He's Hers : Chapter 6

He's Hers.

 

Night had fell. It was unusually quiet in your apartment, only light snores were heard. But it didn’t belong to you. You were seated on the living room floor, staring at the figure that was asleep on your sofa. Your eyes travelled over his features. You hugged your knees to your chest.

Simon had kissed you.

Which meant he had picked you and not Hana. It didn’t make sense. He was the one who wanted to marry Hana, or so you thought. What made him not do so? He had confessed, he loved you. Sure, you were delighted that your feelings were returned but Hana. Hana, she’s your cousin. She was hoping you would help her when, you were going against her by not letting Simon go.  You had reminded him that it wasn’t right but he doesn’t say anything. He just lets his lips press against yours. You felt weak when he did that and he knew.

Simon had been quiet when evening rolled by, maybe because he was thinking you thought. He was tired and you could understand. He had done something that caused a heart to ache and you knew, he wasn’t happy with himself for what he did. He held close, as you listened to his heartbeat. He needed you close to comfort him. He had hugged, kissed and tried speaking. You knew, he was reluctant to leave Hana but he didn’t want to get married to her either. Simon was just confused that was all. But he wasn’t confused as to what he was feeling about you. He had realized he loved you. He has always just that Hana was in the way. Hana had confused him. Hana had won every game without breaking a sweat but he waited. He waited for you to win, just once. And now forever. Maybe his thoughts, didn’t make sense at all but as long as he understood it, it was fine.

Your phone rang. You grabbed it, afraid it would wake Simon up. But he remained asleep, fatigue taking over him, you guessed.

It was Daniel. You answered.

“Ally?” Daniel asked. Daniel had been worried. You never answered his calls from before and his text messages. How could you when you knew he was going to ask about Simon. Simon was with you and you didn’t want to lie to your best friend. You knew you had to though.

“Yeah?” your voice small, in a whisper.

“Where are you? Have you found Simon?” he asked, you could hear him panting heavily. Probably from running around Seoul.

“No, I’m at home,” you answered, you were surprised at how smooth that lie had came out. You were calm.

“Oh,” he simply replied, he paused before asking, “ Should I come over?”

“Um, I’m tired Daniel. I’ll see you soon, okay? I’m upset too, I deserve some rest also,” you lied again. You didn’t want Daniel to come over and see Simon here with you. No way was that going to happen.

“Sure, I’m sorry Ally. Rest alright?” he said quietly. You nodded although he couldn’t see you,” Bye.”

Click.

“Who was that?”

You looked at Simon. He was awake. Had he heard you conversation with Daniel? You hoped not. Simon beckoned you over, pulling you up onto the sofa. He hugged you and kissed your forehead.

“It was Daniel and he asked about you,” you whispered and played with your fingers, against his chest. He nodded and caressed your cheek. You shivered, as you looked up at him. Simon hugged you closer. You wanted to ask him something but decided not to, having to save it for later. Instead, you stayed there. In his embrace, breathing in the faint scent of his cologne.

Once again, you heard his light snores. He was asleep again. You sighed and decided to let fatigue take its toll on you.

In the end, you had joined Simon in dreamland. 

--

[ Read me. ]

Hi my snowflakes,

I'm sorry if the previous chapter was a big shock to you guys. I don't know if you guys liked it or not. I'm sorry if that wasn't what you had expected. But I had planned it out already. I apologize once again. 

On another - totally out of topic - note, I'm gonna start a LJoe fanfic soon. So to all those LJoe/ Teen Top lovers, wait! ^^