Dino Jong in da House BLINGERS!!

You and I is... just a RUMOR!

lol okay so thats not exactly the best title ever but hey, you know what's coming right?? *waggles eyebrows*  and the picture up there doesnt help clear my name as a erted author-nim does it now? but omg i just HAD to put it there XD anyways OMIGASHNESSAGDJHASLFGS;LHA;LDSJK!!! OVER 5 SUBSCRIBERS BEFORE I EVEN STARTED THE FIRST CHAPTER??!! like you guys.... I LOVE YOU GUYS SO EFFING MUCH!!! *jumping and making a heart with both hands like Taemin ^_^*



Author’s POV:

7 A.M.

Loud rock music started blasting in the room. It was so loud that the floor vibrated. The large room was suddenly transformed from a quiet, peaceful place to a virtual concert hall.

‘Oppa! Oppa!’

‘Just touch my hand once!’

‘Bling Bling! Bling Bling!’

Millions and millions of girls crowded into the stadium. Yes, a stadium chalk full of screaming girls. Just then the lights went off and a spotlight shone onto the middle of the ginormous stadium. A dark figure was seen steadily emerging upwards on a stage. The fangirl’s screams turned into spazz-matic roars as they started jumping up and down on and off their seats. The bleachers were random patterns of black and green as the girls held their much awaited oppa’s favourite colors up for him to see. Some held posters with hearts all over them, while others had shiny, sparkly golden torch lights that looked like a ‘J’.

The dark figure became prominent and suddenly the stadium became pin-drop silent. The boy, decked in black clothes, wearing lots of chunky arm bands and a gold necklace that said ‘Bling’, smiled at the audience. A smile that would melt anyone’s heart, no matter how strong or cold. Some girl’s even momentarily fainted.

‘Jonghyun. Jonghyun. Jonghyun…’ they chanted.

Jonghyun’s POV:

‘JONGHYUN! WAKE UP!’

I felt a kick on my gorgeous behind and shot right up. Who dares bring their foot in contact with my remarkable tush??!!

‘KIM JONGHYUN YOU BETTER GET UP NOW! BEFORE I GET THE WATER BUCKET!’

‘Ah wae ommmaa!’ I groaned.

‘It’s 7 am you babo! Get up before you miss your bus!’ Omma retorted or let’s say ROARED  at me.

I pulled the covers back up to my head. ‘Five more minutes…’

‘NO!’ and she pulled my blanket away and kicked me off my bed. ‘to the bathroom. NOW.’

AISSSHH!! I rubbed my aching and stomped towards the bathroom; arms flailing everywhere.

Pfft.

-----------Skip bathroom time… okay you can take some moments to picture his gorgeous, wet body under a shower…. And THAT’S ENUF! Back to story------------

I hurriedly dried my hair and slapped some gel on, quickly making spikes with my fingers. Then I wore my new school uniform. Dayuum, I look gooood… I winked at my reflection and gave it a thumbs up. Then I wore my black converse with the gold tiger stripes. I grabbed my bag that had been packed since the last day of school and stuffed my phone in. Then I stormed downstairs. I checked over at the dining room if there was something good to eat and…. No. So I just stuffed my mouth with a piece of garlic bread and grabbed a bottle of chocolate milk from the fridge. I glanced at the clock. 7.20. Score.

First day of school here I come.

I stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. Aaah… the sweet smell of a new school year of new girls and perhaps even some transfer babes… me likey the foreign chicks. Yup. Though it was really tiring having to walk all the way to the bus stop, I told myself it’s good morning exercise and kept going. My parents had apparently decided that I was getting too spoilt and needed to behave like a grown up, or at least like a good high school kid. So that meant bye bye to my driver L

I could see a large group of kids gathered at the stop. And… Ooo La La… high school girls ;) I went over to four boys standing together in a separate huddle among the other kids. Okay let’s see what’s changed. Key got a new haircut, as if I thought the guy couldn’t get any better, Diva Key strikes again. Minho was standing there with his signature flaming stare in his eyes, he just has it okay?Even if he isn’t around girls :/ Onew hyung was doing all the talking, and pretty much all the smiling too. I figured he must be talking about something chicken-related cause he looked pretty hyped up and ridiculously happy. The next in line after Onew who looked he was about to go to Disney Land was mushroom maknae Taeminnie. D-awww even for a guy like me I can’t help but smile at his cuteness ^_^ He was happily sipping away his banana milk and his hair bounced like Onew as he eagerly listened to him.

Yup. These were my chingus. My nappeun namjas. Okay so none of them qualified as ‘bad’ boys but hey, Minho has the looks and Key the attitude, so why not? Lmao okay okay. Let’s not get carried away here XD


Yup. Thats how i imagine Jong's mornings are. Being the Dino he is. Anyway.... I love you my amazing SUBBIES!!!! I'd come give you giant bear hugs but wth!

here's the Jumping Taemin heart gif i was talking about earlier: