He's Hers : Chapter 5

He's Hers.

It was D-Day.

You smoothed your pale blue dress and stared at your mirror reflection. The dress wrapped around your body perfectly, stopping at mid thigh. You looked up at your self in the mirror. You hair was let down in waves and your make up was done lightly. You sighed.

You felt helpless. You felt like the need to scream. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you checked your outfit properly. There came a light knock on the room's door.

"Come in," you called out, not curious on who it was. It could be one of the bridesmaid, make up artist, aunties or mothers. You spun around as you caught a glimpse of the person's reflection. 

"Dari oppa," you whispered and smiled, He gave you a small smile as he walked towards you. He grabbed your arms and spun you around. You faced the mirror again as his arms locked around your waist. 

"You look beautiful," he whispered, as his breath tickled your neck. Your smile grew bigger. 

"You don't look so bad yourself," you spun around and adjusted his crooked bow tie. He gaze at you in curiousity. 

"I'm fine," you said. That simple phrase. It could be a lie. It was a lie, a lie that rolled off your tongue ever so frequently. It was used again when everyone knew you weren't the slightest bit fine. 

You let go of his bow tie, sliding your hand down his blazer, feeling the soft fabric under your skin. You felt Dari's gaze still on you and you sighed again. He grabbed your arm lightly, pulling you into his embrace. *I'm not gonna cry. Never gonna cry. It's their day today, not mine.* you though and hugged Dari back. 

"It's their day today," you whispered. Dari's arms grew tighter. You lay your head on Dari's shoulder. "They're getting married today."

He pulled away and searched your eyes. You looked away, avoiding eye contact. You've been doing that a lot lately. You felt that, your feelings were obvious. Too obvious sometimes. Before any one of you could say something, there came a rapid knock on the door.

Jisu barged in, his face red while panting heavily. He caught his breath, and said something. Something that had shocked you.

"Simon hyung is gone." 

Dari glanced at you, " Have you checked everywhere?" 

Jisu nodded furiously. You stared at Jisu in disbelief. You were waiting for someone to come out and say, "Just kidding!He's getting married to Hana!" but, no. No one came out. Jisu didn't look like he was fooling around at all. You looked at Dari, he nodded. 

You ran. 

First thing you had to check, if Hana was okay. 

Without a though of knocking the door, you barged in. By the looks of it, Hana had heard about it. She was sobbing uncontrollably, her hands covering her face. She sat at the dressing table, your aunty consoling her along with others. You walked towards her, grabbing her shoulders. 

"Unnie," your voice was suprising soft and calm, " I'm gonna find him."

She looked up at you with her smeared eyeliner eyes. Mascara was running down her cheeks. She blinked at you, sadness clouded her eyes. The usual innocent, chatterbox Hana was replaced with this depressed bride. 

"But you have to promise me one thing unnie," you whispered. She nodded slowly and leaned in, so only she could hear,"If I can't find him, promise me, you'll move on." 

You looked at her. You weren't sure exactly what your motive was but you would know, in time. Instead of bursting out in tears, she nodded at squeezed your hand.

"Try your best," she croaked, her voice pleading. But somehow, you knew she would move on. You nodded and went out of the room. With your belongings in hand you ran to your car. 

To: Simon Oppa

Where are you? 

You waited in your car, not moving. Just hoping he would at least reply to your text. You waited. What felt like an hour, was only a few minutes. Suddenly, the car's door opened. The person came in and sat beside you. It was Simon, his face showing the guilt he felt. He kept still for awhile before he saying, " Drive." 

"You're getting married to Hana," you said yet you drived. You stepped on the accelerator, exiting from the carpark.

"You think I don't know that?" he hissed. His eyes glared out the window. "I didn't think it was right." 

"What wasn't right?" you asked, brushing away the fact that he was furious. He breathe out. 

"Getting married to her." 

His voice was soft. The guilt was heard in his voice. 

You drove, calmly. Hearing, listening to the words he said. 

"I don't...think...I l-love her," he stuttered as he played with his fingers, "I don't love her."

The light turned red and you stopped. You gazed at him, "Who do you love then?" 

He locked his gaze with yours. You could get lost in them but now wasn't the right time. His eyes, they were so...troubled. They were so hynotizing. You felt safe somehow and you didn't want this moment to end. You knew that Hana would want him to come back to her. You knew that you didn't have a chance with him. You knew that Simon would stay with Hana, even though he said he doesn't love her. You knew, but you weren't quite sure. You weren't quite sure if he didn't have any feelings for you. You weren't quite sure if you really wanted his love because it was too precious to hold on. The next thing you heard just made you speechless. 

"You." 

Your knowledge was not the truth. What you thought you knew, was all a lie. Because the next thing you did just confirmed everything.

Simon pressed his lips against yours gently. 

You didn't care if the cars behind you were honking. Now, it was more important.

And you kissed back. 

--

Hi guys, 

I'm sorry if it was too fast. But if you haven't noticed, in the previous chapter 'you' said 'couple more days to the wedding' which means, it's gonna happen. ;) I'm sorry I couldn't update earlier, I had my tournament month, kind of thing. So yeah...I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ^^