed off. You gave him a hug. You missed those hugs. Those were the hugs that were special to you. "It's okahy, really." You said. "Do you want to see your room?" Key asked when you had gotten your bags finally inside. "Sure!" You said. They led you upstairs, Taemin and Minho carrying your bags. When you opened the door to your room, you couldn't believe your eyes.

     The walls were a light blue, the bed frame pure white, while the covers were covered in blue, yellow, and white designs, with white pillows. Your dresser matched the bed frame, and your bathroom matches the bedroom. The walls a light blue and everything else a pristine white.

        "You guys didn't have to do this, really." You said in shock. It was beautiful. "Naw, we wanted to. Afterall, you are Jonghyun's sister." Onew said. You smiled, and hugged each of them. Leaving Jonghyun last. You yawned, still suffering from jetlag. "Yah. Let her get some sleep. We have an early schedule tomorrow and she's going with us." Key said. "Wait..I'm going with you guys?" "Ofcourse you are. We aren't going to leave you here alone all day." Jonghyun said, obviously getting protective. You agreed, and then shooed them out of the room so you could take a shower and get dressed. 

                              -------Jonghyun's POV.---------


         "So," I said after we left Ki-Cha in her room, "what do you guys think? Do you like her?" I looked around to them, they all smiled and nodded their heads. "She seems really nice. I look forward to getting to know her better," Taemin said. My protective instict kicked in when I saw him blushing at the thought of her. "Taemin, can I talk to you for a second? Alone?" I asked him. He nodded and we went into my room.

     "What did you want to talk about, Hyung?" Taemin looked at me. "Taemin," I said, "I noticed that little blush you had on your face when you were thinking about Ki-Cha. Do you like her?" I asked him. His face turned bright red. "Hyung!" He said, acting like he was surprised that I would accuse him of this. "Okay okay.. yeah, I kind of do. But, I would never do something like that to you, Hyung. She's your sister!" He said. Wow, Taemin is alot more trustful than I thought.

        "Look, Taemin. Honestly, Ki-Cha is old enough to take care of herself, and to like who she wants. But, if she does have 'those feelings' for you as well, You better not hurt her. I'm trusting you with my sister, Tae. Don't screw up, arasso?" I told him, being the most serious I had ever been.

     "N-neh Hyung. I promise." Taemin said. I could tell he looked a little bit nervous, but what's to expect? "I'm serious, Taemin. Not only will you have me on your , but you'll have Diva Key as well. And you know what happens when he goes to Diva Mode," I said, warning him. "Yes, ofcourse Hyung. I promise I won't do anything to make her cry."  He said. I patted his head and we headed back to the living room.

                            -------Ki-Cha's POV-----
I got out of the shower, thinking over everything that had happened today. I had moved..from the stuffy street of St. Louis, in AMERICA, to South Korea with my brother and the rest of his band.. Trying to remember every detail of that day, one thing- no, one person kept showing up in my mind.

    Taemin.

I rembered everything. The way he looked at me..blushing when he first saw me, looking away nervously, everything.. I realized he actually looked..really cute. "Ugh..This should be interesting.."  I groaned to myself. Just then, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, almost passed out from exhaustion.

"Hey, Ki-Cha, can we talk?"

Well, hell.











_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Ahahaha. Cliff hannggerrrr~ Okay I'm really sorry guys I know that these chapters are super short but this is just the beginning of the story.  I promise they will get longer. Don't kill me! *Runs into a corner and hides*

Until next time! :D