SUPERMIN!

Moving In With Jonghyun? Alright.

-----ONE WEEK LATER: KI-CHA'S POV-----

"Hey babe, do you want to go out tonight?" I heard Taemin ask me from the other room. "What's the occasion?" I asked him. We normally don't go out, we just stay in the dorm and watch movies. "Just a late birthday celebration with some of the guys from Super Junior and UKISS," Taemin said. That caught me a little off-guard. I figured that Taemin might want some 'man time' so I decided I would let him go by himself and just hang out with HaTae tonight. She's FINALLY taking a break from wedding plans.

"Uhmmm, do you have a five?" "Go fish," HaTae and I had decided to play cards. I could tell she was bored, and to be honest, so was I. Minho was out filming "To The Beautiful You" and Taemin was out with SUJU and UKISS. "Ugh. This is boring. Do you just want to watch a movie?" I asked her. She nodded her head in agreement and we went into the kitchen to make popcorn and get some sodas. "I'm home!" We heard Minho yell from the living room. He walked over when he smelt the popcorn in the microwave. He decided that he would sit and watch the movie with us.

----LATER THAT NIGHT---

"KI-CHAAAAAA," I heard someone scream from downstairs. I ran into the living room to find, no one other than Taemin, with a cape. Wait...are those the shower curtains?! "Taemin, you're drunk. Come on, babe. Let's go to sleep," I said grabbing his arm. He jerked his arm out of mine and started running around sreaming, "NO ONE TELLS SUPERMIN WHAT TO DO!"

Ohgod..

"Key! Go control your son!" I said, half laughing. I had to admit, Supermin is kind of really entertaining. "No! This is the most fun he's had since pre-debut!" I heard Key giggle. Taemin was running around with the shower curtains tied around him like a cape, and Minho was behind him yelling, "NANANANANANA SUPERMIN!" I just looked away and laughed. "So, Taemin has a theme song now?" I heard Onew say from the kitchen.

"COME ON MINHO. WE HAVE TO GO DESTROY SHORTZILLA!" I heard Taemin say.

"YAH! SHORTZILLA?? TAEMIN. YOU. ARE. SO. DE-- AHHHH!!!!"

I look over and see that Taemin was throwing pillows at Jonghyun and yelling, "You will be destroyed, Shortzilla!!!"

That was when HaTae, Key, and I all lost it. We were all on the floor, crying from laughter.

You got to admit, Jonghyun is really short.

When it was around time to go to bed, I finally got Taemin calmed down enough. I felt my phone vibrate,

From: Minho Oppa
To: Ki-Cha

Hey, I'm kind of worried about Tae.

To: Minho Oppa
From: Ki-Cha.

Why?

From: Minho Oppa
To: Ki-Cha

Well, he's still walking around with the shower curtains around his shoulders.
I think he think he can acutally fly, Cha.
I'm going to lock the balcony door..


I turn back to find Taemin gone. "Ugh," I groaned to myself.

"MINHO HYUNG WHY DID YOU LOCK THE BALCONY DOOR? I HAVE TO GO SAVE THE CITY." I ran around the house to find Taemin in Minho's room. "Taemin, you CAN'T fly!" I said and grabbed his harm. I dragged him back to our room.

BAM!

He was out. I watched as he went from all hyper to sleeping in the blink of an eye.

'That's my guy.." 


 


A/N: Haha so do you guys like Supermin? Big thanks to http://www.shineesays.tumblr.com  for the idea^^ Go follow them guys! They post the funniest stuff:3 Oh yeah you guys can go follow me on tumblr as well: http://www.allidoiskpop.tumblr.com

Until next time!!♥