Chapter 6

Noona, I Love You

 

FOR SEOHAN LOVERS OUT THERE, HERE IS SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. (=^V^=)

 

CHAPTER 6

It’s weekend and as usual, Seohyun would take a walk at the park nearby her house. But this time, she would be accompanied by someone she knew; Luhan.

She was listening to music while glancing at her left wristwatch. “Late.” She mutters.

Seohyun straightened her shirt while tucked her hair behind ear. By the time she was changing the next song, someone is hugging her from behind. She was surprised that she just going to throw that person with judo but the voice of shrieking stops her action.

“Luhan?” She turns her back and saw him with flustered face.

“You’re scaring me!”  

“You’re the one who is scaring me!” Luhan points his finger at her.

“What the hell are you thinking by hugging me from behind?” Seohyun bolted her eyes.

“I just want to surprise you.”

“Yeah, right! For the punishment being late, you have to buy me lunch today.”

“What? No way.”

“I got your wallet here.” She shows him his wallet that she stole just now.

He was very sure that the wallet is in his left pocket. Thinking of she might trick him, he checks it once again and she does holding his wallet.

“How do you get that?”

“D.O teach me how. It’s a way to help you identify whoever trying to harass you from behind.”

“Fascinating. Give me that!” He takes the wallet from her. She chuckles before wiping a bead of sweat on his forehead.

“I’m just kidding. By the way, why are you asking me out all of sudden? It’s so not you.”

Luhan stays silent before holding her hand. Seohyun who is already getting used to he’s holding her hand; playing along.

“Your hand is smaller.” Luhan comments.

“No, it’s your hand is bigger than mine. Hey Luhan, don’t we look like a couple now?”

“Are we? Would like you to get serious with me?” Luhan scoff.

“Seriously? Aish, I can’t believe you! We’re going to fighting for the rest of the days.” She replies with sarcastic tone.

“I don’t even want to have relationship with you. I might admitted to hospital for a few times for being abused by you.”

Seohyun hits his back head. “I’m not that type of girl, okay! I’m still have my feminine side in me.”

Luhan looks at her with disbelief look. “You can lie to anyone else but not me, Seohyun-ah.”

Seohyun pouts as a sign of protest. She even broke their hands and walking ahead of him. He smiles before following her from behind with slow pace. She decides to stop at small restaurant without negotiate with him first.

She gives a bow respect toward the owner of the restaurant before taking a seat near a window. Luhan walks in and takes a seat in front of her.

“Yah, I was kidding and you takes my joke seriously?”

“Still, you seems doesn’t believe me. I’m still a girl, you know.”

“I know, I know. Lets stop bickering for a while today and continue tomorrow, okay?”

Seohyun nods. “Sure. Let us test how long we can stop from bickering with each other.”

“You want to bet?” Luhan offers with a smirk.

Seohyun as a girl, who is never willing to give up, agree with his offer. “If I fail, you can order me anything but if you fail, stop ignoring Chanyeol and be more nice to him.”

When Chanyeol’s name come from , Luhan somehow feels irritated.

“What’s so special about him that you always speak highly about him?”

“See! Are you going to start bickering now?” Seohyun is already excited.

Luhan gritted his teeth before throwing his anger look outside the window.

“Luhan, what did you see in Chanyeol? He’s my junior.” Seohyun says it in soft voice.

My rival.’ Instead of answering her, he’s drinking a glass of plain water instead.

Seohyun doesn’t want to start anything; ignore his anger.

Both of them keep silent until their food has arrived. They’re eating their food in manner before Luhan broke the silent air between them.

“Hey, who’s more handsome? Me or Suho?”

Luhan’s sudden question is causing Seohyun to spill out the food from .  She looks at him with bolted eyes before laughing. Luhan lets out a sigh before swallowing a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

“You’re unbelievable.” Seohyun remarks after finish laughing.

“I’m telling you the truth.”

Seohyun is thinking for a while before smiling. “I think Suho.”

Luhan was even angrier than before. “Suho? What did you see in him, really?”

Seohyun is playing along. “I think he’s more masculine and quiet-type of person. He’s very sensible especially toward girls. Unlike you who likes to torment other people if they’re making even a single little mistake.” Seohyun press the word ‘little’.

“That’s their problem. Not mine.”

“But you’re making it like it was bigger mistake.”

“Hell no! They’re deserved that!”

“They’re aren’t. You should learn how to respect people like Suho and Chanyeol did.” Seohyun can see Luhan’s face turning into red; holding back his anger. Just like she guesses, he’s standing up before walking out the restaurant. She’s continues finish her meal while taking a quick glance outside the restaurant.

Luhan was very furious that he’s ruffling his hair hardly and stomping his feet on the road before mouthing a word that she can’t interpret.

 “I win.” Seohyun smirks before paying the bill and walks out to cool down his hot air.