Summer’s Unexpected Visitors

My Perfect Partner And Our Not-So-Perfect Love Life

♬ | Sistar’s “Loving U”

“Yah Byunghun are you even listening to me?” Eunmi shouted angrily at her boyfriend whose head was cocked back staring up at the ceiling. His head shifted forward and he smirked shaking his head no in amusement.

“Aish, wasn’t the whole point of you coming over so that we could both study together?” Eunmi asked knowing full well that he’d reply no. He was born a rebel and is probably going to remain one the rest of his life. He only smirked and shrugged saying,

“Babe you know me well enough to recall that I don’t exactly do the whole ‘study’ thing.” Eunmi could only roll her eyes at his response.

And yet you’ve managed to get a perfect SAT score last year.

She thought bitterly. Summer was coming to an end for the two and school was just around the corner…Ok maybe it wasn’t seeing as they still had an entire month left, but better to be safe than sorry as Eunmi puts it.

“Why are you stressing so much over school anyways?” Byunghun asked leaning forward as he propped his elbows onto the coffee table in the middle of the bedroom. He had a very mellow mood wafting in from him and he planned to take advantage of his summer holidays to its full extent, not wanting school to come in and ruin it all. But that’s kind of hard when your girlfriend is not only the senior class president but also valedictorian for their graduating class.

“It’s scientifically proven that every kid forgets at least 10% of what they learned over the summer and I’m not taking any chances when I know Mr. Cho’s planning on handing out a pop quiz the very first day of school.” Eunmi replied rummaging through her desk drawers frantically searching for her last year calculus notebook.

She was leaning over and Byunghun couldn’t help but stare at her bent over figure, admiring the view. She was modeling a tank top and jean shorts that were long enough to cover her bottom but short enough to be a tease for her boyfriend. Her long legs extended for miles and her tank top was riding up just the slightest, revealing her clear and milky white back that somehow didn’t manage to tan at all this whole summer. Overall, he was a happy camper that the heat allowed Eunmi to wear such an attire.

“I can’t find it!” Eunmi panicked looking through the drawers a second time. She ran across the room and ran back, walking in circles until Byunghun couldn’t take it anymore. Watching her travel around the room gave him a headache and it annoyed him to see her in such a frantic state.

Eunmi was so busily looking for her notebook that she didn’t realize Byunghun had his arms wrapped around her waist. She only noticed him when his lips began to gently nibble on her neck, leaving faint butterfly kisses which in turn turned the room temperature up a few notches.

“B-Byunghun I-“ She tried to protest and turned around, only to be met by his soft and surprisingly cool lips.

“When was the last time you actually enjoyed your summer?” He asked looking at her face for an answer. She blushed a faint tint of pink recalling her previous summers which all consisted of college classes and summer courses to prepare her for the future.

She looked up at Byunghun and he gave her a small smile, thinking how adorable she was. She watched him as his hands firmly wrapped themselves around her waist and he pulled her closer to his body not minding the summer heat. The two locked eyes and it was only broken off for a split second when Byunghun looked down at her cherry red lips that were oh-so tempting for him as he bit his own bottom lip in a teasing manner. He wasn’t even realizing how crazy he was making Eunmi feel by his small actions

Thump thump.

Eunmi’s heart sped up ten folds after they locked eyes again and his hand caressed the side of her face. The space between them grew smaller and smaller until their lips finally locked.

What started out to be a sweet and innocent peck soon ended up getting heated as Byunghun Eunmi’s bottom lip begging for entrance. She gladly let him in and they were backing into the bed. Byunghun sat down onto the mattress as his back rested against the cool wall, Eunmi sitting on top of his lap.

The kiss never broke and within seconds both of them were fighting for dominance, their tongues doing a playful tango as one teased the other. With their bodies emanating heat and the summer’s heat wave not helping either one of them, both were already beginning to perspire. But neither one of them stopped their makeout session and when Eunmi leaned back to catch her breath, Byunghun only s his hand behind her neck and pulled her back onto his lips, the couple clearly clouded by lust.

Eunmi let out a baby mewl when Byunghun gently nibbled on her bottom lip. He gently placed her down on the bed as her head gently hit the pillow, his body on top of hers being careful not to crush her beneath him.

Their panting was clearly heard throughout the room and Eunmi prayed that her brothers wouldn’t decide to randomly burst in through the door.

Just as Byunghun’s hand played with the hem of her shirt, they both jumped apart from each other when they heard banging on the walls followed by C.A.P’s shout of,

“I don’t hear studying!!” Byunghun sighed and lowered his head onto Eunmi’s shoulder in defeat.

Eunmi's POV

“I love your bros as much as the next guy but let me tell you, they are pros at ing. By the way, here’s your notebook.” Byunghun said as he handed me my notebook that just so happened to be resting on my nightstand. Of all the places.

I gave Byunghun a quick peck and we both got up, back to studying until Niel walked into the room covering his eyes.

“Ever heard of knocking?” I asked in a sarcastic tone. His eyes were covered but his mouth was shown, revealing a smirk as he replied,

“Yeah, I just choose not to do so. Hey L.Joe.” He said greeting Byunghun. Byunghun waved but remembered Niel’s eyes were closed so instead said a simple,

“What’s up?”

“Chunji and Kwanmi just came in, we’re about to eat.” Niel answered and I sighed, finally being the one to ask,

“Why are your eyes covered? It’s not like I’m - over here.” Byunghun wiggled his eyebrows and I punched his shoulder in reply. Tch, him and his hormones.

C.A.P walked in and pointed at Niel at his shut eyes. Byunghun and I only shrugged our shoulders and he soon went back to his room.

“Gross Eunmi I’m permanently scarred now.” Niel said mortified and turned around as he finally uncovered his eyes.

“I just don’t wanna walk in on a makeout session. If love is eating each other’s faces off then I don’t ever want to be in it, yuck.” He walked off leaving Byunghun chuckling next to me. I could only smile at Niel and his diva ways.

“Chunji-hyung and Kwanmi-noona brought pizza!” Ricky shouted from below. At the sound of pizza ChangJo’s door flew open and he ran down the stairs, the Italian goodness already wafting in throughout the house.

“Let’s go?” Byunghun said and offered me a hand. I gladly took it as he hoisted me up and we walked downstairs to see Chunji holding up several boxes of pizza as Kwanmi held the bags of soda.

“Hey, guess what we brought?” Chunji joked. And to answer their question Ricky and ChangJo simultaneously shouted in utter glee,

“Pizza!” C.A.P walked downstairs and greeted the two, grabbing Niel to help him set up the table. The TV was and the twins were fighting over the remote, one wanting to watch the Euro Cup and the other wanting to watch a new episode of the drama “Love Rain.”

“Do you mind if I use your bathroom?” Chunji asked. I and said,

“Yeah I mind. Don’t touch my fancy soaps.” Kwanmi only rolled her eyes at my sarcasm and took Chunji by the hand.

“I’ll show you where it is.” We both stuck our tongues out at one another and I grabbed the dishes from the cabinets helping to set up the dining room. The table was set within minutes with the help of the twins after Niel stole the remote from them and began watching some variety show.

The soon-to-be-husband-and-wife came back and we all took out spots as Byunghun and I helped to pass around two slices of pizza for everyone.

Small chit chat was shared across the table and every now and then someone would share some joke that had everyone laughing. It was already 20:00 yet the sun was still out, the best parts about summer being that the sun stays out longer.

The next moment I remember perfectly. Byunghun decided to play footsies with me as I was taking a bite of my pizza when the door burst open with the refreshed looking couple shouting,

“Kids we’re home!!” Niel nearly choked on his pizza as C.A.P grew wide eyed. The twins both jumped from their seats and ran to tackle mom and dad in utter shock and surprise.

_____

Yippee the first chapter's up to this sequel xD -throws confetti and cookies-

Hey guys decided to try writing the story from no one’s POV (but don’t worry, there will be times when the story will be told from a character’s POV) >_<

Wadya guys think so far? x]

Wow already 50+ subscribers?! You guys are amazing <3 So glad to see some of my old readers supporting my fic :)

Anywho comment, subscribe, share, enjoy <3