They Said ___

My Perfect Partner And Our Not-So-Perfect Love Life

♬ | BoA “Only One”Super Junior “Happiness (행복)”

The front porch light was already on and Eunmi knew she was in for a night of riot acts. The interview lasted longer than either of them expected but she was grateful the dean of students was going to call her parents and let them know that the interview was done with. She hoped that the call would soften the blow she was about to receive from them both.

Byunghun slowed down his motorcycle and gently halted to a stop at the curb. Eunmi slowly unwrapped her arms around his waist with hesitation and took off the helmet, dreading the walk up to her house alone.

“You sure you don’t want me to come in with you?” Byunghun asked for a second time. He was worried that her parents would yell at her for something he practically forced upon her himself, but Eunmi didn’t want them to blame him for anything knowing that he did nothing wrong on his part. She shook her head but said,

“But I think I’ll need help walking up to my front door. Something tells me I have half a mind to run in the opposite direction.” Byunghun laughed at her and got off, turning off the engine and stuffing his keys into his pocket. He took Eunmi’s hand and walked her to the front door. He gently kissed her on the forehead and said,

“I’ll see you tomorrow at school. Get some rest.” She couldn’t help but groan on the inside, remembering that tomorrow was indeed the first day of school. Time to go brush off that layer of dust off her alarm clock. You’ll remind her to do so right?

Eunmi watched his back as he walked down the few stairs and when he was halfway across her front lawn, she finally opened the door.

She shut her eyes closed and waited for the yelling and shouting but heard none. She mustered up enough courage to open one eye and saw no one. With both of her eyes now open she looked in the living room and saw her brother’s sitting there watching a new episode of “Gentleman’s Class.”

Not wanting to disturb them she continued to search the house and when she hit the kitchen, her parents both looked up from their activity to see their little girl standing at the doorway.

Her mother was in the middle of washing the dishes and her father was reading last week’s newspaper.

“N-na wasseo.” (A/N: Na wasseo = I’m home) Her father sighed and continued to look down at his newspaper. Eunmi was worried that they would give her the silent treatment and turned her back and began heading for the stairs, ready to call it a night when her father asked,

“Did you thank L.Joe for taking you there and bringing you back home safely?” Eunmi stopped in her tracks and looked back to see that her father was still flipping through the newspaper at hand, still not looking up. Eunmi replied,

“Y-yeh.” Her father only nodded and said,

“Bring him over for dinner sometime so we can thank him ourselves.”

“Your father and I would love to get to know the boy.” Her mother chided in. Eunmi couldn’t believe what she was hearing. A smile didn’t bother to hide itself from her face as she looked at her parents.

“You mean…” Eunmi began and her mother’s smile and nod only answered her incomplete question. She nearly tackled her father from his chair as she wrapped her arms around his neck thanking him and guaranteeing them both that they won’t be disappointed. Her father tried to look like a cool cucumber but the blush and smile was clearly evident on his face. Mr. Kwon was more than happy to finally see his daughter smiling once again and hugged her back. Mrs. Kwon was touched by the sight and continued to wash the dishes, smiling to herself at the choice they both decided to make for their daughter.

__________

Byunghun mounted his bike and looked at Eunmi’s house one more time, just in case something was to happen. He himself didn’t even know what to expect but in all the dramas he’s watched, half of his mind was waiting for a couch to fly through the window. (A/N: What kind of dramas are you watching Byunghun? O_O)

He sighed and shook his head trying to rid his thoughts of such a wild imagination. He put in his keys and the motorcycle shook beneath him as it sprung to life. He was just about to put on his helmet when the front door to the Kwon’s opened and Eunmi came running out calling his name.

He instantly turned off the engine and got off his bike, wondering why Eunmi was running towards him in such a frenzy. He was worried she was going to cry again or her parents said that they were moving far far away. But instead, she nearly tackled him as she ran into his arms with utter glee.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Byunghun asked as he was still trying to recover from the impact. Eunmi was smiling and her hair was all over the place but she didn’t care. She finally calmed down enough to say,

“They approve of you!” Before locking lips with him. Her words came across to Byunghun and he kissed her back, a faint smile on his lips forming as he pressed his smile against her own.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up; spinning her in a few circles before he gently set her back down. It was a truly joyous occasion for the couple where Mr. and Mrs. Kwon finally approved of the two.

“By the way, you’re invited to dinner.” Eunmi added as she pressed her forehead onto his own. They both slightly winced remembering the pain from earlier today and Byunghun chuckled asking,

“Do I have to wear a tux?” Eunmi giggled at her boyfriend and shook her head thinking,

Nope, just be yourself. They’ll love you.

__________

AJHGSHKJAHG Who else is in love with Teen Top's "Be Ma Girl" comeback?!

So proud of the boys >_<