He's Hers: Chapter 4

He's Hers.

During the whole car ride, you couldn't stay still. You kept jumping around and getting excited. Even Intae couldn't hold you down. You were that dangerous when it came to Dari. Extremely dangerous. Well, let's just say, Dari was your everything. He was your favourite oppa and you loved him more than words could describe. Which, kind of made the other guys feel irrelevant.

Who's Simon?

He would make you forget about Simon. It was...magical. Dari had that effect on you. Well, maybe it was because he was there your whole life and continuing, hopefully. You have always looked at Dari as a brother. He was your bestfriend, your confidant, your favourite oppa of all time. Even Simon couldn't beat the title. Dari was special to youand you couldn't deny it but there was a time when you had feelings for him. A simple crush before Simon came in. Dari was aware of what you felt for him at that time but he didn't ignore or push you away, he just left it.

Intae parked the car and you ran out right after. 

"Oh goodness," Intae sighed and facepalmed himself. He turned the engine off and locked the car. 

You ran into the ice cream shop and looked around. Someone called your name and you spun round. You eyes widened and you smiled brightly.

" DARI OPPA! " you shouted and ran up to him. He held out his arms and you jumped into them.

"I missed you so much, baby girl," he hugged you tightly and kissed your cheek. You burried your face into his chest and squeezed him. Oh, how you missed your oppa.

"Way to make us feel welcome, Ally, " someone said from behind you. You pulled away from Dari and turned around.

"Jisu oppa," you smiled and hugged him. He patted your back, "That's more like it."

"My turn!" 

"Youngwon oppa, hi~" you ran up to him, he hugged you tightly and laughed.

"Lots of hugging here, huh?" 

You looked behind Youngwon and spotted Daniel. He looked straight at you, with a raised eyebrow.

"Hi...?" you said, your voice going higher coming out as a question instead. Daniel smirked and pulled you away from Youngwon.

"Come on, let's go order," he said and pulled you to the counter.

Dari stood there, " Am I not here?" 

"Don't worry hyung, we all feel that way," Jisu patted Dari's back, faking a sniff and walking away as Youngwon followed suit.

--

It turned out that Dari had wanted to suprised you by visiting you at home but his plan backfired because of Intae. Instead, Dari brought you out on a dinner date at your favourite restaurant. He had promised you he would go to the restaurant with you again on his last visit. 

The dinner date ended and both of you were just strolling through the streets of Seoul, holding hands. The two of you just walked leisurely, making small talks here and there. It was just a comfortable silence until Dari spoke up.

"Do you still like Simon?" Dari asked, straightforwardly. You sighed, you were used to his straightforwardness. He nudged you lightly, "You still do, don't you?"

"More like love," you said and looked down. Dari gazed at you softly and squeezed your hand. 

"Its only a couple more days to the wedding, Dari oppa. I can't do this. I;ll die," your gaze was kept on the floor the whole time, not wanting to make eye contact with Dari. He pulled you closer and put his arm over yours.

"Come on, Ally. He's gonna get married to Hana. You know that. You can't love him anymore, once they say their vows," Dari whispered.

"The thing is, they haven't and maybe I could change Simon oppa's mind or something!" you said and straightened up. Dari shook his head.

"Are you that desperate, Ally?" he gazed at you. 

"Maybe."

You sighed.

"Look at me, Ally," he whispered and held your shoulders.

You looked up at him, your brown orbs curiously holding his gaze, expecting something. Anything.

Dari gulped. He didn't like the way you were looking at him. He just hoped the words he was gonna say wouldn't hurt you that much.

"Move on," he said firmly, tightening his grip on your shoulders.

Well, you didn't expect that. Your eyes widened. *Move on. Move on. You can't, Ally, you can't. You love Simon too much.*

You sighed and pulled Dari's hands away from your shoulders.

"Come on, Dari oppa. Let's go home. I'm tired," you said and walked away. Dari gazed at you, and shook his head.

--

Hi guys, 

I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about not updating for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Now, things are cleared and my life is back to normal but I'm still busy. Therefore, I'm gonna make a scheduled day for me to update my fanfics. I don't which day yet but I'll let you guys know soon, okay? 

By the way, if you guys have anything to ask me about my stories or requests or whatever, follow me on Twitter.

@_leesabrinaa