twentyfive&twentyseven;

Best Friend

twentyfive&twentyseven;
Taemin is sitting in his backyard, carelessly banging two of his toy action figures together when he meets his best friend for the first time.


"See, I told you, Kibum. I knew we would last forever," Taemin says contently, wrapping his arms around Kibum's waist and placing his head on his shoulder. They're standing on the balcony of their new house.

After graduating at age twenty-four, Taemin had been hired into a prestigious dance academy as a dance performer-slash-instructor. Kibum, on the other hand, had been promoted and this year marks his second year of being editor-in-chief at the magazine office.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up," Kibum nags. "Twenty-five years old and you're still a brat."

"But I'm your brat, Kibum." Taemin nuzzles his face into Kibum's neck.

"And you better not forget it," Kibum agrees while patting Taemin's hands lightly.

A second later, Taemin is being pushed away. "What?" he asks, confused.


Kibum turns around to face him, "Stop being so cliché on me, geez."

"Um, what?"

"It's already bad enough that I fell for my best friend, I don't need all this cuddling and stuff. Just makes me feel like I'm in some sappy, teenage romance drama or something."

"Aw, sorry that I'm drowning you in my love." Taemin smirks and pulls the older by into a hug, chin resting on his head of blonde hair. "Adding to the cheesiness, I still remember the first time we met."

"Oh, do you now?" Kibum's muffled voice comes.

Taemin hums in response and starts rocking them back and forth. "That day, I was playing with my toys--they were soldiers to be exact--in my backyard and you came up to the fence and said 'hi' to me, exact word. You were so short back then!"

Kibum pulls back and hits his chest. "Yah, they were action figures, and you were shorter than me back then!"

Taemin smiles evilly. "Not now," he says and purposefully forces Kibum to look up at him by the chin.

"By like half an inch," Kibum frowns and pulls his chin free before smashing it back into Taemin's chest. "You wouldn't be my baby."

"I'm your baby, now, Kibum. Now and forever."

"And you better not forget it."

Taemin can feel the older boy smiling into his chest. "I love you, Kibum."

"I love you more, Tae-ah."


Taemin was sitting in his backyard, carelessly banging two of his toy action figures together when he met his lover for the first time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END
August 07, 2012

(Final Post Date- Aug 25)

This is the end. ;_; But before I say my farewell, I want to take a minute to talk about Taemin’s nickname. Key created ‘Tae-ah’ when he was a child because of two reasons: he had a small attention span and, being the diva that he is, he wanted to be different from everyone else. When he was serious, though, he used ‘Taemin’. Now, as you can see in this chapter, Key still uses ‘Tae-ah’ even though they’re both adults. The reason is because it now means something different for him. It means the boy that he grew up and fell in love with. It sort-of symbolizes their love. It used to be a childish nickname but now it is an endearing proof of their love.

Okay here’s the TL;DR version: ‘Tae-ah’ means so much more to them than just a nickname.

MY FAREWELL: Thank you all so much for the support that you have given me and this story. I know that I did not reply to comments or interact with you at all but that is because I am a very shy(&awkward) person. On here and in real life. I want you to know that if you ever want to talk to me, my wall is always open. I know that this story is not good so I am very thankful that so many of you stuck through it with me. It is not perfect but I have to say that this is my favorite story of all the ones I have written. I hope to see you all soon but between my broken laptop, school, and finding(& hopefully getting) a job, it will be very hard. I will try though! My head is always swimming with ideas but I just can’t write them down.

TL;DR: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! <3

my wonderful lovelies: Psychechic, Charavivre, smikle89, Puffycloudx, crazysanemess, WickedDemonAngel, MissEZ, Kironstree, iVonCrapp, b2stkiseobness, vampireme12, Nami27, Dreamscape, Taeryfai, genie610, jongkey248, MomoKomo, Bummi_love, ToriViola, Sammery, ladyrhin, deliriousxoxo, taetastic, natt951, Walkin2Ayo, psychicfeeling, jellycakes012, Jjong94, squinny, eizel10, ExpressiveTiger98, shinees_principessa, yueilu, strawberry_sakura, Gwalio2011, StarlightN, KimEnRi, kyubieber27, Totsuncool, ilovechu, kitty9879, Dogaia, WaterColorWonderland, K-POP_lover, Kpopcutiepie, ar123456, bumiesworld, pollt2011, darkangel924, love-with-ryeowook, Kirra_Lani, AlmightySHAWOL123, jessy-lee-taemin, youngshipper, tinie86

I will miss you all dearly. ;_;

For the final time, GOODBYE MY LOVELIES~

-hanny


I am officially ending this with 55 subscibers and 1485 views.