He's Hers: Chapter 3.

He's Hers.

You tried to concentrate on the lecture that was going on but your head was hurting. You didn’t take anything to cure the headache you were having. It wasn't that bad this morning but why does it have to be so ed up now? You lay your head on the table and closed your eyes for a few minutes. Stupid, stupid, stupid headache. Stupid Simon. Stupid Hana. Stupid me. Stupi-

"Kim Shinhye!"

And stupid Mr. Jang.

You faced the front to meet a very,very furious Mr. Jang. Still, you didn't care. All you care about was your stupid headache that was preventing you to focus on the lecture. See? Not your fault. It was just last night, you fought with Simon and just last night Daniel made you realise how much of an you were. See? It was your fault. You still remember the words Simon said to you. He really wants to get married to Hana? Fine. He'll get married to her. Just don't regret it. You knew he didn't love Hana, that way. It was all just about popularity. Eversince, high school. Since Hana was just so innocent and clingy, Simon was afraid he would break her heart. That's when he learned (more like forced) to love her. Now what? He was getting married to her. Unbelievable, really.

Simon wasn't really a good guy, back in high school. He was more like the bad boy, which then made him the kingka. The handsome, bad boy and flirty kingka. Now? Now is different. He's Simon. Handsome, gentleman and charming Simon. Someone with enough patience. Someone who pratices self-respect. Someone who respects everyone. Once again, your thoughts got interrupted by 30 year old Mr. Jang.

"I would really appreciate it if you paid more attention to the lecture," he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at you. You mumbled a small ' Sorry' and nodded. The moment that everyone has been waiting for, the bell for dimissal rang.

Mr. Jang sighed and walked round his desk, " Alright everyone, that's all for today. You're dimissed."

You packed everything into your bag and walked slowly to the door. Before you could reach it, a voice stopped you, "Can I have a word with you, Ally?"

Sighing, you turned around and faced your lecturer. He was rubbing his temples and his glasses were placed on the table. You could tell what he was going to say next.

"What's wrong?" As usual.

"Nothing," your voice was monotoned, your usual reply.

He sighed, "Its about Simon, isn't?" You knew you couldn't hide anything from the one and only Jang Intae. "How many do I have to tell you? He loves Hana. Move on, Ally. He isn't going to be with you."

"You don't understand, oppa. I love him, ok? Have you ever loved someone before? No. You're afraid. That explains, why you haven't gotten a girlfriend and you're thirty. And no, he doesn't love Hana. I know he doesn't," you answered.

Who is this Jang Intae? He's your lecturer, favourite oppa and confidant ( besides Daniel). He loves you as a sister and you're the only female that's close to him. He has never been in love before, he hasn't even gotten a single girlfriend. He's just afraid. He has changed a lot eversince he has gotten into university. From bad boy to good boy, that explains why he's your lecturer. Kind of. Just to summarise it, he's your second best guy friend and lecturer.

" Hey, don't start with me. I'm talking about you. And you only. Mind sharing how you know Simon doesn't love Hana?" he pointed a finger at you. He knew Simon doesn't love Hana. He could feel it too. Everyone could feel it. It's just that they were living a lie. Simon and Hana, live by a lie. They made people around them believe it that they themselves believe it too.

You shook your head, " You won't understand." Both of you sighed together. Love was a tough thing to understand, everyone knew that. He nodded, " I know I won't so how about ice cream?"

You looked up with temporary bliss, as always he knew what you like. You nodded, " Who's tagging along?"

He gave a small laugh, " Daniel, Jisu, Youngwon and your favourite- est oppa, Dari."

You squeled in delight, " Oh my god! Dari oppa! He's out already?" Intae nodded.

" How long?" "Just." "And you didn't tell me?" "Surprise."

You squeled again and pulled him out of the class all the way to the parking lot. You pointed to his car and gave him the most desperate look ever and said, "Drive me to my oppa."

With that, you forgot about all your problems. Even Simon, who was glued to your mind 24/7.

---

Sorry for ty chapter. I was busy for the whole 2 months? And is still busy now. I'm just so sorry I couldn't update that fast. If I didn't update, means that I either have writer's block or my life is just ed up I'm just busy. So... yeah (: Sorry again. I will update but not so soon. Sorry again ): Enjoy~