Chapter 4

Noona, I Love You

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Guys, please comment as well. TT-TT I just want to hear your opinions as the story progress. Who knows, your ideas could be include in my story. Sorry if I'm sound desperate. Lalalala~ :)

 

 

CHAPTER 4

Before this, Chanyeol thoughts the days has been through either in painful way or smooth way but this time, he had to admit everyday is a day he’s been looking for. This time, he’s bringing his camera along. He’s going to capture every cherish moment and compiled it before pick which one of the best.

After school, he meets the photograph members and tells them about his plan. At first, they were hesitated because it would be 50-50 likely to be good or turn out to be worse.

“Are you sure, Chanyeol? We don’t people dubbed ‘Photograph Club’ as Paparazzi.” The President of Photograph Club said with worry voice.

“How long do you intend to let your club being silent like a rock? We have to try or we’re not going to see the outcome.” Chanyeol protested.

One of them raises his hand. “He’s right. We don’t our club being left behind. We have to do something about it or the teacher in charge would disband our group for inactive.”

The President stays silent for a while. “Okay, I have to agree with him. Secretary, don’t forget to jot down. We’re going to liven this group no matter what. By they way Chanyeol, where you got these ideas anyway?”

Chanyeol smiles before replies. “Someone just inspire me to do this.”

*********************************

When the bell is ringing, D.O and Chanyeol are hurriedly walking towards the cafeteria. They don’t need to worry about the student who is occupying the table because they already had a table they would share with their seniors.

Chanyeol is the happiest person because he gets to be one of Seohyun’s friends. He can share everything regarding his photograph because she hears his stories with admiration.

Suho is already waiting at the table with his meal. Chanyeol calls his name and waves at him, which he waves at him back.

“You guys are early today. How’s the class?” Suho started the conversation.

D.O is burst out laughing. Suho stares at him with curious. Chanyeol is already making faces before punches D.O’s shoulder harder.

“Would you stop laughing?” Chanyeol is mad at him.

D.O is holding back his laughter. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

Suho is already interested to hear. “Come on! Tell me. What’s so funny?”

“We were learning History when Chanyeol was sleeping soundly in the middle of class. Mr. Kim was so mad that he went towards his desk and standing in front of him. He taps his desk for many times before Chanyeol wakes up and suddenly gives an answer for Math equation.”

Suho can’t hold back his laughter. He keeps laughing until the tears fell down.

“Even me won’t dare to sleep in his class. I witness one of my classmates during my time. If I’m not mistaken, he throws a chalk like professional baseball player does.”

Both D.O and Chanyeol listening intently. At the same time, Luhan and Seohyun come with a tray of food.

“I can hear you laugh from miles away.” Luhan scoffed.

Seohyun sits beside Chanyeol, which makes him so delightful. “Noona.”

“Yes, Chanyeol-ah?” She looks at her with twinkling eyes.

Chanyeol cannot utter any words and only stares at her face. Luhan looks up from the food before smirk. “There’s no food on her face. You better finish your food and get me a drink.”

Chanyeol was surprised with his remark before does his order in hurry. Seohyun can’t even protest when he is already getting up.

“Why are you ordering him to do that?” Seohyun glares at Luhan. He’s making innocent face.

“I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Yes, you did. You better apologize to him or I will kick your sorry like I never did to anyone else before.”

Seohyun’s eyes are blazing like a fire and that’s enough to make Luhan feels scare a little.

“Why are you so defending him? I know you more than he does.”

“Stop being like childish, Luhan. He’s my junior.”

Luhan mutters under his breath. “Yeah, right.”

Seohyun backhand him when he’s drop down his guard causing him to shriek. He looks at her and ready in fighting action.

D.O is already stunning with a scene shows in front of his eyes. Suho takes a quick glance around when he notices people already swarmed to see the fight between ‘Fire and Ice’. He gets up and standing between them.

“Go away, Suho!” Luhan shouts.

“Suho, I don’t want to hurt you.” Seohyun still maintain her voice.

Chanyeol who is just back from buying Luhan’s drink feel surprised when he saw angry expression in both of Luhan and Seohyun’s face. ‘What are they fighting about?’

Suho is smiling when he hear his two best friends argue. “Both of you are going to regret if you ever started to fight at school compound.” His voice was colder than Luhan that make both of them stare at the floor.

They’re taking their seat back before eat in peaceful way. Suho is making people to walk away. “Nothing interesting here to watch. You can go now.”

Chanyeol slowly makes his way and gives a drink to Luhan. He notices his trembling hand when he accepts his drink. ‘Luhan-hyung?’

Seohyun notices when Luhan didn’t even say thanks to Chanyeol for buying his drink.
Luhan who notices her death glare understand his silent gesture. “Thanks, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol is smiling like nothing happen. “No problem, hyung.”

Suho is taking his final sip of his hot chocolate. “Sorry to see their childish action. I have to be firm sometimes.”

Chanyeol nods. ‘Under his smiling face, he is scariest hyung than Seohyun noona.’