The Grudge :p

You and I is... just a RUMOR!

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I checked my watch, 7.45. The bus should be here, actually, it should’ve come 15 minutes ago.  Sigh.

‘Oh Jonghyun hyung!’ Taemin exclaimed as he saw me.

‘Wow. Somebody’s on time for school for once.’ That was Key. Smirking. As usual.

‘Yup. It’s high school and I’ve decided to become serious about school from now on.’ I announced.

All four of them looked at each other.

‘BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!’

Aish….. I knew it. ‘Yah!’ Where are your supportive friends when you need them?

Minho, the guy who barely ever smiles without a VERY valid reason, wiped away his tears from laughing too hard. ‘You? And serious about school?’

Onew hyung came over and patted my back. ‘Aigoo… it’s okay. Though it’s good to see you becoming a good dongsaeng.’

That’s when I noticed. He wasn’t wearing his uniform :O Instead, he was wearing faded jeans and a white angry birds shirt. ‘Hyung? I think you forgot to wear your uniform.’

‘Oh I just came to see you guys because it’s your first day of school… and I MISSED MY DONGSAENGS!!!’ And he enveloped me into a tight, giant bear hug. I gasped for air, arms flailing everywhere.

‘H-hyung..’

‘Oh! Mianhae.’ He let go of me. Hffft. He even wrinkled my uniform :/

I looked around us and saw that quite a lot of kids had gathered at the bus stop. I didn’t recognize more than half of them, so I figured they must be from a different school or something. Seoul has many schools, in various areas of the city; so children can walk to school, no problem. However, there are a few, recognized, high schools and colleges; which is why we young adults have to take the tiring ride in the bus.

The bus arrived at 8.00 sharp. We shuffled into the bus. I’m very particular about my seat, so I went over to the girl sitting near the window.

‘Ahem.’ I cleared my throat quite loudly. Then I put on my brightest, widest smile and tapped her shoulder.

Her eyes widened when they witnessed my blinding smile. I mentally smirked. ‘Pardon?’ she asked.

‘Could you maybe scoot a bit so I can sit next to the window?’

She seemed to think for a second. ‘You can sit next to me.’ She gestured to the space beside her.

‘But I was hoping to sit next to the window…’ I almost gritted my teeth while saying that.

‘Aww.. mianhae. But I want to sit next to the window too.’ She gave me a mocking pout. Aish!!

‘I’m asking you nicely. One. More. Time. Can I have the seat next to the window?’ I clenched my fist. Just then a girl in curly pigtails called from the back. ‘Jieun-ah! Come sit here!’ She glared at me while Jieun, I figured her name was, picked her bag and went to sit beside her. Deliberately hitting her bag on my shoulder as she went past.

‘Yah!’ I shouted.

‘What now?’ she snapped.

‘Be careful with that bag of yours. You wouldn’t want it thrown out the window on your first day of school.’ I smirked.

‘Oh I will. And you should sit down. You wouldn’t want to fracture your precious behind on the first day of school would you?’ she said in an annoying, sweet, punch-deserving voice.

We both slumped down in our seats. I turned my attention towards the view outside the window. The bus started moving. I opened the window just a bit, feeling the cool breeze through my hair. I saw the vast landscape stretched out below as we went over the highway. This is why I didn’t go to England for further studies. I would miss the life here, the people, the naturally groomed land. I rested my chin on my right hand and gazed out at the beautiful view.

Jieun’s POV:

I.  Am. So. Excited!!!! I still remember how happy I was when I found out that my parents were letting me go to BAP High; the most prestigious and renowned high school in Seoul. It was hard to get into, that is, if you wanted to get in; because many schools had their own high school after middle school. But since my father got transferred to Seoul, I had to change schools and managed to get accepted at BAP High.

As much as I was looking forward to it, I was afraid of the atmosphere there. I mean, all the richest families enrolled their kids here, and image was apparently the number 1 priority.

As far as I noticed, the girls in my bus were wearing a ‘customized’ uniform: A very short skirt that practically went above their knees , tight fitted tops with cap sleeves and some girls even ed their tops, exposing unneeded cleavage :/ They wore heels or those high-heeled converse, they didn’t wear socks. I looked at my own uniform and frowned. Compared to them, I looked like a goody goody nerd.

I mentally promised myself I wouldn’t wear my glasses; unless, of course, I desperately had to. I was determined to have a memorable and downright awesome high school year. Even if I couldn’t keep with the chic image of the girls here, I could at least do good in academics.

I looked ahead that I had just encountered and gave him my worst death glares. I wasn’t the type to hold a grudge, but if someone was being downright unreasonable, I wouldn’t hold back in fighting for what’s right. After I was satisfied with the imaginary hole I made through his head, I smiled and turned to stare out at the beautiful outside.

I suddenly gasped and clutched the edge of my seat. I could see a grand building coming up and knew this was it. I stared at it in awe. I could see five buildings with a big purple flag in the centre building that had a ‘K’ designed on it with gold. It looked like it dated back to the middle ages, with its castle-like buildings.  Me and Jiyeon quietly squealed in our seats. Finally, we were here.


Herrrrooo~~~ I'm so so sorry for such late updates but i've been on writer's block lately, and since the beginning of college is near, i've been busy with preperations and such.... JEONGMAL MIANHAMNIDAAA!!!! Anyways, here's another update with lovee :*

Comments are loved... *puppy eyes*

GOMAWO!!! SARANGHAMNIDAAAAAA!!!!