"I Know That I Just Met You, but I Really Like You.."

Moving In With Jonghyun? Alright.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said out of exhaustion, still suffering from jetlag.

"Ki-Cha. Can we talk?"

Well, hell.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----KI-CHA'S POV---------

        Taemin slowly entered the room, and I patted the empty space next to me, motioning for him to sit down. "What did you want to talk about, Taemin Oppa?" I said as he sat down. I gave him a worried look. He looked really uneasy. "Uhm.. Ki-Cha.. I kind of need to tell you something.." He said, messing with his hair, I had grabbed his hands so he would stop fidgeting. We both blushed, me looking away quickly. When I looked back, I saw him staring at me. His eyes filled with curiosity. 'What does he want?' I thought to myself.

"Ki-Cha.. I know you literally just got here...but ever since you did, I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you. You have this natural confidence that I've never seen in anyone before. It's like you walk into the room and you own the place. Your beauty is what caught me off guard, though. I mean, you're related to Jonghyun-Hyung. I didn't think you would be that good looking at first," He said. "Yah!" I hit his arm, laughing, and then urging him to go on when he told me he wasn't finished. "I know that I just met you, but I really like you.." He finished, kind of shy. I looked at him, not exactly sure what to say.

Taemin. Lee Taemin. The lead dancer of SHINee...likes me?  He has always been the cutest..and I love his personality, oh, and he's quite talented.
 
Only one thought ran through my mind at that moment: "I like him too.. I really like him.."

I was brought out from my thoughts as Taemin put his hand on my cheek. He looked me in the eyes, right before softly placing his lips on mine, all of his emotion poured into it. I responded back, happiest that I had been in a long time. "Ohmygod." I thought. "Ohmygod. Taemin kissed me. Lee Taemin, of all people, just kissed me." When we heard knocking on the door, we jumped apart, and that's when Key came into the room. "Taemin," he said, "it's time to go to bed," Taemin nodded and smiled at Key. "Neh Umma. I was just telling Ki-Cha goodnight, that's all," he said and left the room.

"Try and get some sleep, alright? I'll see you at 4 a.m." Key said, smiling. 4 A.M.?! You have got to be kidding me. I let my mind wander and soon I felt all of the exhaustion finally pull me into a deep sleep.


---------------THE NEXT MORNING:  JONGHYUN'S POV----------

"Jjongiee~" I heard Key say, "It's time to wake up," I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him down next to me. "Five more minutes. Pleeaaasseeee," I begged. I took it as a 'No' when he hit me with my pillow. "Get up," I heard him say again. Not wanting to face Key's wrath, I scrambled out of bed. "I'm going to go wake up Ki-Cha," I said. I went into her room and saw her all curled up in her blankets. My little sister may be mature, but she looked so sweet and cute when she was sleeping.

That didn't stop me.

I decided that I would do what we did when we were little. I grabbed the guys and told them the plan. We all snuck into her room, trying to be as quiet as possible. I held up my fingers, counting down from there.

"One," I mouthed.

-----------KI-CHA'S POV----------

I woke up with a start as I felt not just one, but 5 guys jump on top of me. "YAH!" I screamed. "Good morning~"  They all sang cheerfully. I was loosing oxygen. "Guys..can't..breathe." I said. They all started laughing, getting off of me one by one. "How'd you sleep?" Onew said. He's way too cheery this early in the morning. "Good. Besides getting attacked by 5 guys this morning, I'm fine. How did you guys sleep?" I said, still yawning. "Good," They all said, smiling. They were looking at me wierd. "Yah..why are you guys looking at me all funny?" I said and fixed my hair.                                        

Oh. That's why they were staring at me all funny. I quickly ran to the mirror and saw that my hair was in a mess.

"OHMYGOD! YOU GUYS! GET OUT SO I CAN GET DRESSED!" I yelled. practically shoving them out the door. They started laughing and saying something about me not being a morning person.

Would you be a morning person if you were jumped on by 5 guys at 4 a.m.?

Didn't think so.

I went into the bathroom, putting on my clothes, which were just simple plain light wash blue jean shorts and a long-sleeve shirt, along with my Converse High-Tops. After fixing my hair, putting it into a simple side-braid, I went downstairs and we all ate breakfast. Before we were about to leave, I went up to go get my bag. Just as I was about to leave my room, I felt arms wrap around me. Specifically Taemin's.

"Hey," I giggled. His grip on me tightened. "Good morning," he said with a smile. "I'm guessing this means your mine now?" Taemin turned me around and asked me. He had huge puppy eyes and he just looked completely adorable. "Ofcourse," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held onto my waist and gave me a short kiss. Then we proceeded to go down stairs, and start the day of their many, many schedules.

 


A/N: Hey guys. I was bored today so I decided to give you guys a double update:3 I hope you like it!