Dorms...

You and I is... just a RUMOR!

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I could see the school in the distance. The kids broke out in hoots and cheers as the bus pulled up in front of the huge school gates. The gates had a large ‘K’ right in the centre, which parted in the middle as the gates opened. We scattered out of the bus and entered the gates that opened into a huge ground.

Students of different classes were walking around, talking, catching up with friends, some of them wandering around looking for their respective classes. The school had dorms for those who wished to stay there. Everyone was allowed to stay as the school was in a remote area far away from the city, so coming and going to and from the school would be tiring. I waited until the rest of my gang had come out and then all five of us went in.

Jieun’s POV:

Jiyeon, Luna and me held hands as we hurried into the school. We were all assigned to dorms. Each dorm would have accommodation for two people. I was in room 234 with Luna, while Jiyeon still had to find her roommate; she was in room 233. We walked into the large ground and saw about millions of kids running around, walking, talking, playing and what not. The freshmen year, that was me and all the kids in my grade, had been given brochures to guide us around the campus.

We went to the centre building which was the administration section. We entered into a large hall, with tall windows that looked out on the ground, elevators on the left and right side of the hall. At the very centre was the reception desk. We hurried towards it. The lady at the desk seemed nice and smiled at us. We bowed in unison.

‘Good morning.’ She said.

‘Good morning.’ We greeted her, again in unison lol.

I went to her first. ‘I… we would like to know how to locate our dorms.’ I showed her my School ID Form.

‘Ah yes.’ She nodded. ‘You are in room 234. That’s building no. 2, floor no. 3 and room no. 4. It’s a sequence, get it?’ she explained.

‘Oooh… I understand. Thank You.’

‘No problem. If you need any assistance just contact me. The reception number will be in the directory in your dorm.’

I bowed and turned to Luna and Jiyeon. ‘Ok. Good news. We’re all on the same floor!’

Luna pumped her fist in the air while Jiyeon looked at me eagerly. I chuckled. ‘And you’re in the room next to ours.’ I patted her head. ‘Yay!’ she exclaimed. We then made our way to building no. 2.

The school had two buildings for dorms. Buildings 3 and 4 had lecture halls, gym, auditorium, and other main locations for students. Building 1 was the boys’ dorm and building was the girls’ dorm; they were on the left side of the administration building. I examined the map in my brochure. The inside of this building was similar to the admin except there was no reception desk and there were lots of plants, flowers, hanging potted plants etc everywhere. I loved it to bits, I swear.

We took the elevator to floor 3.

It opened into a long narrow corridor with rooms on either side. I counted… 231… 232… 233. The rooms were open as the keys hadn’t been provided yet. We entered Jiyeon’s room first. Woooowwww. It had pastel peach walls, the wall right across the entrance had a window with two beds on either side. Jiyeon happily plopped onto the bed on the right and sighed in satisfaction.

I went over and drew open the pastel green curtains to unveil the beautiful scenery outside. A beautiful layout of evergreen trees greeted the eye, the leaves gently fluttering because of the cool summer breeze. There were many cherry blossom trees around, bathing the green scenery with a sweet, light pinkish aura.

What a beautiful view to wake up to. I thought.

Ji yeon left her bags on her bed and we proceeded to room 234 right opposite Jiyeon’s room. It was exactly the same as Jiyeon’s except the curtains were pastel purple. Luna hurried over to the window and pulled back the curtains, beaming with happiness.

The view outside was just as mesmerising; except for the fact that I could watch the Han River sparkling in the sunlight, with the Seoul skyline at the back. My window was surrounded by cherry blossom trees. Gazing at the skyline of Seoul got me wondering how beautiful it would look like at night, with all the lights glimmering like as if the stars decided to decend down and rest in this beautiful city. Le sigh.

I’ll be waking up to this every morning. I think I love this school already! I sighed once again and placed my bags on the bed on my right. Luna was already sprawled on the other bed, her feet swaying back and forth as she stared up at the ceiling, smiling.

Just then a loud screeching sound echoed through the hallway and in the room. Before my ringing ears could get return to normal, an announcement was heard.

‘Studets are required to please proceed to the auditorium. Building 3. Thank You’. It ended with another deafening screech. I caressed my poor ears and followed Luna and Jiyeon outside.


Yayyy!! Double Update!!! 

Because my readers are awesome ^_^ :*