Chapter 7

Noona, I Love You

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Most of the comments want me to pair Seohyun with Luhan. Well, I'll be reconsider it. ;) I don't want to be spoiler or anything but here is the hint: I'll granted your wish. ^^ For a while, just bear with Seohyun and Chanyeol moments, okay?

 

CHAPTER 7

Chanyeol was walking to his home after a day outside; busying taking picture of people at the park. It’s autumn and usually, it’s a day full with couples to spend their lovely time together.

“It’s much better if I know how to take care of myself instead of depending on Suho sunbae or Seohyun noona.” Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

On his neck, he is hanging a Canon camera to capture a beautiful moment although in a flash. Like D.O said, the picture is more picturesque if the people inside the picture don’t know their picture has been taken. You can see their glooming face full with happiness doing things they like.

He keeps walking and stops when he saw a group of children with their teacher is making a small trip. Each of them is holding hand so one of them won’t separate. Unknowingly, Chanyeol is busying capturing the moment and stops when he saw a familiar figure was sitting on a bench.

Although she was facing her back, he can guess it was Seohyun noona. After all, she is his first love. He knew her much more even a bit details.

He’s making a move towards her with a smile hanging on his face. He stops behind her before taking a deep breath.

“Seohyun noona.” He calls out her name softly.

She’s turning her back with a swift move. She was reading a motivation book when she was surprised to see Chanyeol is standing in front of her.
”Chanyeol! What’re you doing here? Please, have a sit beside me.”

He accepts her offer lightly. He can’t stop smiling when he saw a pretty angel is talking with him.

Only two of them. Without Luhan here.

“I was busy capturing pictures when I saw you here. What’re you reading, noona?”

“Motivation book. Tell me, what pictures have you taken?”

“I can’t describe in words. Many beautiful moments that I save here in my camera.”

“Do my picture includes it too?” She teases him causing him to blush hard.

“Th – th – that…”

She’s giggle. “I assume as a yes. I hope it’s not an embarrassing moment.”

“Of – of course not. I would never do that.” Chanyeol insists.

“I know you won’t. You came here by yourself?”

“Yeah. D.O and Kai are usually hanging out with their girlfriend at a time like this. They won’t probably remember me.” Chanyeol complaints.

There is an elderly couple are walking in front of them. They were even more romantic than young couple these days. They can feel the genuine love come from them. Chanyeol hurriedly capturing the picture while being watch by Seohyun.

She looks at him with mesmerized look. Sometimes, she wonders why is she getting closer than him much faster than her other junior. Is it because he never stop smiling or is it he wants to be her friend just naturally. Neither she can answer those questions.

Chanyeol waves his hand in front of her face. “Noona?”

Seohyun just got back from reality when she saw Chanyeol’s question face. She lets out a soft laugh to cover her embarrassment.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“It’s okay.”

“Chanyeol, why aren’t you having a girlfriend?” Seohyun sudden question is causing Chanyeol to blush.

“Th – th – that…”

“I feel weird since you have those package. I mean like Suho and Luhan. You’re good-looking, extremely tall and have this genuine smile every time you smiles. I bet those girls were blind for not seeing that in you.”

Noona, my eyes are already blind because seeing you.’

Chanyeol lets out a nervous laugh. “Maybe I was extremely nervous in front of a girl?”

Seohyun shook her head. “I don’t think so. Oh, it’s getting dark! Let’s go home, shall we?”

Chanyeol nods his head. “I’ll walk you home.”

Both of them are walking together with a happy smile upon their face. If people misinterpret their relationship, they’re more like couple than noona-dongsaeng relationship.

If Chanyeol had a wish, he wants to have another him so another him can capture the picture of them without being asked to. He would treasure this moment for the rest of his life.